Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
or build?

There isn't a huge difference in build for children that age.

The numbers, especially if two digit, might be jersey numbers. There are people on the list that don't claim molestation, and Sandusky bought clothing for some of the victims.

I've had some more horrible insights into this case- Sandusky's MO of attacking the boys in the shower and having them feel him, are also what Philip Garrido did to Jaycee Dugard.:sick::sick::sick:
Also there is some irony in the choice of his autobiography title, "Touched"!!!:jail::jail::jail:

Horrific...does the defense really think taking him to a game makes up or negates this abuse?

On a recross examination from the defense, Amendola gets 9 to say Sandusky took 9 and his mom…then 9 and his dad…to football games after the final alleged anal sex incident.
by WGAL 5:43 PM
On redirect from the prosecution, it is made clear that it was Sandusky who initiated contact with 9 about the football game last fall.
by WGAL 5:42 PM
Amendola noted that Accuser 9 decided to go to the football game with Sandusky even though Sandusky did “all those terrible things to you.”
Accuser 9 said -- The only reason I went that time was because I had a friend with me. And my friend didn’t like him at the time anyway. And if anything went down my friend had my back at the time.
Accuser 9 said Sandusky called last fall and asked if he and his mom wanted to go to a football game. Accuser 9 said he'd go with a friend and Sandusky – he did.
by WGAL 5:41 PM
The last time Sandusky talked to Accuser 9, Sandusky called him. Accuser 9 said -- He asked me to…if anyone comes and asks me questions, to stick up for him.
by WGAL 5:40 PM
Accuser 9 said he was not following the Sandusky coverage when charges came out, but his mom was and she called police after seeing the coverage.
Accuser 9 said he was 16 years old after the final anal sex encounter
Accuser 9 said he thinks Jerry Sandusky's basement is soundproof.
by WGAL 5:39 PM
Amendola asked (graphically) if Accuser 9 ever bled after an encounter. Accuser 9 said -- I just dealt with it. I have a different way of coping with things, I didn’t tell anybody. I didn’t even tell my own mom.
by WGAL 5:39 PM
Amendola asked him a lot of questions about how old he was and in which years these incidents allegedly occurred. As Amendola questioned him, Accuser 9 didn’t even turn his head to look at Amendola.
by WGAL 5:38 PM
Defense attorney Joe Amendola then cross examined Accuser 9.
by WGAL 5:38 PM
At this point, McGettigan makes notice that 9 has never looked at Sandusky in the coutroom. McGettigan tell s him he has to look at Sandusky to identify him for the jury. Accuser 9 said -- I don’t want to look at him.
McGettigan says he has to look at Sandusky. Accuser 9 looked for a second toward Sandusky but didn’t move his head – he pointed a finger.
by WGAL 5:37 PM
Accuser 9 said he does not have a lawyer. He only came forward when his mom called the police and police asked him questions. He said prosecutor Joe McGettigan is the first person he told everything to.
by WGAL 5:37 PM
Accuser 9 called his mom from Sandusky's house and told her to come pick him up and take him home. Accuser 9 said of Sandusky -- He was trying to be physical with me and I had enough of it.
Accuser 9 was never over Sandusky’s house again.
Accuser 9 said -- It got to the point after that, my mom would try to tell me to go (to Sandusky’s house) and I’d get all bull-headed and stubborn. I didn’t like being there. I didn’t like the things that happened there.
Accuser 9 said he would come up with excuses not to go if Sandusky called him. He said Sandusky told him he loved him and wished the best toward me. Accuser 9 said "It was creepy."
by WGAL 5:36 PM
Accuser 9 testified that when he was 13 Sandusky subjected him to anal sex … gasps were heard in courtroom gallery. Accuser 9 says this happened many times. “There was no fighting against it,” Accuser 9 said. When asked what he did in response, Accuser 9 said -- Sometimes scream, sometimes tell him to get off me. No one can hear you when you’re down there (the basement).
by WGAL 5:34 PM
Accuser 9 said he would stay at Sandusky’s house almost every weekend for years, and Sandusky would touch and kiss him on all those occasions and would force oral sex on some of them.
by WGAL 5:32 PM
When asked why he didn’t tell his mom in detail, Accuser 9 said, “How are you supposed to tell your mom something like that?”
“What was I gonna do? He’s a big guy, way bigger than me.”
by WGAL 5:31 PM
Accuser 9 said -- He started getting physical.
Sandusky forced him to touch Sandusky’s genitals. Accuser 9 takes a long time to say that, his head down, barely audible. Judge asks him to speak up.
by WGAL 5:31 PM
Accuser 9 told his mom Sandusky was a ‘touchy feely’ kind of person, but didn’t go into detail. The mom told him to stop hanging out with Sandusky.
by WGAL 5:30 PM
While staying over at the Sandusky house, Accuser 9 said -- Sandusky would come into the basement bedroom, touch him, kiss him, blow on stomach. He told Sandusky to stop. Sandusky told 9 he loved him.
by WGAL 5:30 PM
Accuser 9 said -- At first he was nice.
Sandusky took him to home football games, bought him sneakers, sports equipment.
by WGAL 5:29 PM
Accuser 9 said he had been staying over Sandusky’s house for 3, 4 years…as recently as 2008-2009.
by WGAL 5:29 PM
"He’s a well-known guy and he seemed nice” Accuser 9 said of his initial reaction to Sandusky.
by WGAL 5:28 PM
News 8's Matt Barcaro shared his notes

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xo5h86xQ

During his cross examination, the teenager said he screamed out for help at least once when Sandusky's wife, Dottie, was in the house, but he did not know if she heard him because he thought the basement was "soundproof." "Nobody can hear you down there," he said.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/final-sandusky-accuser-testifies-trial-resume-mond/nPWLz/

:furious: I truly believe this child’s cries could be heard by Sarge. I also believe that Jerry told this boy not to bother screaming because his basement was soundproof. If any basement is soundproof, it would be my 100-year-old home’s basement with 12 inch thick field stone walls, stone floor, 12-foot ceiling, thick plaster, solid walnut doors and no air conditioning/heating vents where sound can travel upwards. I raised 3 sons, one daughter, and half their friends (or so it seemed on my grocery bill) and I heard every noise they made in the basement playroom.

I'm thinking this is the tip of an iceberg. So many cover ups. What did happen to the missing DA Ray Gricar?

During his cross examination, the teenager said he screamed out for help at least once when Sandusky's wife, Dottie, was in the house, but he did not know if she heard him because he thought the basement was "soundproof." "Nobody can hear you down there," he said.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/final-sandusky-accuser-testifies-trial-resume-mond/nPWLz/

:furious: I truly believe this child’s cries could be heard by Sarge. I also believe that Jerry told this boy not to bother screaming because his basement was soundproof. If any basement is soundproof, it would be my 100-year-old home’s basement with 12 inch thick field stone walls, stone floor, 12-foot ceiling, thick plaster, solid walnut doors and no air conditioning/heating vents where sound can travel upwards. I raised 3 sons, one daughter, and half their friends (or so it seemed on my grocery bill) and I heard every noise they made in the basement playroom.

Sandusky's wife is guilty also. She knows. JMOO

I head on the news today he called himself the "TICKLEMONSTER"???
Makes me want to barf.

Building new thread now. Start packing up your baskets...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175863"]New thread here.[/ame]

Fair warning--we're closing down this thread in about 5 minutes.

Mind the gap, and please gather all your belongings before making the leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave