Australia Australia - Kylie Blackwood, 42, Pakenham, Vic, 1 Aug 2013

So .. it has been 8 months since Kylie was murdered .. and not a whisper of any progress in the investigation.

Is her husband Peter right? Is the murderer going to get away with this crime? Will Kylie's poor family never receive justice for Kylie's murder, or know why she was so brutally killed?

:(

I wish there was some kind of update on Kylies case, it feels as though she's just been forgotten about, quite unsettling living a couple of suburbs away from Pakenham. RIP Kylie, hopefully Justice comes soon.

I still think it is all pretty suspicious. Someone blows into town, murders Kylie, blows out of town again. Nothing missing. No further actions by this person. They raise some money in Kylie’s name. And that’s the end of it??

moo

I still think it is all pretty suspicious. Someone blows into town, murders Kylie, blows out of town again. Nothing missing. No further actions by this person. They raise some money in Kylie’s name. And that’s the end of it??

moo

I completely agree!!! Why is nothing being done to keep this case alive in the media??!! :banghead:

When you look at all the effort the families of Kyle Coleman and Daniel Morcombe put into keeping the cases in people's consciousness, Kylie's case seems shockingly quiet. I just don't understand it.

I seriously hope that LE are working behind the scenes - I'm sure they know more than they're letting on. The very fact that they said it may have been someone infatuated with her suggests something in the crime scene has given that impression (or they were told that info by someone.......). As we know, LE usually know WAY more than they let on in MSM.

Nobody deserves to die like that and then just be forgotten. And what about her children? They surely need justice to be served.

A very sad - and suspicious - case all round. MOO.

Blessings to Kylie.

The silence surrounding Kylie's case is confounding... And deafening... :banghead:

Finally found something else about the Kylie Blackwood Foundation Dinner:

http://www.whiteribbon.org.au/update/kylie-blackwood-foundation-dinner

Feels like this case needs to be revved up in the public consciousness in honour of Kylie. May she not simply be forgotten!!

Is it just me... Or does this event seem to have taken on a self-congratulatory flavor as the community enjoys getting pictures in the media... And rubbing shoulders with professional athletes, etc....

Where is the outrage that there has been no reports of finding out who committed the heinous "violence toward women"....specifically this beautiful woman Kylie?

Why are these smiling people not asking the question.... Where is justice?!?

JMO

Is it just me... Or does this event seem to have taken on a self-congratulatory flavor as the community enjoys getting pictures in the media... And rubbing shoulders with professional athletes, etc....

Where is the outrage that there has been no reports of finding out who committed the heinous "violence toward women"....specifically this beautiful woman Kylie?

JMO

It's not just you, Clue. I thought exactly the same thing....was all very perky. Not that they should be standing there weeping at the dinner, but I did think there'd be a more sombre tone.

This whole case is so strange. It's like it never happened........:banghead:

JMO

Those pics are a shock! :what: Looks like a real estate dinner, or a footy presentation night. I certainly expected something a bit more muted, not a party. Very strange.

Are any of the dollars raised going toward a reward for information leading to an arrest?

Kylie was brutally murdered less than 10 months ago. I wonder what her children will do/think when they get older? As their minds mature and fresh understandings form.

I've just discovered a Justice for Kylie Blackwood FB page! Looks like it's new:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Kylie-Blackwood/1409953302619989?fref=ts

Ohhhhh..... I am SOOOO glad a Justice for Kylie Facebook page has materialized!!!

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful lady at the top....

I certainly hope this helps to keep her name and situation out in the public eye!

And that those searching for answers... And who may have answers... Will utilize it!

Every time I come to this thread, I cannot help comparing this case to Jill Meagher's. Has the media/public run out of steam where outrage is concerned?

Somebody out there --slaughtered-- a woman in her own home, in my home city. How can ANY woman here feel safe, until Kylie's killer is caught?

Something is not sitting right, with me here. I find it hard to discuss this case because I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

Every time I come to this thread, I cannot help comparing this case to Jill Meagher's. Has the media/public run out of steam where outrage is concerned?

Somebody out there --slaughtered-- a woman in her own home, in my home city. How can ANY woman here feel safe, until Kylie's killer is caught?

Something is not sitting right, with me here. I find it hard to discuss this case because I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

I personally suspect it was somebody that she knew. And I suspect that LE may well know that, which is why they haven't warned women in the area to be extra careful. If this truly was a random killing, there'd be much more effort being put into finding the perpetrator IMO.

This case doesn't sit right with me either - and I believe that's because we haven't been told the truth yet. JMO.

I personally suspect it was somebody that she knew. And I suspect that LE may well know that, which is why they haven't warned women in the area to be extra careful. If this truly was a random killing, there'd be much more effort being put into finding the perpetrator IMO.

This case doesn't sit right with me either - and I believe that's because we haven't been told the truth yet. JMO.

Great post! I agree! I do hope that there's justice one day for Kylie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back