Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this one before either...
2hd09xk.jpg

I have seen this before and I remember someone saying it was a friend's house, maybe Lauren?

I believe that photo was said to be at the Ovieda house.:waitasec:

Just a thought from reading the text/instant message conversation from above. KC says she stopped dating Ricardo in March, right around her birthday. The searches for neck breaking, death, shovel, etc. were done March 17, right? Chloroform search too? I wonder if she was bummed about her breakup with RM and it set her off wanting to kill someone (RM? RM's new girlfriend, if there was one? Her parents, just because?).

That is the first time I saw that picture of KC and CA at CA's brothers wedding. She sure looks preggers to me! There is no way CA did not know. I don't get them. (Also another outfit in green - CA's dress!)

And may I also add that if this is what is taught in that family that it is o.k. to lie about things when they are obviously true (her pregnancy) then I can understand why KC thinks it's o.k. to lie. Ever since Caylee was conceived til now KC & CA have been lying about this sweet child from the time Caylee was a fetus until now after her death. Caylee you deserved so much better than that!

I hope no one ever has a reason to go through all the stuff on my computer. I'm one of the more right-brained type people who are more on the creative side. I've got all kinds of images on my computer...some somber, some funny, some sarcastic. I'd hate for someone to take a handful of images and make blanket opinions about me. Now, admittedly, my daughter is not missing, so I understand why people are reading into CA's images and quotes. All I'm saying is that if someone checked up on my computer on a sad day and I was feeling creative, they might find all sorts of stuff that could be taken out of context.

Trust me...I'm NOT defending CA. I'm just looking at it from a personal perspective.

I understand where your coming from.

*Signs out now to delete pics i'd never want anyone to see* then again i dont and couldnt kill anyone to have all my comp stuff looked into ~so im safe.. :chicken::blowkiss:

Just a thought from reading the text/instant message conversation from above. KC says she stopped dating Ricardo in March, right around her birthday. The searches for neck breaking, death, shovel, etc. were done March 17, right? Chloroform search too? I wonder if she was bummed about her breakup with RM and it set her off wanting to kill someone (RM? RM's new girlfriend, if there was one? Her parents, just because?).

Now, that's an idea!!!

Now, that's an idea!!!

I just did some research and RM is saying, according to his Facebook conversations with KC, they broke up around the 14th of April. But she kept going to his place and spending the night.. in fact, ******him.... until June 10, which is when she starts spending most nights at TonE's and ****** HIM!! RM says the last time the two of them had a sexual relationship was June 9. Caylee was there. Ugh. :furious:

I just did some research and RM is saying, according to his Facebook conversations with KC, they broke up around the 14th of April. But she kept going to his place and spending the night.. in fact, ****** him.... until June 10, which is when she starts spending most nights at TonE's and ***** HIM!! RM says the last time the two of them had a sexual relationship was June 9. Caylee was there. Ugh. :furious:

:eek:
Right there???

*thud*

this isn't from photobucket but i thought i'd post it just in case anyone had missed it and this seemed like the most appropriate thread.
it looks so normal, doesn't it? a mother smiling down at her child, the very beginning of a new life for both of them. when i see this i can understand why her friends thought she was a loving mother, then i force myself to remember how that new life was ended.

newborncaylee.jpg

Along with lots of others, these 3 items on her PB have always made me think :waitasec::

I posted this on the sticker thread previously - the heart in the middle of this bandage makes me think soooo much of the report of the heart sticker on the duct tape found over Caylee's mouth.
dzw8dx.jpg

Hmmm Z is for Zany? Or sly Zanny ref?
17g842.png

Wonder if her original timeline/plans called for something important to happen on July 21? If so, I'd love to know what.
vo4o7n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member