GUILTY GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #2

I can't speak for Reign. I'm not surprised he's testifying against Ruby. I feel like anything I say as to what the deal behind the conspiracy charges are would be just speculation. I could only speculate what they are. I do think Theo was just trying to scam Ruby out of Drug money, but that doesn't excuse what he did. (or didn't do) If there was any suspicion of her wanting to kill Sunday he should have told SOMEBODY ! I think maybe he thought she was talking **** and thought nothing of it. I don't really know and wish there was something I could have done or said to have a different outcome. Several families have been damaged severly because of this. I pray one day that the Blombergh family can forgive some of us.

I can't speak for Reign. I'm not surprised he's testifying against Ruby. I feel like anything I say as to what the deal behind the conspiracy charges are would be just speculation. I could only speculate what they are. I do think Theo was just trying to scam Ruby out of Drug money, but that doesn't excuse what he did. (or didn't do) If there was any suspicion of her wanting to kill Sunday he should have told SOMEBODY ! I think maybe he thought she was talking **** and thought nothing of it. I don't really know and wish there was something I could have done or said to have a different outcome. Several families have been damaged severly because of this. I pray one day that the Blombergh family can forgive some of us.

Theo doesn't strike me as a law and order kind of guy, no big surprise he didn't call the cops. Such a senseless loss. I'm sorry for all your families and especially Sunday's daughter.

Forgiveness is a powerful tool in healing, I too hope they can forgive.

Thank you for responding southernchick.

Thanks so much for the update. Whatever they are giving them does not seem enough.

Update on Ruby Evans' Trial:

Day One Of Trial For Woman Accused of Murdering Daughter-In-Law

Tift County, Georgia--September 25, 2012 7:00 p.m.

Day one has wrapped in the trial of a woman accused of murdering her daughter-in-law.

Ruby Evans is charged with felony murder, malice murder, aggravated assault and conspiracy to commit murder for the 2010 death of Sunday Blombergh in Tifton, Georgia.

In court Tuesday, prosecutors described a troubled relationship between Evans and Blombergh, claiming Evans called Blombergh an unfit mother and that she wanted her gone.

In an interview with investigators Evans reportedly said, "I probably wished her dead everyday."

Randy Tomilson testified that he helped Herman Evans, Ruby's husband, dump Blombergh's body in a wooded area in Colquitt County after Herman had shot, stabbed, and strangled her.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/J...d-of-Murdering-Daughter-In-Law-171085481.html

Dear God...Please Bless The Family of Sunday Blombergh!

Rest In Peace Beautiful Sunday Blombergh!

Maybe the Blomberghs can see that the law is for them to obey also. They didn't consider the property they were on belonged to someone else and they couldn't just bust in and do whatever they wanted to. They could build a memorial to Sunday in their own front yard in they wanted to show Izzy a beautiful place. They didn't do that because they did not open their doors to their own beautitul daughter. That is the truth. That is why it all happened. There is enough guilt to go around. Her own sister said and I, "Izzy can stay but not Sunday."

Wow. It's called compassion. A bit of humanity and compassion can go a long way. It's the way the world is going today I suppose. Sad, very sad.

http://www.wtxl.com/content/topstor...der-victim-Sunday/tMO1qzuBuUatVw2Cmt_i7Q.cspx
TODAY MARKS ANOTHER HORRID event for their family. After the court hearing , this loving family went to the scene where Sunday's body was tossed and laid flowers at the site. THE ENTIRE FAMILY WAS ARRESTED!!! Please share this with all. VICTIMS are losing all rights while perps have the protection of the law. This is not right!

Really, the land owner had them arrested?
icon8.gif

Glad to hear justice has been served, my thoughts are with the Blombergh family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back