The Perfect Crime?

No, she CANNOT be charged with murder after the neglect charges go to court. Thats the odd rule they have FL. You can only charge 1 time on an incindent. Whatever relates to this case of Caylee missing must be charged in one court case. They cannot bring new charges later on Caylee missing or dead. Other states yes, Florida, no. It stinks!

I could be wrong, but her Nov. court date is for the charges that have already been filed against, neglect, etc. She can always be charged at a later date with a more serious crime, i.e., murder even if she's already serving her time for the neglect charge. Is this correct?

Poor Cassy was framed...Zanny the nanny took Caylee and killed her then put her in the trunk to move her (Zanny the Nanny stole a set of poor Cassy's keys).

Cindy backs this story, George backs this story and Lee backs this story.

Poor Cassy, lost her baby and was framed for a crime.

But the good news is they will all get rich and live happily ever after!~

The end.
That's her story and she's sticking to it!:waitasec:

Poor Cassy was framed...Zanny the nanny took Caylee and killed her then put her in the trunk to move her (Zanny the Nanny stole a set of poor Cassy's keys).

Cindy backs this story, George backs this story and Lee backs this story.

Poor Cassy, lost her baby and was framed for a crime.

But the good news is they will all get rich and live happily ever after!~

The end.

What about the cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard?
What about the searches on the net for chloroform?
What about the high levels of said chloroform in Casey's car?
What about the FACT that no one in the world has come forward to say this ZG even exists?

No, she CANNOT be charged with murder after the neglect charges go to court. Thats the odd rule they have FL. You can only charge 1 time on an incindent. Whatever relates to this case of Caylee missing must be charged in one court case. They cannot bring new charges later on Caylee missing or dead. Other states yes, Florida, no. It stinks!
Right now, shes only being charged with neglect, etc. She goes to trial for those charges. And then at some point in the future, more evidence surfaces like a body, Casey cannot be charged with a higher offense, murder? There is no statute of limitations on murder. Double jeopardy comes in to play to protect people from being charged and tried for an offense that they already were tried and acquitted for. Right?

Right now, shes only being charged with neglect, etc. She goes to trial for those charges. And then at some point in the future, more evidence surfaces like a body, Casey cannot be charged with a higher offense, murder? There is no statute of limitations on murder. Double jeopardy comes in to play to protect people from being charged and tried for an offense that they already were tried and acquitted for. Right?

There is more to the story than the PP said. It has something to do with if the neglect/ charge has anything to do with the murder. We need an attorney to explain it...anyone?

She may have not been smart enought to commit the perfect crime, but she has possibly given other people an idea of how to. Detectives will usually say that there is no such thing, but they seem to be struggling with this case. Hopefully they will solve it very soon.

I don't see them struggling at all. I see them playing chess.

and they are winning.

Pretty soon it will be Checkmate. That will be a great day.

With all due respect, I disagree, okok.:)

Casey Anthony may be the most evil of baby killers.:furious:
She may have had years of experience in lying, deceitful planning, stealing, and obscene talk, and obscene living, but I do not believe she has outsmarted the work and investigation of some very fine law enforcement officers!
They know her kind.
They see her for what she is.
They know how to play her at her own game.
And they are more determined than she is!
Most of all, they want Caylee Marie Anthony's killer to pay for this vicious crime!

We just need to have patience. It's all coming together soon. I have Faith in that.

all of the above is just my humble opinions

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The prosecution and LE have forever and a day, as has already been mentioned, to charge for this death, as there is NO statute of limitations

Once Casey is charged, her rights to a speedy trial will start that constitutional clock ticking. LE and the prosecution do not want to be caught short on time in preparing this for a victory (Caylee's victory really).
I am willing to bet my Websleuth's membership (and I do not take that lightly) on the fact that both prosecution and LE are sick and tired of her and her flaunting of her rights. Oh yeah, they're fed up to the max, But, that's the law.

Ultimately it will come down to the old addage: He who laughs last, laughs best." .....and that's gonna be the good guys in this one. The law will bring justice in the end.

I humbly disagree with those who feel this case is weak circumstantial and thus not being brought.

There will be tons of witnesses, both laypeople, law enforcement, and expert.
The time involved in preparing this for that one bite of the apple is going to be phenomenal.

There willk be direct evidence, expert testimony as well as learned treatises,
FBI, OCSO, forensics, testimony as to means, motive , identities etc, scientific evidence, presumptions, public records, opinions,and on and on and on.

This defendant is not smart enough to commit a perfect anything. Give me a break. She committed a larceny on video tape. Oh that's brilliant. People like this, who act and think as if they are above the law, tend to crash and burn in the end.
This case is far from all circumstantial.

Caylee will have her day in Court. Believe me.

jmo

There is more to the story than the PP said. It has something to do with if the neglect/ charge has anything to do with the murder. We need an attorney to explain it...anyone?

MD- I am short on time, but can you tell me what question I might help with?

I don't see them struggling at all. I see them playing chess.

and they are winning.

Pretty soon it will be Checkmate. That will be a great day.

I hope you are right. But a lot of people are wanting murder charges now. They obviously need to take there time. I don't think this is an easy case for the detectives at all. Maybe struggling is the wrong word, but I don't see them having an easy time with this either!! If they don't find a body, they still can get a conviction, but it will be obviously much more difficult to prove. Without a body or a confession, it will be a courtroom battle!! And I don't think she will get away with it.

I remember way back when on Greta, that her legal panel said the double jeopardy on the child neglect vs. murder charge related at a different date did not make sense. I have not seen that statute. IMO, they are two completely different charges. For instance if Casey were to be charged today for murder, she could still be tried seperately for the child neglect charges.

And that's my unprofessional professional opinion. lol.

Sorry Blink should have clarified..there seems to be confusion among some of us..regarding if KC can be charged with murder AFTER the neglect charge trial.

I firmly believe Casey will be tried on charges relating to Caylee's death. What the actual charge will be, that I am not sure of. Murder 1, Murder 2, Manslaughter, it all depends on what the State decides to do with the evidence they have at the time they bring charges againt her.
I also firmly believe that when the time comes, Baez will NOT be the lawyer representing her on the more serious charges. Someone else is going to step in and take over, wait and see! I would prefer Baez defend her, but I don't think that will be the case. This whole circus is going to be too tempting for a high profile defense attorney to pass up!
Just my opinion.

I've heard that too. Something about if the charges are related, in other words if she is tried and convicted of her current charges then murder charges could not be brought against her in the future regardless of evidence.
Not sure where I heard it, but I disagreed with it. Can anyone clarify this?

I just want to say I love your "hat". When Blink was a Blinkette, I ued to watch that with my Daddy.:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I firmly believe Casey will be tried on charges relating to Caylee's death. What the actual charge will be, that I am not sure of. Murder 1, Murder 2, Manslaughter, it all depends on what the State decides to do with the evidence they have at the time they bring charges againt her.
I also firmly believe that when the time comes, Baez will NOT be the lawyer representing her on the more serious charges. Someone else is going to step in and take over, wait and see! I would prefer Baez defend her, but I don't think that will be the case. This whole circus is going to be too tempting for a high profile defense attorney to pass up!
Just my opinion.

I concur-
Geragos!

I believe what they were talking about is the fact that Florida expands their double jeopardy law to forbid bringing criminal charges arising from one set of circumstances, one transaction, at different times.

Thus the argument could be made that if the neglect is the cause of the death, it (the homicide) must be charged alongside the neglect, and tried at the same time , or forever forfeited.
jmo

Give em time. Notice how quiet things have been this week, LE not saying much, press laying low....if you have kids you know when they are quiet, somethings up.

All the Florida lawyers I have seen commenting on the case claim that she can only be charged once for everything to do with Caylee. They cannot go back and charge her for murder after this case goes forward. They have all said that. It is an odd rule in FL. However there was some disagreement from other talking heads that were not FL lawyers so I don't know for sure. Personally I think LE will charge her with manslaughter or murder before November if they are ever going to. I am almost sure they will.

I could be wrong, but her Nov. court date is for the charges that have already been filed against, neglect, etc. She can always be charged at a later date with a more serious crime, i.e., murder even if she's already serving her time for the neglect charge. Is this correct?

Sorry Blink should have clarified..there seems to be confusion among some of us..regarding if KC can be charged with murder AFTER the neglect charge trial.

Kidding aside, I actually do not think this case will see the inside of a court room.
Two scenarios:
1) Whoever helped Casey move Caylee from GP's will be given limited immunity and talk. Resulting in her plea of guilty to LWOP. Access may pleas nolo contendre to improper burial.
2) They find Baby Caylee and it is a finger pointin' shoot out to see who gets the best deal, and she will lose, and she will plea guilty, resulting in LWOP.

Give em time. Notice how quiet things have been this week, LE not saying much, press laying low....if you have kids you know when they are quiet, somethings up.

LOL..thanks for giving me a chuckle and you are SOOO right. Whenever my kids are quiet my hinky meter goes haywire..and normally one of them is writing on the wall with crayon or one of them is playing in the refrigerator.

I am beginning to think that LE does not have any hard evidence to bring charges and she may have enough defence with her story as crazy as it is.

With her parents backing her story 100% and with no body she may slide by with just neglect charges.

All of the evidence is back from the lab and they have no body and no charges have been filed.

I think the result is going to be a short jail sentence a book and movie deal and the Anthony's will live happily ever after with a rich life from movies, books, and donations.

If they had a case...they would press charges...no charges = NO CASE!

She will walk after a short jail term free and rich.

JMHO!~

imo even if Casey does not spend one more day in jail, she will never ever ever be free from the shadow of what has happened. What has happened will haunt her for the rest of her life. She is truely hated by millions and will forever be the posterchild of someone sick twisted and evil. 10 years from now where could she go where she would not be reviled and chased away? What kind of man would ever wish to date her and bring her home to meet mom and dad? Right now she is protected with guards, can you imagine if she was alone and at the mall? She may end up "free" although I highly doubt it, but she will never be free from this and on her dying day she will have another court to stand in front of with no lawyers and guards to protect her. She wanted to get out of her parents house, in a way it's fitting that now she is forced to be there.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back