Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to read this. It said the title has been flagged for removal. What did it say??? TIA!

Possibly because of this: #22 Yesterday, 09:34 PM
MiraclesHappen
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17510650/detail.html

Article updated at Wesh site.
HOA Atty, who was interviewed on the early evening news, has asked Anthony family to suspend prayer vigil or move it elsewhere at least till ruling on injunction.

I just tried to read this. It said the title has been flagged for removal. What did it say??? TIA!

It comes up for me. Perhaps it is in my cache?

Memorial Service for Caylee (Hopespring)
Reply to: pers-847050836@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-19, 12:47PM EDT

Everyone who wants to protest Casey can do it in one final, GRAND show of force.

On Saturday night at 7pm... Everyone come to Caylees driveway with flowers, dolls, cards, etc... create a wall of sympathy FOR CAYLEE and give no attention to the folks who live in the house. Then we all walk away forever. Caylee will have received the memorial service every innocent child should get.

The people who live in that house don't deserve any attention - ANYMORE!

Let the sheriffs office deal with the suspect.

/Turn the page on this tragedy

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 847050836

Thank you Iridized. I hope the cam doesn't freeze. I'll be glued to the screen at 7pm.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

picture.php

These neighbors are not kidding around...lost of crime tape. WOW I wonder if it will stand up after tonights craziness?

Look at this cam too long now these clouds are interesting. Tilt the cam picture to the right a little.
2k1wfs.jpg
[/IMG]

watching the webcam for this protest at 4pm. Im thinking since it's 10 til and all quiet it isnt going to happen, hope it stays up for the 7pm thing that is supposedly going to happen

I'm late trying to get on the cam. Please? Which cam? The one I loaded is the one from last night. TIA

I'm going to close this thread early in case we get active today, new thead #20 here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆