AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry to post this here and clog up space meant to help find Gabriel. Can someone please help me out.
Long time lurker finally joined. I have read the TOS and a few other sections and I cant find specific rules as far as the social networking sites go. I tried to "pm" an oldie to ask but apparently I dont have enough posts to do so.
I deleted my first post i made here because I am unclear if it did violate TOS.
Can someone please point me in the right direction so I dont make any mistakes.
Again I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I really did try to find the specifics on my own. TIA

I will bite the bullet and remain a "Fan" for a little while, so Gabe's link can stay on the main wall. It is eating at me, though - because I am NOT her fan!!!

It's for Gabe. Makes it worthwhile!

apparently Tammi believes satan is causing us all to argue.

I am so sorry to post this here and clog up space meant to help find Gabriel. Can someone please help me out.
Long time lurker finally joined. I have read the TOS and a few other sections and I cant find specific rules as far as the social networking sites go. I tried to "pm" an oldie to ask but apparently I dont have enough posts to do so.
I deleted my first post i made here because I am unclear if it did violate TOS.
Can someone please point me in the right direction so I dont make any mistakes.
Again I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I really did try to find the specifics on my own. TIA

One or 2 pages back a poster was kind enough to share the info in a nutshell. I will go look and link if you need me too!

Welcome!!!

The stuff like quoting and posting emails that can't be confirmed, (seeing them is not confirmation) will get us left here in general discussion at best. Past that it will also get individual members timed out or banned, and could potentially get the thread closed for clean up.
None of us is perfect, and I don't think that any of us really know all the rules. A lot of this requires making judgment calls as to what can be posted and what can't be. If you can't link it, don't post it. If it contains info on a minor, don't post it. If you run a name through Google news and they don't come up in connection with a case, don't post it.

That covers pretty much any situation that can arise with the social networking and email stuff. it's the same thing the mods keep telling us.
I had the email yesterday, but in keeping with rules have not posted to the board regarding the info in it or quoting it. I would like to, but the rules here are that I can't. It's not that hard.

ETA: Do not think that I think I'm perfect. I know the mods have to do some work to clean up after me too, so I'm still learning as I go.

And here it is!

Just a reminder for those who may have missed it!

Levi will be discussing Gabriel tonight on his radio show!
Tricia will be a special guest on with him tonight! 10 pm EST
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

TONIGHT: Joshua Powell the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Powell packs up and moves out of state in the midst of his wife's mysterious disappearance! Is this evidence of guilt and what do police do now? We investigate! Also tonight the search for 8 month old baby Gabriel heats up! Tune in for the latest explosive developments! Special guests: Tricia Griffith from websleuths and forums for justice, crime analyst Sheryl McCollum, and criminal defense atty Raymond Giudice.

Do we know if Tammi will be on tonight (since she asked him to call tomorrow - but things seem to kind of change with Tammi - a lot - and especially if she has an opportunity to be on air)? Thanks!

While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Anyway here is the link...

http://www.kens5.com/home/Baby-Gabriels-sitter-speaks-out-81782547.html

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.

We don't run back and forth to other sites, saying here what we're going to post, then going and posting it, then coming back here and saying we did it.

It makes us look bad and WS look bad.

May I ask that you please self-edit?

Thank you.

I have a question... E left the car seat and clothes in the hotel room?

I don't think so. I heard the car seat was in the car when they found it. I also heard something about a high chair being left in the hotel room but that doesn't make a lot of sense. I did hear she left some baby things in the hotel room.

I have a question about the GPS. Has Tammi ever explained why she gave Eliz the device? She knew she was leaving, but does she know why EJ was leaving? Sorry if that question has been asked already. I wonder what addresses have been punched into that GPS?

While there is some horrendous reporting going on with this case and reporters are not fact checking anything, this article although riddled with errors, mentions the hotel as being on Laureate. Now since we're in the age of internet and getting stories up as quick as possible is key, I have no doubt that a lot of these "reporters" just make up stories based on boards like this and shows like NG. The only reason why I think they may be correct with the hotel in this article is becasue right at the bottom they claim to have contacted the hotel. But then again even then there is misinformation because we know she didn't leave a car seat behind in the room. It is so frustrating that there is no true "reporting" going on in this case and that stories are being "reported" based on rumours on the internet.

Anyway here is the link...

http://www.kens5.com/home/Baby-Gabriels-sitter-speaks-out-81782547.html

Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

We know that it was not the night of Dec 21st but during midday on Dec 23rd. There was a lot of confusion about that when NG was questioning the babysitter and the reporter obviously picked up on the same confusion.

Employees at Homegate told KENS 5 Johnson booked the room for a week, but left behind a car seat and clothes.

Okay so it might be a stretch to assume that someone actually picked up a phone and called the Homegate on Laureate Dr but they are claiming that they did speak to employees there so perhaps they did? Although the employees that they spoke to were obviously mistaken about what was left in the room. Which is not surprising because I can imagine the rumours that are flying around that hotel amongst the employees. I think it is obvious that they didn't actually speak to the babysitter but took that information from her interview on NG.

Now I wouldn't take just this report as proof of the hotel but for me it is the pictures of the rooms at the two different hotels that makes it appear that it was the one on Laureate.

Thanks Kamille! I sure wish the press would be more careful with their reporting :banghead:

I have a question about the GPS. Has Tammi ever explained why she gave Eliz the device? She knew she was leaving, but does she know why EJ was leaving? Sorry if that question has been asked already. I wonder what addresses have been punched into that GPS?

Has it been confirmed that Tammi gave the GPS to Eliz?

TIA

I've seen that reported several different ways. In one report there were clothes and highchair left in the room... In another carseat and clothes left behind... in another car was found behind the motel across from bus station with carseat inside.... so I believe they found a carseat! Somewhere.

Will check back in later with my fine WS'ers and in the meantime, will be doing some letter writing.

I remember seeing the jail address waaay back, but don't even remember the name of it to look it up. On info overload! If someone could help with this it would be much appreciated! Definitely Bookmarking so I won't miss any posts! TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth