FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi uscgirl...I'm sort of new too here...rarely ever post...most peoples opinions are thoughts are so well said...leaves me without much to say :)

But...was thinking about your post...and by far...I am not expert by any means...but I think the benefit of naming a person like DS jr as a number one suspect...public awareness.....it may stop one from their everyday routine ...to jogs ones memory,, so to speak..recalling if this person was seen on the date when the other person went missing....JMHO's

Hi! That definitely makes sense.
It seems like someone (especially DS's neighbors) would have seen something that day. And maybe they did and we haven't heard yet. By the looks of his condo, it seems you wouldn't be able to sit in the living room and see the street. Since the garages are in the front and the doors on the side. JMO

Hi! That definitely makes sense.
It seems like someone (especially DS's neighbors) would have seen something that day. And maybe they did and we haven't heard yet. By the looks of his condo, it seems you wouldn't be able to sit in the living room and see the street. Since the garages are in the front and the doors on the side. JMO

I went back and fixed my grammatical mistakes ...and also added a Welcome :)

I'm at work :( trying to multi-task...more like multi-stakes :p

@bobkealing
bob kealing
Orlando Police Chief today says finding #missingmom #Michelleparker is priority one and suggests they are getting leads from her IPhone.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Here's to hoping they will get THE lead!! :praying:

Which brings me to another thought. Was this the first time the show had aired?

I wonder if DS was the type to brag and tell people about the episode, thinking that he looked cool, or even previously embelished how the episode went .... and then the reality of the show wasn't quite what he made it out to be.

Embarrassing, yes. Did someone say something like "Dude, she made you look like a chump." or something? Would that infuriate him? Probably.

IDN .. just thinking out loud. If DS is the perp, it's really hard to deny that the cause of his rage (because I don't think he planned it) was something to do with the show...

imo

As has been mentioned it was the first run of that show. I took an acting class in college and I can tell you there aren't many people who like what they see when they see themselves on video. I think DS is the type that would go off and blame her for making him look bad. JMO

The moment I saw the show, I believed that Dale became enraged at what he saw portrayed. Some people think Michelle came across worse. The only thing that matters is how an extremely angry, violent person felt when he saw the show. What did he perceive?

He looked to be barely controlling his anger at the end of the show. He wanted to hide how irate he was by pretending he needed to make an important call right away, so he could have his head down and face away from the camera as he emerged from the courtroom. It didn't work. Even that little tactic was called out by the interviewer.

I think the judge fully humiliated Dale about his comic-con stuff, star wars, whatever. She did not seem genuinely interested. She seemed snide. She was very amused by what she thought was the silliness of the whole thing.

She also yelled at Dale, talked down to him. He probably doesn't allow a woman to do such a thing.

All in all, I think he was very angry after the show was taped and possibly even more so when he saw how he was portrayed when it aired. What the camera shows can be different from one's memory, especially if that memory is held by an infantile, rage-filled misogynist.

I don't think he could take it and I think he whipped himself into a pulse-pounding frenzy of humiliated rage. And who does he blame? Not himself. he would blame the b!tch that caused him to need to sue in the first place. Then Michelle rolls up right at that time.

I think the next thing he did was to say, with gritted teeth, "I need to talk to you right now." He either asked her to come in and leave the sleeping kids in the car for a moment or he told the kids to go into a room or something and he knocked her over the head or shot her or strangled her or even stabbed her to death. Any one of those types of murders, with the exception of shooting, could be quieter than one thinks. My law partner had a case out here where a guy stabbed his girlfriend to death in his bedroom (she came over to break up with him) while his whole family was home. No one heard a thing.

Then, he has to hide Michelle from the sight of the kids quickly, distract them while he shoves her body in her car, load up the kids and run to daddy's, tossing a cell phone as he went.

Looking back through the first MSN articles...as early as Nov. 18th LE was focused on the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle. I just wonder what the numerous tips were and why that area was suggested? It is after all the exact location where her phone was found. Why was that specific area known to tipsters so early on?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando Police announced late Saturday morning that they are targeting their search area for a missing woman, Michelle Parker.

Police said numerous tips have come in leading detectives to pinpoint their search in the areas of Oakridge and Belle Isle. Investigators said Parker's iPhone may also be in that area. Police asked anyone who has found a cellphone in that area to Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS or the Orlando Police Department.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html#ixzz1gRd5ow3r

I think it may have been a combination of her cellphone pings and Dale's and maybe a sighting they haven't discussed.

Did we ever confirm where it was that Michelle's Iphone was found? I see a canal on Belle Isle @ 1780 Nela Ave which shows the bridge that was depicted in many of the news casts previously . . . . however I have also heard it was found in a canal off of Hoffman Ave in Belle Isle. (Which appears to be quite a ways north of the Nela addy). The Hoffman Ave canal appears to be a much smaller target to hit the water if one were to dump a cell phone but I am not sure.

Early on Michelle's mother felt like she knew where Michelle was. From this video http://www.wesh.com/r/29830289/detail.html (small video box under large video box) Michelle's mother states: I think that there is information, people have information about Michelle in the areas very close to where we are here, I think they may know something...We got a tip last night, it was probably about 4 o'clock in the morning, somebody walked up here and said "I know that truck was there at a certain time in a certain place. Called the police and it just confirmed that that is true, that was the third person who'd said that. So they know for fact...

Looking back through the first MSN articles...as early as Nov. 18th LE was focused on the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle. I just wonder what the numerous tips were and why that area was suggested? It is after all the exact location where her phone was found. Why was that specific area known to tipsters so early on?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando Police announced late Saturday morning that they are targeting their search area for a missing woman, Michelle Parker.

Police said numerous tips have come in leading detectives to pinpoint their search in the areas of Oakridge and Belle Isle. Investigators said Parker's iPhone may also be in that area. Police asked anyone who has found a cellphone in that area to Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS or the Orlando Police Department.

Hey mom! Long time no see! Nice to run into you & hope all is well here on WS. Happy holidays to you! :santahat:

I've tried telling everyone that isn't familiar with an i4 that is has a tracking device built into it's software. I believe le started looking into a specifix grid based on pings. Personally, putting 2 & 2 together to see where Dale lives as compared to his parents, knowing Michelle was last seen leaving Dale's and knowing Dale went to his parent's house on Rose Blvd, they probably didn;t even need pings to form a basic grid. I personally don;t think they found her cell based off of somebody's "called in" tip. I did a quick search to try to convey what I'm talking about. Hopefully this helps everyone a little bit more. Here ya go momma... Please keep in mind this is just the first one that I pulled up but it says everything I'm trying to say and other techs on here have said.

http://www.gsmarena.com/the_iphone_4_tracking_your_movements-news-2540.php

The iPhone 4, recording your movements wherever you go
20 April, 2011

Two security researchers in the UK have uncovered a disturbing truth. It appears iPhone 4's everywhere have been tracking their users movements with startling accuracy (unbeknownst to the users) and what is more, the ease at which this information can be deciphered is apparently as easy to open as say, a JPEG.

To some this might not seem like so much of a problem, but invasion of privacy and secret data collection can be a serious issue. The seemingly undocumented tracking abilities appear to have started logging data since the iPhone 4's June 2010 update and haven't stopped since. The location tracking doesn't use GPS so allowing or disallowing your location services won't really make a difference. Instead the phone uses more traditional triangulation to pinpoint the phone's whereabouts. Although Apple don't really want to shout about it, some appear to have known about this for a while, mainly those in the computer forensics business, but still.

The innocuously named file in question - consolidated.db - records the phones location data, time stamping each log as it goes. Ever synced you iPhone to a PC or Mac? Of course you have and that means this file is there too, and as such, easy to locate and open up. Even restoring or pulling a backup to a new device will keep the logs going. Apparently the way in which the handset records data is unique to the iPhone, although carriers have been able to log location information for some time, as have the police. The data itself does not however transmit back to Apple so its use at this point in time is unclear.

Apple's stance on matter appears to be covered under their iTunes Terms and Conditions, simply stating, "Apple and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your Apple computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Apple and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, we may share geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services."

Scary stuff and for the conspiracy theorists among you and another step towards Big Brother watching over us all.

(There's multiple other articles on the web. I actually learned this before the i4 even came out from I believe PC Weekly.)

I think it may have been a combination of her cellphone pings and Dale's and maybe a sighting they haven't discussed.

I initially thought it was the pings as well but apparently someone walked up to the command post at 4am and said they'd seen "that truck" (whatever that means) at a certain exact location and Michelle's mom has felt all along that someone in the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle knows something.:waitasec:
Was Michelle socializing with someone who lived in that area? Her mother seemed to feel that she knew the location, so much so that she wanted to kick the door down.

Did we ever confirm where it was that Michelle's Iphone was found? I see a canal on Belle Isle @ 1780 Nela Ave which shows the bridge that was depicted in many of the news casts previously . . . . however I have also heard it was found in a canal off of Hoffman Ave in Belle Isle. (Which appears to be quite a ways north of the Nela addy). The Hoffman Ave canal appears to be a much smaller target to hit the water if one were to dump a cell phone but I am not sure.

It was found under the Nela in the weedline.

It seems there were sightings and also this is where her phone last pinged (per your link up above)

The location near the closed Jesse Black Saloon on Oak Ridge Road was where Parker's cellphone last pinged before it went dead.

I initially thought it was the pings as well but apparently someone walked up to the command post at 4am and said they'd seen "that truck" (whatever that means) at a certain exact location and Michelle's mom has felt all along that someone in the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle knows something.:waitasec:
Was Michelle socializing with someone who lived in that area? Her mother seemed to feel that she knew the location, so much so that she wanted to kick the door down.

Right, but one of the neighbors said something about the Hummer being in the driveway, which then in turn appeared bogus as though they were inserting themselves.

Here's what I wanna know... Was Dale seeing somebody that lived in or near the complex that Michelle's H3 was found? Also, that Kip guy that was Dale's friend back when he was in jail, Kip that did X with Dale's deceased wife Shannon, Kip that slept with Shannon and woke up next to a passed out Shannon so he took her into the shower area to revive her but she slipped & fell & cracked her head & we all know the reast - she died - well Kip has a relative that apparently lives in the area of where Michelle's cell was found and also in the same area as where a person walking their dog said a truck was parked for a lengthy amount of time near a lake & they thought it was unusual that time of night (not the same person walking their dog that spotted the Hummer the night before). So yeah, run on sentence but hmmm...

It seems there were sightings and also this is where her phone last pinged (per your link up above)

The location near the closed Jesse Black Saloon on Oak Ridge Road was where Parker's cellphone last pinged before it went dead.

Exactly, and that is the same area by the nearest tower to where her cell was discovered.

Hey mom! Long time no see! Nice to run into you & hope all is well here on WS. Happy holidays to you! :santahat:

:wave: :santahat:

I have an iphone and I understand completely the tracking system...I hope mine is never needed. It could certainly be as simple as LE working off of information derived from the iphone or...there could actually be tips that aren't being shared with us. I wish they'd share but at the same time I so don't want another fiasco like the CMA mess.
I do believe though that early on LE knew exactly where to look for that phone, whether by ping data or tipster info and if it was any tipster info at all then someone knows what happened to Michelle. jmo

Right. But it could be a combination of sightings and pings or other tracking as Jersey Girl posted.

We all know that witness perception can be very faulty. Thus, they may not rely on the statement of one witness. But more than one? And independent data bolstering a sighting? That would be a lot for LE to know where to narrow its search.

I'm guessing people saw Dale and the Hummer. Possibly saw him chuck something out of the window, and combined that with pings at the last place the phone stopped pinging. They knew what they were looking for.

BTW, I don't mind an Iphone tracking me. If I ever went missing, I'd love LE to be able to find me. I have nothing to hide. But, I'd destroy such a phone in a second if fascists took over!

Sorry for beating a dead horse but I can't seem to get away from the similarities between Kesse and Ocasio.

I know Hataway and a couple of friends were looked at in regards to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance upon leaving The Tap Room. One of those friends used to hang at Cowboys. When I looked into this dude during her disappearance, this guy seemed drawn to country music and country establishments. I know, maybe a stretch in regards to Michelle's disappearance...but what if...

What if Hataway wasn't alone - bc I for one don't believe he was. He was also looked at for Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. He's also blamed for Chris George's death by multiple people...

Hataway also used to go by the name VADER - as in Darth Vader. Just sayin'...

I know, and Tracy & Jennifer look nothing alike either. Plus, they still don't have the culprit in Nicole Ganguzza's death.

I'm liking Dale for this too, even though I thought it was a ridiculous thought in the beginning with it being the same day as the PC airing, etc. Could have had help though...

I completely get what you're saying.
While I DO feel it's most likely that it will be discovered Dsjr is responsible for this-

I won't be too surprised if it's determined these three cases are connected. A lot of similarities. (Granted....things look as though hataway was involved in Tracy's disappearance, and it looks as though dale is responsible for Michelle's)

Mom, just to add a lil bit more... I thought when Yvonne said she was willing to search every crackhouse, etc etc so on & so on, and kick in the door - I thought she was referring to the Smith's door bc they wouldn't let le search or something.

:wave: :santahat:

I have an iphone and I understand completely the tracking system...I hope mine is never needed. It could certainly be as simple as LE working off of information derived from the iphone or...there could actually be tips that aren't being shared with us. I wish they'd share but at the same time I so don't want another fiasco like the CMA mess.
I do believe though that early on LE knew exactly where to look for that phone, whether by ping data or tipster info and if it was any tipster info at all then someone knows what happened to Michelle. jmo

Completely agree.

Right. But it could be a combination of sightings and pings or other tracking as Jersey Girl posted.

We all know that witness perception can be very faulty. Thus, they may not rely on the statement of one witness. But more than one? And independent data bolstering a sighting? That would be a lot for LE to know where to narrow its search.

I'm guessing people saw Dale and the Hummer. Possibly saw him chuck something out of the window, and combined that with pings at the last place the phone stopped pinging. They knew what they were looking for.

BTW, I don't mind an Iphone tracking me. If I ever went missing, I'd love LE to be able to find me. I have nothing to hide. But, I'd destroy such a phone in a second if fascists took over!

Hi Gitana! I took my son to a swim party over the weekend. I got lost & pulled up google maps, typed in the address, then just followed the little blue ball all the way there to the red pin. It literally followed & traced my every move, every street, every time I had to k-turn in the middle of the road or turn around bc I went down the wrong road, omg it was awesome BUT horrible getting lost in the middle of jibip. Anyway, it brought me to the realization that wow, I have a ton of apps on my phone and most have Push Notifications. If I ever get abducted & murdered and the cops never find me, I want my husband to sue Apple bc how can they track my every move but not find me?

Oh, I guess I'd have to swallow my phone so the phone remains with me for tracking. Good lawdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17