Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was so murderous, why didn't she kill George when he was alone at the house when she popped in that one time and didn't expect to see him there? I am pretty sure if her parents were missing, I really don't think Lee would wait 35 days to report them missing.

There just is not anything substantial that shows she wanted her child dead. I will say it again, if you are planning a murder disposal is a huge factor in the plan, she kept that child in her car, driving around and she could have been caught at any time. The Defense and State have shown Casey has big problems coping with real life issues, including her graduation and pregnancy. I have no doubts that child died in the pool and it was not in the plans. She left her purse in there, she was staging a carjacking with her child in it or something, things just didn't turn out as planned, and really had Cindy not called Amy and found out where Casey was, they may have called and made a missing police report about the both of them, imo.

bbm

You have NO doubts the child died in the pool? What makes you so certain?

No, its not about debate, this is about theories, and I just wonder if she was truly a murderer, why did she even stick around, the world was her oyster, had she just killed her child you would have thought she would have split town, it would have been way easier then sticking around and getting caught, she could have also been a "missing" person and had her daughter been found dead, and she was missing, she would maybe also be presumed to be missing, and had that happened, pretty much every person would talk about how much she loved her child and how if she was missing she could also be in danger, and not really the perp.

So in other words, if Casey had wiped out Amy's bank account and gone on the fly, she would then be a true murderer? Perhaps she thought plan A: skipping town, would make her look guilty therefore she went with plan B: staying, delaying, and acting like nothing happened - plan B does seems to be working for her with some, at least providing some doubt as you've expressed. JMO ~

So in other words, if Casey had wiped out Amy's bank account and gone on the fly, she would then be a true murderer? Perhaps she thought plan A: skipping town, would make her look guilty therefore she went with plan B: staying, delaying, and acting like nothing happened - plan B does seems to be working for her with some, at least providing some doubt as you've expressed. JMO ~

Good points. If the goal was to skip town she didn't need to murder Caylee to free herself in that way. She could have just left and run from charges of abandonment and not murder. She would have been free of Caylee but would have also had to give up her life with Tony, etc.

I still believe that whatever happened to Caylee was triggered by CA confronting ICA about stealing from Shirley Plesea,CA's mom.
We all know how arguments on one matter can turn into a laundry list of everything the person has ever done wrong .
I don't doubt that ICA had considered getting rid of Caylee before,but whatever happened on June 15th set that desire into motion.
I think the duct tape was placed on Caylee in Casey's bedroom the night of the 15th.JMO

Wow that picture of ICA is creepy Miss James :eek:

Like Miss James, I think it's very possible Caylee died during the night of 15 June. That is 31 days back from when she was finally reported missing, and KC said 31 days over and over.
Perhaps CA said she heard them breathing on the morning of the 16th because KC was in her room with Caylee's body wrapped in a laundry bag and tucked under the blankets and KC feigned loud snoring to keep CA out.
I do think there was a fight the night before and KC stayed in her room all morning with poor deceased Caylee. Perhaps GA was too afraid to provoke KC after the fight so he tiptoed around and left them in peace.
I can imagine a fight happening where CA threatened to get custody and KC said no, she would take Caylee away from them and Caylee got upset and said she wanted to stay with CA and GA and it triggered a narcissistic rage in KC, so that when everyone was asleep she killed her, to punish her and punish them. In court, KC gets very angry when people say things she doesn't like, she shakes her head and she wants them silenced.
If GA ever did see KC and Caylee on the 16 June, I think Caylee's body was wrapped in a laundry bag and looked like a load of laundry KC was taking out to the garage. I can envision her brazenly waltzing past her father carrying a dead Caylee, and then him later remembering the bag and the silence all morning, and being filled with dread, and tweaking his story slightly.
I think it's possible KC put Caylee in the trunk in the laundry bag, and then wrapped her in the second laundry bag/trash bag on the day she borrowed the shovel. I've thought before that KC might have borrowed the shovel so she could view the Anthony backyard from the neighbor's house and see how much privacy she had. But she also might have used the shovel to put the body into the trash bag, and then wiped the shovel on the grass and/or rinsed it in the pool.
I recall KC could not bear to sleep in her own room when she was on bail.
These are just some of my thoughts about how things might have happened. Of course I don't know, and probably never will.

BBM...How coincidental would that be that GA told of seeing Caylee in the very clothes she was discarded wearing? No I believe GA saw them leave together.

I really believed that she drugged Caylee and taped her mouth so she couldn't cry out if she awoke, and put her in the trunk.

But the 2 dogs hitting on the area in the yard near the playhouse made me reconsider.I think she came back home after GA left for work, Whatever happened to Caylee probably did happen in her own home. I remember that all the "stuff" that was found at teh crime scene was conveniently in the house, the tape, laundry bag, trash bags.

She probably did have a thought of burying the baby under the playhouse, but that proved to be more of a daunting task than she imagined, what with the pavers on the ground and having to dig a hole deep enough. The little priss couldn't waste too much time and this was gonna be a job. Caylee was probably wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket on the ground while her egg donor came up with the perfect solution. Wrap the remains in garbage bags and toss her sweet daughter to the scavengers.

And she had to hurry up because, you know, she and Tony had a date and she had to go pick out some good movies to watch, while her product of conception started to disintegrate. There has to be a special place in hell for Casey Marie Anthony.

BBM...How coincidental would that be that GA told of seeing Caylee in the very clothes she was discarded wearing? No I believe GA saw them leave together.

I really believed that she drugged Caylee and taped her mouth so she couldn't cry out if she awoke, and put her in the trunk.

But the 2 dogs hitting on the area in the yard near the playhouse made me reconsider.I think she came back home after GA left for work, Whatever happened to Caylee probably did happen in her own home. I remember that all the "stuff" that was found at teh crime scene was conveniently in the house, the tape, laundry bag, trash bags.

She probably did have a thought of burying the baby under the playhouse, but that proved to be more of a daunting task than she imagined, what with the pavers on the ground and having to dig a hole deep enough. The little priss couldn't waste too much time and this was gonna be a job. Caylee was probably wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket on the ground while her egg donor came up with the perfect solution. Wrap the remains in garbage bags and toss her sweet daughter to the scavengers.

And she had to hurry up because, you know, she and Tony had a date and she had to go pick out some good movies to watch, while her product of conception started to disintegrate. There has to be a special place in hell for Casey Marie Anthony.

BBM: But the outfit George described Caylee wearing was not the outfit from the remains site. George says she was wearing a pink shirt, blue jean skirt and white tennis shoes. He says she had her hair in pony tail. He remembered all that detail almost a month later. He never mentioned the giant plastic lettering on the front of the t-shirt?

IMO, he wasn't describing the same "big trouble" t-shirt and white shorts found at the crime scene.

Hi, I'd like to know whats with the search for spleen and internal bleeding.

JusticeSeeker has a very good theory:

I never could figure out the other searches on the computer & I, like most of you, thought she was going after her parents. However, after listening to the computer forensics today I've changed my mind.

She was planning to kill Caylee back in March. I think she planned the "accidental drowning" theory back then, & saying that she HAD administered CPR which would/could cause CPR injuries in a child such as neck-breaking, ruptured spleen, & chest trauma. Guess she just decided to excellerate it after the argument with CA.

Premeditated, I'm convinced of that!

Like Miss James, I think it's very possible Caylee died during the night of 15 June. That is 31 days back from when she was finally reported missing, and KC said 31 days over and over.
Perhaps CA said she heard them breathing on the morning of the 16th because KC was in her room with Caylee's body wrapped in a laundry bag and tucked under the blankets and KC feigned loud snoring to keep CA out.
I do think there was a fight the night before and KC stayed in her room all morning with poor deceased Caylee. Perhaps GA was too afraid to provoke KC after the fight so he tiptoed around and left them in peace.
I can imagine a fight happening where CA threatened to get custody and KC said no, she would take Caylee away from them and Caylee got upset and said she wanted to stay with CA and GA and it triggered a narcissistic rage in KC, so that when everyone was asleep she killed her, to punish her and punish them. In court, KC gets very angry when people say things she doesn't like, she shakes her head and she wants them silenced.
If GA ever did see KC and Caylee on the 16 June, I think Caylee's body was wrapped in a laundry bag and looked like a load of laundry KC was taking out to the garage. I can envision her brazenly waltzing past her father carrying a dead Caylee, and then him later remembering the bag and the silence all morning, and being filled with dread, and tweaking his story slightly.
I think it's possible KC put Caylee in the trunk in the laundry bag, and then wrapped her in the second laundry bag/trash bag on the day she borrowed the shovel. I've thought before that KC might have borrowed the shovel so she could view the Anthony backyard from the neighbor's house and see how much privacy she had. But she also might have used the shovel to put the body into the trash bag, and then wiped the shovel on the grass and/or rinsed it in the pool.
I recall KC could not bear to sleep in her own room when she was on bail.
These are just some of my thoughts about how things might have happened. Of course I don't know, and probably never will.

I agree that Caylee could have been killed on the 15th, but I'm not sure the fight happened that night. And I want to believe that George saw them leave the house on the 16th, although I can't believe he remembered what Caylee was wearing... plus, he got it wrong-- didn't he say she was wearing a blue jean skirt? -- Didn't other family members say they had never seen the clothes found with the body, although Caylee's wearing the BIG TROUBLE top in that photo the state presented.... Admittedly, I'm new here... these are just some of my thoughts.

Theory on what happened to Caylee.

When KC found Caylee's drowned body in the pool, she immediately went into the denial stage. She lay Caylee down near her little mailbox to play. Late that afternoon, she wrapped Caylee in her blanket, in a cocoon fashion and placed 3 pieces of duct tape on the blanket to ensure it didn't unfold, even placing a heart shaped sticker on the tape to show she loved her. While KC was wrapping Caylee in the blanket, a single strand of Caylee's hair caught on KC's watch. She placed the blanket wrapping Caylee, inside the laundry bag and carried her out to the car, placing her in the trunk. While placing her in the trunk, the single strand of hair slipped off her watch and fell into the trunk. She went back inside and gathered a few of Caylee's things and placed them in a plastic garbage bag. She had grabbed 2 bags, but only needed one and she placed it inside the first one. She then took this out to the trunk of her car. She drove around the corner to the wooded area. She took Caylee and the plastic bag with her things into the woods. She took the extra garbage bag out and laid it on the ground, somewhat under the log. She took the wrapped Caylee from the laundry bag and laid her on the garbage bag. She tied the plastic bag with her things so they wouldn't get lost, then took the plastic bag and the laundry bag and layed them beside her. In her denial stage, she thought she was laying Caylee down in a nice safe place, wrapped in a womblike way. She drove away and went to her boyfriends. Between the animals, bugs, and the tropical storm, the scene as KC had left it had changed drastically. The duct tape that had been keeping the blanket from unfolding, had been dislodged from animal activity, tropical storm, and deterioration, coming to rest next to Caylee's skull, and became attached to the hair mass and the mandible from root growth and weather conditions. The "garbage" in the trunk was not trash, but garbage (it became trash after being cleaned and placed in the drying room), was the cause of the horrendous odor.

Well I guess you just gave the DT their story ...
Next thing to happen the alphabets will be knocking on your door to interview you about how you knew all the details ...
Kiddin ....

But Wow that sounded so amazing you should write mysteries .. I mean that was great..

I never could figure out the other searches on the computer & I, like most of you, thought she was going after her parents. However, after listening to the computer forensics today I've changed my mind.

She was planning to kill Caylee back in March. I think she planned the "accidental drowning" theory back then, & saying that she HAD administered CPR which would/could cause CPR injuries in a child such as neck-breaking, ruptured spleen, & chest trauma. Guess she just decided to excellerate it after the argument with CA.

This makes total sense. She used the chloroform instead. I so hope the prosecution has this in their back pocket for their closing arguments. All they need now is proof she purchased ingredients for making chloroform and she's absolutely done.

My BF, who like me has been following the case from the beginning, believes that George is responsible for Caylee's death. (He's lucky I love him so much, lol!) His theory is that Caylee really did drown in the pool BUT the reason why 911 was never called is because George was sexually abusing Caylee and, being an ex cop, he knew a full autopsy would be performed that could reveal what he had been doing to her. So, hence the cover-up. As for Casey...well, she never wanted the burden of a child to begin with so discovering that she was dead was actually a great relief for her.

He has no rational explanation for the Zenaida kidnapping lies, or why Casey would prefer to sit in jail all this time instead of ratting her father out (answer: because she's GUILTY AS SIN), but of course, my BF just ignores anything that doesn't support his theory, lol. :loser:

Wow, that really does tie that together. Impressive! :goodpost:

I wish we knew more about the morning of the 16th. Who dressed Caylee? Did ICA have breakfast or coffee? Not much was said about it. There were at least 4 hours to account for. I still say GA is misremembering and confusing that day with the 9th. Since he insist on it, it is all we have. I don't think Caylee had on shoes when she left that house. Come think of it, many pics of Caylee with Casey show her shoeless. When with GMA she always had on shoes.

I have a feeling the only thing Caylee was wrapped in was her blanket after the crime. Otherwise there wouldn't be fluids on the carpet. She later placed her in bags.

WOAH...see what tidbits come out of us LOL This is totally plausable!:doh:

Yes, I see this----but how would chloroform poisoning be explained to the police ? ( as opposed to staging a robbery/shooting)? ESPECIALLY if she was the beneficiary of insurance and house? Not trying to pester, just really dying to know!!!

I have wondered if she wanted the chloroform to stage a murder/suicide of her parents. She would over power them one at a time and make it look like George kiiled Cindy and then himself. She could leave a suicide note, saying he was upset about their possible divorce and the money he lost and that he was afraid she was going to leave him...bla bla

And possibly the baby was just a guinea pig for the chloroform because she needed to test it out before trying it out on her folks.

I wish we knew more about the morning of the 16th. Who dressed Caylee? Did ICA have breakfast or coffee? Not much was said about it. There were at least 4 hours to account for. I still say GA is misremembering and confusing that day with the 9th. Since he insist on it, it is all we have. I don't think Caylee had on shoes when she left that house. Come think of it, many pics of Caylee with Casey show her shoeless. When with GMA she always had on shoes.

I used to wonder the same thing. But I have come back around to the deed happening before sunrise on the previous night. George just made that up to give her cover, imoo

Hi, Im new ...so please be gentle
In regard to killing her parents..when Amy H testified, she said that casey kept stallingregzrding their planned move, once Amy even had a truck hired. One of casey's excuseswas that George was doing some landscaping...why would that matter unless Casey was planning on moving into her parents house.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member