Possible Victims: Minnesota

No news. The story seems to have taken a back burner. EXCEPT... RUMOR AHEAD...

A poster on another site stated that his words (cell phone) were about headlights. This poster also stated footprints and dog tracking stopped at St. Clair and Mississippi Bvd. S. Note that this has not been referenced anywhere else, so it may not be true.

No news. The story seems to have taken a back burner. EXCEPT... RUMOR AHEAD...

A poster on another site stated that his words (cell phone) were about headlights. This poster also stated footprints and dog tracking stopped at St. Clair and Mississippi Bvd. S. Note that this has not been referenced anywhere else, so it may not be true.

interesting cause i have been following the thread at another site also and read the same thing.zalman has not shown up anywhere yet and the common belief now is foul play is involved.i have been trying to encourage some other people to come over to this site and post.some of them have been banned from this site.

interesting cause i have been following the thread at another site also and read the same thing.zalman has not shown up anywhere yet and the common belief now is foul play is involved.i have been trying to encourage some other people to come over to this site and post.some of them have been banned from this site.

I've read some of the other sites, but nothing... There's just no info. The Ford Dam is just downstream from St. Clair/Mississippis Blvd S, but if he was in the water, the body would have shown up there by now. IMO the more logical explanation is that a vehicle is involved.

yeah they took him somewhere.maybe he will turn up somewhere.i didnt post much last week cause i almost had 2 car accidents from people pulling out in front a me ,one on monday the othe thursday the second one had me a little upset and i started snapping on the 2 people in the car.the good thing is im back fresh.

Found Dan's body in the ford dam yesterday. May he rest in peace.

Body Found Near Hennepin
Ave Bridge ID'd
Antwane Terrell Tucker pulled from
river in Mpls
Published : Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 10:29 AM CDT

The Hennepin County medical examiner has identified the body found in the Mississippi River near the Hennepin Avenue bridge.

The body of Antwane Terrell Tucker, 24, of St. Cloud, Minn. was found by a jogger last Friday morning . Tucker is also known to spell his first name as Antwann.

Investigators are still working to determine how Tucker died and whether foul play was involved.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/metro/minneapolis/Hennepin_Ave_Bridge_Body_ID_May_19_2009

To the best of my knowledge, no updates have been made as to whether this was an accident or not

No surprise here. Same story different victim.

Agree. How is it that so many young men end up dead in the river? I used to live in Minneapolis. This was not a naturally occuring phenomena when I lived there.

Agree. How is it that so many young men end up dead in the river? I used to live in Minneapolis. This was not a naturally occuring phenomena when I lived there.

I guess things change. When I was in college, kids rarely left the area for parties. Now, who knows where they go - lots of private houses with no ties to a school.

I don't know what to think about DZ. Most of me believes the official report, but there's just this small lingering doubt. I heard his parents are feeling the same way.

A week after Jelani Brinson walked away from his friend’s house in Anoka, his body was recovered in a water hazard at the Greenhaven Golf Course in Anoka. According to the Star Tribune, there are no obvious signs of trauma on Jelani’s body. His friends say he wasn’t intoxicated when he was last seen. His body was recovered in a shallow pond that is just 2 - 3 feet deep.

More at link:
http://sfkillers.com/?s=jelani+brinson

What happened to Jelani Brinson? Results of an autopsy on the Minneapolis, Minnesota man are finally being released, but are not shedding light on the 24-year-old’s fate. According to published reports, the coroner’s examination of Jelani was inconclusive.
Lt. Paul Sommer of the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office told a local newspaper, “We’re not saying this is a murder and we’re not saying its a suicide, but it is highly suspicious.”

More at link:
http://sfkillers.com/?p=947

Other Missing Persons Connections?

Iowa State is working with Ames police and the state Division of Criminal Investigation on a possible connection with two other missing person cases in the Midwest. Both cases involve young men around the same age as Lacina and who went missing around the same time, one is from Minnesota and the other from Wisconsin.

Sylvester McCurry, 18, was reported missing from Duluth, Min., on Jan. 17. Eric Michael Peterson, 24, was last seen in Lakeville, Min., on Jan. 19.

Investigators said it is too early to say whether there may be any connection between the cases, but investigators are looking into them and not ruling out any possibilities
http://www.kcci.com/news/22411734/detail.html these two missing Min. men are being investigated to see if they bear any connection to missing Jonathan Salina (from Iowa)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back