Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmop
"A jail spokesman said Casey refused to leave her cell to talk to her brother."

What the heck is going on?

her lies are all falling apart. She needs to re-group and she can't do that if she has contact with her family because she knows that at this point, serious hard questions are being asked........and she knows the visit will be released.

All she has now are fellow inmates- she'll come up with a great story now.
I think this is more like it. With the search warrant info coming out -- I can see Casey saying to herself "Do I really need Lee to be grilling me on this stuff".

On the 16th yes she was there. That was the day of the flurry of phone call from Casey's phone

There is no proof, other than George saying it is so, that Casey or Caylee were at the Anthony home on the 16th.

What's the chances that Jose has been letting Casey watch these interviews of the family, intentionally to force distance in there?

Yes, there was a car seat in her car when it was towed.

The Universal lie didn't break her, the visit to Sawgrass didn't, lack of Zenaida hasn't, non-existence of Juliet, Hopkins, Manley....I can go on and on. Now she has a lawyer. What makes you think this woman will break? Even if they find a body she will say the kidnappers killed the girl.

Not sure why you quoted me? I NEVER said she would break!

Don't forget that Lee has known for a while now that those babysitter calls didn't happen. Casey gave him her cell phone account pin number so he could check for himself. UNLESS she lied and gave him an incorrect pin, which I wouldn't be surprised to find.

do you guys remember the call in which the friend starting crying? There was a access code that was asked for (myspace or the AT&T account)...if you go back and listen you will see that the friend was stalling........Lee was right there trying to access the acount then, because he did not trust that his sister was giving him the right information.

Didn't Cindy say in an interview before that Casey received the call from Caylee on July 15th in front of her and Casey said something to the effect of "Caylee put an adult on the phone." Now that this has been proven untrue I wonder how Cindy explains the mystery non-existant phone call that Casey took right in front of her.

Does anyone have a link to that interview? I'm sure Cindy will just say she was confused about the date or time. Its unfortunate these people are so unfamiliar w/our calendar system.

That's what I'm thinking. Casey also may have seen the clip of a smiling Lee welcoming the investigators into the home.

Good point, Deb. Casey really reacts to all the news stuff and obviously she's watching. Heck, she may have seen Lee talking to people coming in and it ticked her off...

I'm swinging all over the place on this case. Apologies for this drive-by post as I can't stay to discuss (waahh!).

I think the real Zenaida Gonzales is telling the truth.

Zenaida said something in the interview that I saw last night that made me go hmmm: that she and her boyfriend had been to several apartment complexes up and down that street looking for an apartment. It is very possible that Casey went to a different complex looking for an apartment (for her and Amy) and happened to see that name on the signin sheet. Being that the name is so close to the made-up nanny's name (Zanny), it caught her eye.

Just a thought.

Interesting that Casey refused her brother's visit. Punishing him for not showing up at his last scheduled visit last week? Afraid he might make her tell him where she put Caylee?

I sure hope they are searching in that body of water near the house today...

Maybe tomorrow she is finally going to break and tell everyone where Caylee is.

BTW was there a car seat in her car?

Maybe so... I pray she does.

Tomorrow is Caylee's 3rd birthday.
IIRC, at one time, didn't Casey say Caylee would be " home by her birthday" ?

ty lilicwine and txlurker

will check it out if can find lol lilicwine..

Good point, Deb. Casey really reacts to all the news stuff and obviously she's watching. Heck, she may have seen Lee talking to people coming in and it ticked her off...

She probably did see that.

What's the chances that Jose has been letting Casey watch these interviews of the family, intentionally to force distance in there?

According to one of the released visits, Casye already said he brings her copies of shows aired so I would say 100% that he is bringing her the interviews from the past week.

Quote:

her lies are all falling apart. She needs to re-group and she can't do that if she has contact with her family because she knows that at this point, serious hard questions are being asked........and she knows the visit will be released.

I hope the fellow inmates are giving her a hard time!! Crimes aginst children don't sit well with alot of people!!!

But you know, Lisa, the family DID refuse her...at least Cindy did. So, this could be in retaliation...

I really hope that is the case...that Cindy (herself) refused to go instead of No Way Jose telling her behind the scenes not to go.

Quote:

Creative writing 101

There is no proof, other than George saying it is so, that Casey or Caylee were at the Anthony home on the 16th.

Thats what I thought???

I suppose it would be easy to check out like the other poster said.

House phone and cell phone records would pin point if she was ever at the house.

George is in trouble if these records show she was never there.

OK.. LE said yesterday treating this as a missing person.. Why isn't there an Amber Alert then.?? Can't have it both ways and be honest about it.. my opinion...

Because Florida has specific criteria for Amber Alerts, and all five factors have to be in play -- two of them being: clear indication of abduction, and detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public.

What we have is a woman who says she willingly handed her child over to a nanny with an existence that nobody's managed to substantiate, and who not only waited five weeks to inform the authorities the child was missing, but did so so only when forced to by her mother.

IIRC, the only reports of what Caylee was wearing at the time of her disappearance were actually reports of what she was wearing days before, when a family friend saw her with Casey at the mall, and the description of Zenaida is so vague it's worthless. I think there's estimated height, estimated weight, the fact she has curly hair that she sometimes wears straight [no eye color, no skin tone, no distinguishing features]. Oh, and the fact she drives a 2008 Ford Focus [with an unspecified color].

AAs are for immediate, up-to-date information. There's very little information here, and it's being provided by a woman who does not appear eager to offer it, and less eager to speak the truth when she does.

do you guys remember the call in which the friend starting crying? There was a access code that was asked for (myspace or the AT&T account)...if you go back and listen you will see that the friend was stalling........Lee was right there trying to access the acount then, because he did not trust that his sister was giving him the right information.

Yeah, they were keeping her on the phone. Kept asking why she wanted to talk to Tony and such. I also got the feeling that day that no one in the family cared much for Tony. But beside the fact, I wouldn't doubt that Lee was trying to get into her account right then. She had them running in circles since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie