NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the dog hit on anything under the house. They were coming out from there when my husband got back on scene.

They have all the mulch piled up in one big pile. The front end loader is getting a little bit of mulch moving it and then 8 guys are going through it with rakes. As soon they get it spread out they bring the dog over to smell around it. He doesn't seem to have hit on anything yet. After the dog smells around the front end loader picks that pile up and moves it to a different area where it's dumped out and 3 other guys rake/go through it and then bring the dog to smell it again.

It's a pretty big pile right now. Seems like they have just scraped everything into it.

Thank you, a very good job at describing the scene and what is going on.

HLN RupaM Check-In:
- they're using backhoe; then rakes, then sift; brought dog out; also, police & FBI in house tearing it apart

That's good to hear! Take that sucker apart beam by beam if they have to!

OH Sherlock, I wasn't aiming that at you. As you hope, chatting about the dogs probably took his mind off the terrible search. My comment came from a phone conversation with my cousin, who was sorta pizzed at a reporter who was hounding him at his job yesterday. Just a random coincidence that I posted after you did. I appreciate all your efforts to keep us updated. :dance:

No, I didn't take it that way but I thought it would be nice to let you know that it does mean a lot to us bystanders when taking the time for us. :blushing:

What is the RL that the mod on the previous thread said our illustirious leaders are busy with? Is this something I should know?

I just had a terrible thought...I wonder if Adam HAD sold and delivered any mulch in the week or 2 leading up to the report of Zahra being missing...someone tell me that my brain is just in overdrive..

zahra-defense1024_GF51QSIS2.1+zahra.JPG.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.jpg

Let's not forget this sweet little face!

-Liv

Thanks for another set of great pics!

#16 seems to confirm where the access to the crawlspace is from the outside. And the door is open.

Yup I agree.

Look at the window between the kitchen window and the window that was Zahra's bedroom. Do you think it's the bathroom window? Looks like it to me because of the size. TIA. (just getting the layout of this house inside my head)

JMHO.

Originally Posted by coffeemom
To the old timers here, judging from past cases, how much information do you expect them to release, and how soon? Will LE try to keep the ugly details away from general public?

Most of the search warrants are sealed.

I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Ugh. After looking at all the photos it's clear LE does think she went through the chipper and fragments in the mulch are ... gosh I can't even finish that sentence. Good God that poor child.

Looking at all the pictures and all the pink flags I still have to believe they are marking the areas searched, I think LE is not leaving any stone unturned- if they haven't actually found Zahra when they leave that property they most certainly will have no doubts that she isn't there.

FWIW, the mulch did not look old at all. It looked to be fairly new and you could also smell the smell of freshly cut wood around there.

Not sure if the dog hit on anything under the house. They were coming out from there when my husband got back on scene.

They have all the mulch piled up in one big pile. The front end loader is getting a little bit of mulch moving it and then 8 guys are going through it with rakes. As soon they get it spread out they bring the dog over to smell around it. He doesn't seem to have hit on anything yet. After the dog smells around the front end loader picks that pile up and moves it to a different area where it's dumped out and 3 other guys rake/go through it and then bring the dog to smell it again.

It's a pretty big pile right now. Seems like they have just scraped everything into it.

:eek:..I'm going to do my dishes...I'm terrified of what they are going to find..

I'm sick to my stomach. I dont comment much on this case cause of my time difference to yall and you say it all already.....but them diggin' up the yard makes me sick...I know from quite a few years reading crime and on WS that these things totally do happen but how, how do people hurt kids or anyone else and then deal with trying to hide it, how can they carry those memories in their minds and just toodle along in life like nothing unusual...
******MOO*******
they don't have souls

Looking at the recent photos of the members of LE working so hard to look for Zahra trying to find anything that would help find Zahra just breaks the core of my soul. Some of the intense expressions, or a single moment of thought as they stop to take a break says so much in all their faces.

They all have worked non-stop from the onset of Zarah being reported missing, and weeks of going through woods and draining a pond and now the intense investigation back at Zarah's home.

:hug: to all of the members of LE for their endless efforts to try and find precious Zarah.

I just had a terrible thought...I wonder if Adam HAD sold and delivered any mulch in the week or 2 leading up to the report of Zahra being missing...someone tell me that my brain is just in overdrive..

It's been thought of by many and talked about in previous threads. Horrible thought.

I'm way pissed off right now because it is so clear that EB AND AB are not HELPING! They deserve a special place in the pit of fire.

I'm physically sick to my stomach.

Ugh. After looking at all the photos it's clear LE does think she went through the chipper and fragments in the mulch are ... gosh I can't even finish that sentence. Good God that poor child.

I have to agree, especially after reading about the raking of the mulch piles. This poor child. :furious::(

Salem

I wonder if there are two wood chippers, and AB went out and moved the one he used on Zahra and brought back a different one he didn't use. Being in landscaping, he would know where other landscaping people store it. Maybe he knew someone who let him barrow it and with the news won't come forward with that knowledge in fear he will be up to his eyeballs in this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford