The Perfect Crime?

Sure LE would love to have a miracle like Laci Peterson but again it's not likely even if they do find what's left of Caylee that they can determine a cause of death that ties Casey down as a murderer. A fractured skull for instance may determine COD but still who's to say it wasn't an accident?

My question as a juror is very simple. Regardless of the date, 16th, 17th, etc. not a single soul saw Caylee. Where was she? Reasonable doubt that she was kidnapped by a non-existent nanny? This woman has serious mental problems and it's very obvious.

IMO if they can't charge her on anything besides what they have now, I believe they'll hit her with maximum penalties. I do believe there is more to come with felony charges for fraud, identity theft or something along those lines.

I'm beginning to think Casey purposely killed Caylee to 'show her mom' who's in control.

That Cindy threatened to take custody and Casey did away with Caylee. I believe this strongly - just thinking about how sociopaths work, they need the control always. Caylee was her control over her family.

I'm sick to my stomach because I am starting to truly beleive this as well, but this is just my opinion of course.

She's going down and besides you can't live on blood money. Karma is a Bea.
Every dog has there day as my mother used to tell me Her's will come. Luci

Yes indeed. Life does come full circle and I've seen it many a times in my life & extended family. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion and you can't do anything. Although in this case, I don't want to stop the train wreck. I hope the train crushes her personally.

I cannot find in the documents but I know I heard this 'that the Amscott lady saw KC with groceries at the car before TonE picked her up' around 11 am. I am 99.9% sure of this but i am just a sleuther. :)

I know Tony said she had groceries when he picked her up at Amscott but the lady said she saw the car at 7am. Nothing about Casey.

Don't forget the sleaze factor.

Jose is going to have to admit to the jury that his client isn't necessarily the picture of the perfect mother, but that doesn't make her a murderer.

The jury may not agree.

A proven liar, thief, no co-operation with LE and the partying to add to it isn't gonna do anything for her Mommy image either.

I think the world and the A's will be shocked and that is exactly what I'm hoping for. They have the mindset of exactly what the OP said in this thread. CA said it herself when Casey was bailed out the first time. In all due time will KC meet her match and that match will be the overwhelming evidence against her. LE is taking baby steps and following protocol...they want her and they want her badly..IMHO.

I know Tony said she had groceries when he picked her up at Amscott but the lady said she saw the car at 7am. Nothing about Casey.
On the other hand, I saw a photo of that Amscot that shows 4 cameras mounted on the facade - 2 of them aimed at the parking spot next to the dumpster. Hopefully they were rolling...

It isn't too perfect if JB had to ask for imunity for CA in the beginning. I guess CA wasn't too woried about her daughter's safety if she was going to talk after recieving that imunity.

With no body and no proof that Cassy killed Caylee herself she can stick to her story and she will not be convicted of murder.

All she has to do is stick to her story and she is home free.

Yes...there may be evidence of death in the car and yes it is Caylee but guess what?

There is still no evidence that Cassy killed Caylee.

Zanny the Nanny killed her.

Cassy will be rich and free...living the high life with her soon to be rich parents.

JMHO!~

I respectfully disagree.
Casey was the last person seen with Caylee
Cadaver dogs hit on Casey's car
Dogs hit on Casey's backyard
Air in Casey's car tests POSITIVE for human decomp
There was chloroform in Casey's car
Searches for chloroform on Casey's laptop.

Are people really to believe that Zanny the Nanny kidnapped Caylee, killed her with chloroform, took her to bury her in the A's backyard, then somehow got Casey's car and put Caylee in the trunk. Sorry, but I do not believe the general public (jury pool) is that stupid.

All evidence up until this point leads to one conclusion. Caylee is dead at the hands of her own mother. IMO

On the other hand, I saw a photo of that Amscot that shows 4 cameras mounted on the facade - 2 of them aimed at the parking spot next to the dumpster. Hopefully they were rolling...

We can hope. Remember LP brought up that dumpster so yes I agree they probably do have her on there disposing of something.

Murder doesn't have a statute of limitations so LE has all the time in the world to file charges. Just like the house-guest who was on NG last night and testified that in the whole time KC was living there she didn't mention Caylee once, it is one dot right after the other, connected at the end to successfully convict her.

Murder doesn't have a statute of limitations so LE has all the time in the world to file charges. Just like the house-guest who was on NG last night and testified that in the whole time KC was living there she didn't mention Caylee once, it is one dot right after the other, connected at the end to successfully convict her.

One thing I noticed about that. She told a different story to the former house mate, um Clint? She told him Caylee was with her parents, yet she told this Nate she was staying at the Nanny's do to problems at the house.

Casey isn't nearly smart enough to commit the perfect crime. If she was, they wouldn't have her on all those inexplicably obvious check-kiting charges.

She's not too bright, but she's cunning.

I think the only thing that will eventually force Casey into admitting culpability is the choice she'll be given between a death penalty charge, and life.

She may have not been smart enought to commit the perfect crime, but she has possibly given other people an idea of how to. Detectives will usually say that there is no such thing, but they seem to be struggling with this case. Hopefully they will solve it very soon.

Once this case goes to trial, thats it. LE cannot bring new charges. Florida has a strange double jeopardy law there that you cannot bring new charges on the same case once it has gone to trial. LE must bring all charges they are going to bring before her November court date. That said they still have a couple of months to bring these charges.

I doubt it to be honest with you. They are just giving it some time. They have all the time in the world to charge her with murder. Let's face it Caylee is more than likely gone. Once they convict her of her current charges she'll be locked up in prison with no place to go. Why not take your time and build and unbeatable case?

With no body and no proof that Cassy killed Caylee herself she can stick to her story and she will not be convicted of murder.

Yes...there may be evidence of death in the car and yes it is Caylee but guess what?

Cassy will be rich and free...living the high life with her soon to be rich parents.

JMHO!~

This could only happen if she gets a jury with the intelligence of OJ's jury. IMO

Once this case goes to trial, thats it. LE cannot bring new charges. Florida has a strange double jeopardy law there that you cannot bring new charges on the same case once it has gone to trial. LE must bring all charges they are going to bring before her November court date. That said they still have a couple of months to bring these charges.

I've heard that too. Something about if the charges are related, in other words if she is tried and convicted of her current charges then murder charges could not be brought against her in the future regardless of evidence.
Not sure where I heard it, but I disagreed with it. Can anyone clarify this?

I could be wrong, but her Nov. court date is for the charges that have already been filed against, neglect, etc. She can always be charged at a later date with a more serious crime, i.e., murder even if she's already serving her time for the neglect charge. Is this correct?

I am sorry to disagree with you but there is a heck of alot more circumstantial evidence in this case to prove that Casey killed Caylee than there was in the Scott Peterson Case (1 hair in his pliers) and he is sitting on death row. You have to remember, there is no proof of any type of a ZG or a baby sitter. Not even a phone number! No relative, friend, bank account. Not even a phone # for a baby sitter that watched your kids for 2 years. Not even a phone # for a disconnected phone. Nothing. This gal is going down. No doubt about it. Her lies will be shown in court one by one, her life style after the child went missing, testimony from her friends, the smell of a dead body on the clothing her mother washed (yep, the DA will ask Cindy Anthony about that and if she hems and haws the tape will be played of her stating that. There is soooo much evidence in this case its amazing. You just wait til they put it all together. I could go on and on but would be writing a book on this.

JMHO!~

Poor Cassy was framed...Zanny the nanny took Caylee and killed her then put her in the trunk to move her (Zanny the Nanny stole a set of poor Cassy's keys).

Cindy backs this story, George backs this story and Lee backs this story.

Poor Cassy, lost her baby and was framed for a crime.

But the good news is they will all get rich and live happily ever after!~

The end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail