Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeLlo. Just home from work. Partner snoring. Im under doona squinting with one eye again. Lol. Now for catch up reading.
Ollijack, sometimes I have so much catching up to do, that by the time I catch up I have to catch up again! I still reckon we should have one day designated each week where no one logs into ws. Then we wouldn't miss so much.

Way behind as usual, so just a quick post and then i will continue to catch up.

If there are other family members involved do these people not have ANY moral fibre.
I mean i love my family and i love my kids A LOT, But if anyone of them phoned me to help them conceal a crime, a murder there is no way in hell i would help with them. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH.

anyway as you were....

IF this is what transpired within the BC family then they really must have believed they could pull it off. And some people like to think they have a superior intellect to make serious, snap decisions.
So many times a movie/tv story will have someone assisting a family member which supposedly makes it morally "ok." Family trumps the Law.

I'll see what I can do about that redback ($20) I know someone in Qld, I will see if they can deposit it for me!

Morning/Evening all!

This thread will be closing in 15 minutes.

I will post the link to the new thread once it is ready!

Hi. Have missed lots myself as just now home from a long day. I have 4 15yr olds I am working with who each have major mental health issues & yet have found each other thus becoming a dangerous gang.

Morning/Evening all!

This thread will be closing in 15 minutes.

I will post the link to the new thread once it is ready!

Please start moving over to the new thread below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178991"]Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi. Have missed lots myself as just now home from a long day. I have 4 15yr olds I am working with who each have major mental health issues & yet have found each other thus becoming a dangerous gang.

That's not good. That kind of thing is never easy.

I have no idea what's been happening with chooks and brothels. But it's so funny lol and I'm reading backwards. So even more confused. Gbcs giblets. Erk. Rofl

Greed is a terrible thing.

Suggestion, If GBC had said that he and PashPop Incorporated were out looking for Allison all night that would have explained all the car movements at roundabout, the bus shelter and phone pings but instead he said he was asleep all night and woke up to find her missing. What a twist of fate that could have been? He thought he was invincible & smarter than most, but ha they gotcha. Yes greed is a terrible thing hey Gerbil :blushing::jail:

Makara, do you want to be Mac 'n' cheese? or the more Aussie 'EasyMac'? although easymac might start a whole new rumour about what type of girl you are

Mac 'n cheese please. :floorlaugh:

IF this is what transpired within the BC family then they really must have believed they could pull it off. And some people like to think they have a superior intellect to make serious, snap decisions.
So many times a movie/tv story will have someone assisting a family member which supposedly makes it morally "ok." Family trumps the Law.

Good point sociopathic behaviour stems often from a lack of empathy given to you as a child. The child then becomes detached, cold & unfeeling. They don't experience the range of emotions we do and frequently "act" what are normal feelings for us. They lack a moral compass and have no guilt for hurting others. Hence, it would seem to fit that given people aren't born evil (or with sociopathic traits) they are deprived of empathy from primary caregivers. In GBC case it might be expected that if he was not shown that level of empathy as a child from his family then it is quite possible their judgement, empathy & moral value system is decidedly different to most other people making them potentially capable of colluding with GBC. GBC seemed arrogant when I met him and a little self-absorbed. I believe senior BC has an element of that also.

One teen without mental health issues can be a handful. Four with defies imagination. Good luck, I hope you can help them.

Good point sociopathic behaviour stems often from a lack of empathy given to you as a child. The child then becomes detached, cold & unfeeling. They don't experience the range of emotions we do and frequently "act" what are normal feelings for us. They lack a moral compass and have no guilt for hurting others. Hence, it would seem to fit that given people aren't born evil (or with sociopathic traits) they are deprived of empathy from primary caregivers. In GBC case it might be expected that if he was not shown that level of empathy as a child from his family then it is quite possible their judgement, empathy & moral value system is decidedly different to most other people making them potentially capable of colluding with GBC. GBC seemed arrogant when I met him and a little self-absorbed. I believe senior BC has an element of that also.

That may explain the extramarital activities too in the sense he's been trying to recoup the affection and attention he missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow