2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I want to say that if George and Lee have come on side, and now believe that ICA murdered Caylee - then I am hopeful they can put their lives back together productively - the truth will set them free.

So, is Linda up next? Or was that the whole thing, it certainly would suffice, lol.

So how many times during closing will Jose say George or Lee molested Casey?

Judges orders are not going to stop him now.

The only secret in the Anthony family was dealing with their psychopath of a daughter. imo

I practically shouted when he quoted JB's opener about the "morally bankrupt" Kronk. Had it not been for Kronk and his persistence, this little snot would've gotten away with this murder. JA also deftly showed that George is also a hero here. Wow, a brilliant, eloquent argument!

A revealing moment for me: When JA said ICA comes up with new lies when the old ones don't work. And how after 12/11, it was clear Caylee wasn't taken by a stranger but by someone in the house. The defense theory we heard in OS are actually Casey 4.0, the lies she had to come up with as a result of what was found on 12/11: GA (and RK)!

Also, I commend HLN for not interrupting for a commercial break!

Timer55 explanation was brilliant. She knew she had 55 days to fool Cindy before Caylee's birthday. 55 days of excuses. That's how she knew she hadn't seen her Caylee in 31 days.

The timer was counting down.

WFTV saying that ICA used the B word when Ashton was talking. tsk tsk

JB kept her contained for the most part. She was worked up at the beginning, JB whispered to her and she went into Zombie mode. Note passes to her and she turned her head...LOL even before he had any PIC up..

That closing argument was so compelling that I could not stop to write on here to save my life. My hubby, who "hates" that I watch this stuff, while I was doing a load of laundry and listening intently was sitting in front of the tv spellbound by JA. When I walked towards the tv (living room) I caught him hitting "RECORD." OMG, that is saying something for this prosecution team! When I asked him what he was doing he said, "This guy is so good that I wanted to record it so I can watch it in full later." I am amazed!

Wow thanks Yellow Rose! I completely forgot that I was doing laundry! Thank goodness for recess....time to go throw it in the dryer:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288