It's all about Lisa

It has been a long 9 months, Lisa Renee. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. :heartbeat: I hope you are found today.

563159_G.jpg

It has been 10 months today since Lisa went missing. I'm still praying for her to be found and thinking of her everyday. Justice for this sweet baby is long overdue. :rose:

lisapink2.jpg

Today marks 11 months since Lisa went missing. It is also my birthday. What a wonderful birthday gift it would be to have justice for Lisa this week. I'm lighting a candle for you tonight sweet baby, you need to be found.

bli5.jpg

You're ever, always in my thoughts and prayers Lisa Renee.
Even though it has been a year, I haven't given up hope that you will be found. I never will.

I am still hoping and praying for you to be found, sweet Lisa. I will never stop hoping and praying for you.

3ae6dfc2_zpsccbfd9d0.jpg

Tonight I pray that the person responsible for Lisa going missing does the right thing. Justice needs to be served for Lisa Renee, missing one year too long. :rose:

Today Lisa should be celebrating her 2nd birthday- opening presents, mashing her fingers into the cake, and wearing a cute little party hat. Happy Birthday sweet girl, I hope you're having a special and fun-filled day. :heartbeat:

Thinking of Lisa and her family today, on her second birthday.
My hopes and prayers are for her safe return.

Happy birthday Lisa. I pray that you will be found soon.

I am still hoping and praying for you to be found, sweet Lisa. I will never stop hoping and praying for you.

3ae6dfc2_zpsccbfd9d0.jpg

Tonight I pray that the person responsible for Lisa going missing does the right thing. Justice needs to be served for Lisa Renee, missing one year too long. :rose:

that is so sad, is that the grandad? Bet they are going through hell

Lisa, you and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers.
I'll never give up hope that you'll be found and brought home.

{{hug}} lil darling.

Justice and Karma for who deserve it is coming yet!

Lots of pictures of Lisa in this video :heartbeat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St57yPm9xbc"]LISA IRWIN KIDNAPPED please share - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Birthday Sweet Lisa
You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
I pray for your safe return, and I'm always watching for you.

click to enlarge. A merry christmas for me would be to see Lisa home for the holidays.

Attachments

• lisa santa.jpg
    lisa santa.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 101
Baby Lisa has not left my thoughts and prayers. I'm very sad that no progress has been made in this case. And sadder yet that the family is not making a bigger stink about it.
:confused: :notgood::tears::noooo::waiting::what:​

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288