State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember who was on the stand Friday?

I sure do hope the Prosecution stops with the hearsay gossip and beliefs of LEOs and throws some red meat at the jury or they're gonna sleep through whatever good stuff may be available.

We're live yall. Prosecution will be calling Dr Butts.

Judge wants to make sure families are aware of the content of todays testimony.

Today's key word (from Kurtz): FLAGRANTLY!

Use it 10 times in various sentences with people in your life. Bonus points for including the word "tampering."

I know what Kurtz is talking about. In discovery, the defense got a paper that was pretty much an explanation of computer stuff. The prosecution has no intention of entering this document into evidence. It was just something to help the prosecution understand what was going on. Kurtz is again wasting courts time. MOO

Is this a replay of Friday??

ETA: I refreshed and it updated to today <I THINK>
This is sooooo not right.

No. This is a prelude for what we can expect when the computer experts get on the stand. I predict it's going to be very confusing.

WHAT? Kurtz is chasing rabbits down rabbit holes?

No.Way. Say it isn't true??? :wink: :rolleyes:

(P.S. Warning: I'm feeling snarky today)

I'm impressed with ADA Zellinger. Not just today, but I noticed he's one sharp cookie.

Considering how badly the various DAs have behaved in the past (i.e., Nifong), what in the world is the reasoning behind not allowing the full light of the day to shine on all.

Here's the salient question: Are we after the truth, or are we intent on winning?

Kurtz just said, "....hangs on it's own petard." I'm sorry but that just made me laugh.

WHAT? Kurtz is chasing rabbits down rabbit holes?

No.Way. Say it isn't true??? :wink: :rolleyes:

(P.S. Warning: I'm feeling snarky today)

I wholeheartedly agree! I like his manner and presentation. I like when he's the one examining the witnesses.

Kurtz just said, "....hangs on it's own petard." I'm sorry but that just made me laugh.

Okay the challenge is ON: use 'Flagrant,' 'Tampering' and 'Petard' in 10 sentences today. I have a conf call in 10 min. Perhaps I'll try it then and see the response I get. :innocent:

Brad must not be getting his $300 allowance from his family to buy extra food in prison. He looks thinner and thinner as time goes on.

July 13 th dispatched to Java Jive for search purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah