FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought one would be around (maybe here's my chance to act up again, lol), long day, another one tomorrow, geez it was easier going to work...

Just send a PM to any Mod and ask them OR you can alert your own post and ask them that way.

Doesn't matter, a friend of mine kicked a guy in the head and he had on sneakers. He was charged with a felony. It was later dropped as he was not the attacker. Punching a guy on the face is not always a felony, kicking in the head is.

There is a difference between battery & aggravated battery. Battery is a misdemeanor unless it is a second offense (battery being the intentional touching or striking of another against their will). Aggravated battery is using a deadly weapon or causing great bodily harm or permanent injury. He was charged w/ aggravated battery w/ a deadly weapon & he plead to aggravated battery. Aggravated battery is always a felony.

There is a difference between battery & aggravated battery. Battery is a misdemeanor unless it is a second offense (battery being the intentional touching or striking of another against their will). Aggravated battery is using a deadly weapon or causing great bodily harm or permanent injury. He was charged w/ aggravated battery w/ a deadly weapon & he plead to aggravated battery.

Sure there is, but kicking someone in the head is considered deadly force and a felony period. Point is boot or no boot deadly force.

She was working two jobs to afford what she and her children needed! Hummer pmt (I suspect), child care, etc....

--maybe there was another today show clip where lauren mentions the time of 6:50 ? in the one i just linked, there is no mention of a text to michelle at 6:53.

I think that's the same link for the 6:50 time frame that I referenced in the last thread. But I went back and checked, and it would appear that I got the 6:53 text from a timeline that Today did on 12/2/11. I posted:

The Today show just announced this timeline (saying it was put together with the help of her family):

2:00 pm: PC airs on TV
2:30 pm: Family last sees MP at the salon
3:15 pm: Hummer seen on tape, arriving in DS condo area
(DS said he took the kids to his parents house about an hour later)
4:26 pm: Brother received the "Waterford" text
6:50 pm: Son calls asking where his mom is
6:53 pm: Sister sends text to MP, asking to please call her asap
7:20 pm: Family member calls police, after learning MP still hasn't arrived to work
8:00 pm: Last ping from MP's cell phone

I don't think the episode has been posted on Today's site, but I can add it when it comes up. I just rewinded my DVR to get these down.

I didn't post a link, because I didn't see one at that moment. Two things that stood out for me, were the above time of 3:15 (which we heard was actually 3:18), and also that I had never seen/heard anything about the sister trying to reach MP (not that it's even relevant, but it's only natural that she would, once the nephew called).

But on the 12/2 show, I do remember they displayed a couple texts from Lauren's phone (in those little cartoon-like bubbles), as the timeline was being discussed. Maybe it wasn't stated directly, but it was shown right after it was said that the nephew called at 6:50, then the sister tried/couldn't reach her.

I tried to find the link to help clarify, but had no luck so far. I'll look again tomorrow. But FWIW, I did see that the Huffington Post link made mention of Lauren trying to reach MP at that time too. Maybe they saw the same show I did. LOL

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is no absolute proof DSjr had something to do with it. There are instances of people with no history of violence who do heinous acts to loved ones and strangers. Don't paint someone guilty because of things that happened on record almost a decade ago.

It came out on the DCF hearing last week that the 11 yr old son told investigators he saw Dale hit his mom in front of him and the twins. That is NOT a decade ago. Michelle testified in PC that Dale was abusive towards her ( many abuses go unreported to law enforcement; my sister has been living with an abusive husband for 15 yrs and she has never once filed a police report on him because she is scared to death of what he would do when he gets out 30 minutes later after being arrested - the emotional abuse that goes along with actual physical abuse is impossible for anyone to understand that has not lived it -IMO )

Did you see the videos of him knocking down a reporter cameraman on his way into court for this hearing? He deliberately went out of his way to body slam this photographer. Then as he opens the door to the building he opens the door very aggressively, enough so that it almost knocks up against another reporter.

Those are all recent aggressive, angry outbursts and this man is a ticking time bomb as far as I can see.

It is a natural reaction to get angry at the media when they are hounding someone but do we see the behavior he exhibited by most people we see being hounded on a daily basis? No, we don't.

He has not helped search for Michelle for one second since she disappeared. His excuse is that he is busy caring for his children. I'm not buying that either. They are accustomed to going to day care during the day. He can keep that routine for them and help with the searches. He also can ask his parents to watch the twins some of the time to help search. He doesn't give a hoot whether she is found or not. Does this in itself make him guilty of her disappearance? Nope. It does, however, when added to the totality of what all we know about him add up to someone totally unconcerned about the welfare of his children's mother.

IMO

Talina, Dale did not knock down the reporter nor did he body slam him. Not defending him just wanted to be clear on that.

I am very well aware that Lauren recently stated that it was 6:50pm that the 11yr old called.. Just as I am well aware(and there have been lengthy discussions) about the 3:30pm call reported as well.. It's clearly listed as such.. 3:30 being the ORIGINAL TIME REPORTED that the son called fam salon.. 6:50pm listed as the NEWEST TIME GIVEN FOR WHEN the son called the salon..

So, too is it the same for my listing 3:18 as the ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME as well as my listing Lauren's NEWEST ARRIVAL time of 4:00..

These details and times have been clearly listed and the distinctions of each clearly pointed out as well.. In a timeline where more than one acct/version is reported I simply document those times, the specific acct, and whom the acct is given by(source).. To each their own on who they choose to individually believe or not believe.. I just document those events/details and the times they have been reported to have occurred in the format of a timeline..

HTH:)

Talina, Dale did not knock down the reporter nor did he body slam him. Not defending him just wanted to be clear on that.

On the video I and many others watched, he sure did. The cameraman has even stated he is considering charges and DCF has stated they have added the incident to their ongoing investigative report on him.

If you are taking about the one he almost hit with the door, you are correct, he did not knock that one down.

He veered to his left as he was approaching the entrance,towards the guy and used his left upper body to slam into the camera man. As a direct result of Dales assault, the camera man fell to the ground. There is no mistaking his intent, its just the way Dale rolls it would seem

Maybe she made the payments so that she could drive it everyday and use it for her business.

That's possible but I wonder how much money she was making a month spray tanning people compared to the monthly payment. Certainly not enough to make it a full time job.

On the video I and many others watched, he sure did. The cameraman has even stated he is considering charges and DCF has stated they have added the incident to their ongoing investigative report on him.

If you are taking about the one he almost hit with the door, you are correct, he did not knock that one down.

So the guy actually fell to the ground? I thought he walked into a pole.

That's possible but I wonder how much money she was making a month spray tanning people compared to the monthly payment. Certainly not enough to make it a full time job.

That was not her only job. She was also a bartender at The Barn.

I do understand wanting to vilify this guy. Personally, he is not the type of person that I would ever associate with, nor do I defend his actions. I do believe that he is a violent man and has difficulty controlling his anger. I thought it was very telling, during the pc episode, that he admitted to smashing the camera to keep himself from "doing something" to MP.

However, I do think it is important to keep a levelhead and remember that, although his past (and more recent) behavior is most definitely a good indicator of his personality, it is not going to necessarily tell us what happened on the day Michelle disappeared. Personally, I think that he had nothing to do with his second wife's death. Her death is suspicious, but to me, the fact that he was in military prison is enough to exclude him. Do I believe he was abusive to MP? Absolutely. There is evidence of this, between her older son's statements and protective order. But, I think making him out to be an evil mastermind is not necessary.

To me, it is very simple. MP went over there to drop off her twins. An already volatile relationship, that seemed to always be on the verge of exploding was exacerbated by the airing of the pc. Perhaps the subject of the hummer came up MP's mom did say he had wanted it back). I think he hit her once with enough power to knock her out or maybe he pushed her and she hit her head. Either way, I don't think it was planned or that it was a lengthly fight. I think it was a moment where he lost control. I don't think he planned it or had any motive, I think he just snapped.

That was not her only job. The was also a bartender at The Barn.

Yeah I know that was my point. In order for her to make the monthly payment and it be worth it for her to be advertising her business she would have to be making a lot more spray tanning people.

Sorry to ask again but does anybody know that when Michelle brought the kids over to Dales it was on a scheduled visitation day?

She works as a bartender as well. The place she works is very busy so she probably makes good money there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie