Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all from the folder labeled "10" and appear to be from either 4/3/2007 or 4/4/2007.

I know that's too early for a timeline but they seem a bit prophetic, in a way.

22.jpg
00235.gif
002244.jpg
002457.jpg

002653.jpg
3748.png
3785.png

Some intersting icons from folder 10 ...

(I think I can tell they were created in April of 07)

th00235.gif
3752.jpg
002653.jpg

002683.gif
3671.jpg
3785.png
001213.gif
002134.jpg
002244.jpg

Hey jessunlil - I didn't see your post - we're thinkin alike.

A few more of her icons for those who were having trouble downloading the file.
00275.jpg
th286.gif
3378.png
001127.gif

If anyone is having problems finding their temp folder and if you have windows vista at the start button type in %temp% where it says start search and it will bring up your temp folder/folders.

When I downloaded the file it automatically went to my temp file.

I think this is very interesting. From your link:

"Be warned: Many viewers of the film, which premiered last year at the Cannes Film Festival and then made its North American debut at the Toronto festival, have been known to struggle with its rhythm. (The film is also available via pay-per-view on cable TV.)"

I would really like to know if KC watched this film. She could have watched it on pay per view. Also, I would like to know when the film became available on pay per view.

The main actress's name is Juliette. Scenes in the video clip show Juliette with hair very similiar to how KC was wearing hers when it was blonde. The new nanny is a photographer and the setting is an apartment in modern day Paris.

Intriguing. Probably means nothing, but I can see some parallels.

Salem

This was interesting. Also April '07

Casey1.jpg

I don't understand your question, what do you mean?
Caylee looks scared in that picture, I don't like it, it makes me sad...

Sorry Truth - it means I can't type. I was wondering if the picture could have been taken at night, B&W, with a flash or if it was photoshopped. I agree that Caylee looks, maybe not scared, but definitely worried. Like she is asking with her eyes "what is going on here?"

The picture was uploaded in Jan 2008, I believe from a post on page 10 (I think).

But I think Caylee might have been worried alot during the last 4 to 5 months, maybe longer, just from the many pictures and videos that have been posted of her.

Salem

I think I'm stealing her Icon here to make it my avatar!

th736858.png

This is also April 07. Crazy ironic huh?

Just in opening the file folder titled "Active" I noticed there was alot of creating/modifying/downloading images from 6/9 to 7/16/08...I can't wait to go through these more in depth later.

On 7-16-08 she was on at 8:00 am working on Caylee pics only. The last thing she did was an icon that said 'Missing my love' at 9:24 am.

hmm.. good catch!

I hope no one ever has a reason to go through all the stuff on my computer. I'm one of the more right-brained type people who are more on the creative side. I've got all kinds of images on my computer...some somber, some funny, some sarcastic. I'd hate for someone to take a handful of images and make blanket opinions about me. Now, admittedly, my daughter is not missing, so I understand why people are reading into CA's images and quotes. All I'm saying is that if someone checked up on my computer on a sad day and I was feeling creative, they might find all sorts of stuff that could be taken out of context.

Trust me...I'm NOT defending CA. I'm just looking at it from a personal perspective.

I hope no one ever has a reason to go through all the stuff on my computer. I'm one of the more right-brained type people who are more on the creative side. I've got all kinds of images on my computer...some somber, some funny, some sarcastic. I'd hate for someone to take a handful of images and make blanket opinions about me. Now, admittedly, my daughter is not missing, so I understand why people are reading into CA's images and quotes. All I'm saying is that if someone checked up on my computer on a sad day and I was feeling creative, they might find all sorts of stuff that could be taken out of context.

Trust me...I'm NOT defending CA. I'm just looking at it from a personal perspective.

Same here. I have chloroform searches on my computer. Heh.

Interestingly enough, the best information I got from these pics and icons are for the dates. Nothing really struck me odd about the content.

My sentiments exactly. I shudder to think! :nerves:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member