Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

No beautiful service in a church surrounded by loved onea, pictures, flowers, hymns and memorials...but a service in a jail. This is how they are going to send there final goodbyes to their beautiful granddaughter. This is the most pathetic, despicable thing I have ever heard of. I feel like I am going to retch.

What I don't understand is why they would want it leaked out that they were trying to arrange a private service in the jail. If they want it to be private, why don't they just try and arrange it privately. Granted - it wouldn't stay private if they were successful in doing it....but I don't understand why they thought it would be a good idea to announce their intentions in the media.

Part of me thinks that perhaps the timing is strategic. Everyone is aware of George's current mental state, and everyone is generally sympathetic to the fact that the A's really need a funeral to help with closure. Perhaps they think while public support is "leaning" in their favor with respect to the need for the funeral service that they will announce this publicly. Hoping that the public would support it and help get it done? Could they really be that delusional?

Well, I certainly hope they invite Zanny.

She deserves to be there too.

While they're at it, they could have a memorial for the poor unfortunate squirrels who passed away unexpectedly under Casey's car.

Its crazy time! :woohoo:

Oh, and Chili Guy...

I know this isn't funny, but your squirrel comment is hilarious.

Snipped:

Why can't there be some honor and dignity for little Caylee? WHY???

Because KC is the princess of the Anthony family---always was, always will be. So they're going to do everything to accomodate her, rather than respect poor Caylee.:furious::bowdown::puke:

What a crazy request. Did they truly think that this would even be a possibility. My Uncle couldn't even get out of jail on a simple charge (not sure what it was) to attend my grandmother's funeral. I wonder how they would have reacted if we asked to bring the funeral to him??

I guess BC needed his media fix for the day, so we get treated to the very kind of ridiculous stuff that makes people dislike his clients. It's like some twisted idea of what a functional family would do, ignoring the fact that one of them may well be the murderer of the person whose memorial it will be. I totally get that the A's need to have a service and mourn Caylee. Hanging with Casey - nope.

No kidding. I just would have thought he would have used the press today to slam the people selling the Sunshine Caylee merchandise (the t-shirts, stickers and bracelets are still on sale)...given he hasn't, I have to wonder why not and whether this jail thing is just another diversion, so we don't figure out the As had something to do with the new line of products.

Um. What happened to the "A's can't have a funeral because it's out of their control" thingie. Oopsie!

No beautiful service in a church surrounded by loved onea, pictures, flowers, hymns and memorials...but a service in a jail. This is how they are going to send there final goodbyes to their beautiful granddaughter. This is the most pathetic, despicable thing I have ever heard of. I feel like I am going to retch.

Ditto. This family is disgusting.

KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?

I'M IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW

Gather for the reunion or should we consider communion,
The kindred assembles at the jailhouse,
Where all the clan to visit the louse,
Whom some have described as a "felis claus",
Will the accused have a spouse,
Or are we to assume it's M Mouse,
Whoa! Who to invite; the lady who did the dowse,
Will it serve to espouse.
or only to incite and rouse,
Maybe it'll become a clearinghouse.
Wooo be me a church mouse.

I haven't read the whole thread, but is it known who is trying to arrange the jailhouse service? Did they say if it's Cindy and the family or is it Casey? Could it be a JB ploy looking for sympathy for his disgusting client?

Either way it blew my mind. And no matter whose idea it is, they are idiots, if they are trying to garner sympathy, they have done just the exact opposite. :mad:

I think that is exactly what they are doing. Spicing up and adding new chapters to the book. George Attempts Suicide chapter 911, Request for Jailhouse Service chapter 912. A fiction writer in their wildest dreams could not come up with this stuff. What sympathy that I had for CA is gone, sympathy for GA is fading fast (only hanging on to a thread in the hope that GA was not involved in this latest request).

After my initial shock, money came first to my mind as well. A close second was poisoning of the jury pool. My final thought, while possibly foremost to certain people, was making "Caylee's funeral" about KC, just like everything else has been.

Wow. I am simply overwhelmed. I agree just when I start to think they are REMOTELY living in reality, these things come up.

Do they really think that KC should be given the priviledge and tax payer expense to do this when no one else does? At the VERY least this girl partied and recruited hot bodies while her daughter lay DEAD.

This case is INSANE. I must be too.

Because KC is the princess of the Anthony family---always was, always will be. So they're going to do everything to accomodate her, rather than respect poor Caylee.:furious::bowdown::puke:

KC was wrong. It is not all about Caylee. If it was all about Caylee this charade would have ended a long time ago

WHEN IS ANYONE GOING TO STAND UP FOR CAYLEE!!! :furious:

But what about all of CA's funeral invites and R.S.V.Ps?

I guess those who were un-invited won't feel so slighted now..considering the latest change of venue :(

Poor poor Caylee

I haven't read the whole thread, but is it known who is trying to arrange the jailhouse service? Did they say if it's Cindy and the family or is it Casey? Could it be a JB ploy looking for sympathy for his disgusting client?

Either way it blew my mind. And no matter whose idea it is, they are idiots, if they are trying to garner sympathy, they have done just the exact opposite. :mad:

The only parties mentioning it are the A's and Lee's attorneys. Nothing has been said on behalf of Casey. So we don't even know what Casey thinks of the idea....and my bet is that she doesn't want it.

Gads, is there no end to this madness? I'm to the point now where I don't think I can follow this case for the sake of my own sanity. Ugh!!!!

No kidding. I just would have thought he would have used the press today to slam the people selling the Sunshine Caylee merchandise (the t-shirts, stickers and bracelets are still on sale)...given he hasn't, I have to wonder why not and whether this jail thing is just another diversion, so we don't figure out the As had something to do with the new line of products.

Actually, he did say something about that. They were 'outraged' is what this article says: Click here to go to the Orlando Sentinel article.

And about this memorial request, it did not surprise me. I mean, (part of) the family does not believe Casey is guilty of murdering Caylee so of course they want her to attend this memorial. It is already made clear that she cannot leave the jail and now they try again with this 'compromise' where Casey does not have to leave. I do not blame them for trying, but they should have done it without alerting the media.

That said, I hope the jail does not grant this request.

Please do NOT ask me why I keep sticking up for Cindy, but is it POSSIBLE, just POSSIBLE that this is Casey's idea and maybe she has said the only way she will release the body for burial is if SHE can be included this way? So maybe someone will see her as a victim? Maybe she had JB run it over to BC and Cindy is so desperate to finally bury Caylee she told BC to try and get the jailhouse service? I could see JB saying he doesn't want to be involved, but if BC wants to try......

I know, I know, maybe ridiculous, but I wouldn't put anything past Casey and the way her mind works.........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back