The Disappearance of Lisa Irwin radio show 7/12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the first half for now. Here are the quotes that stand out to me:

When Jeremy came home, he woke Deborah up, asking her why the lights were on. "He saw Lisa's door was open, rushed back in there, and realized she wasn't in the crib"----Why would he rush in there just because the door was open?

"Police have been good at times. There's been instances where we have tried to give them information and interviews we've done with people--and we got no feedback." They had a lead out in Florida, but LE never looked into it.

"Our FB page "Footprints in the Sand" reaches 2 million people every week"

"Everywhere I go, there's at least one or two people who tell us, they are praying for us. Even with all the hate, there's much more people who support us"

“The police ran through the house touching everything with no gloves”

“I don’t understand the whole theatrics of the police trying to prove they could climb in the window.”

“They were jumping in the window like they were ninjas”

LE realized someone might have taken her about an hour after they arrived.

“100k reward---Absolutely anonymous.”

“100k---Enough money to start a new life”

Lisa's brothers make stuff for her.

The window had broken glass? Why don't I remember that?

I'm sorry if I didn't read all the upthread -- but if they can talk to the media, isn't it in baby Lisa's best interest for both of them to speak to LE? This case aches in my heart all the time. Where is this sweet baby? MOO

Mel

I just listened to the first half for now. Here are the quotes that stand out to me:

When Jeremy came home, he woke Deborah up, asking her why the lights were on. "He saw Lisa's door was open, rushed back in there, and realized she wasn't in the crib"----Why would he rush in there just because the door was open?

"Police have been good at times. There's been instances where we have tried to give them information and interviews we've done with people--and we got no feedback." They had a lead out in Florida, but LE never looked into it.

"Our FB page "Footprints in the Sand" reaches 2 million people every week"

"Everywhere I go, there's at least one or two people who tell us, they are praying for us. Even with all the hate, there's much more people who support us"

“The police ran through the house touching everything with no gloves”

“I don’t understand the whole theatrics of the police trying to prove they could climb in the window.”

“They were jumping in the window like they were ninjas”

LE realized someone might have taken her about an hour after they arrived.

“100k reward---Absolutely anonymous.”

“100k---Enough money to start a new life”

Lisa's brothers make stuff for her.

Each of these quotes sound very DEFENSIVE to me on behalf of the parents. Putting the blame on others -- ie, LE, the reward. If anyone knew where this sweet baby was they would immediately call LE to claim the reward (unless they were involved). I'm so sorry to say that I think Deb is involved and hid the body somewhere after not checking on her for hours. She was drunk, and lord knows what happened to Baby Lisa. I have to say that I don't think she was ever abducted - no way, no how. JMHO.

Mel

I wouldn't consider that "media". Just how many people in the general public actually heard that? Kinda insulting to Lisa, IMO.

I wouldn't consider that "media". Just how many people in the general public actually heard that? Kinda insulting to Lisa, IMO.

What do you mean? That the parents didn't actually talk to the media? Thanks - just asking for a bit of clarification. This is such an old case compared to recents, but Lisa never wavers far from my mind. I hate the thought that she's out there - and I do believe, deceased.

Hugs,

Mel

What do you mean? That the parents didn't actually talk to the media? Thanks - just asking for a bit of clarification. This is such an old case compared to recents, but Lisa never wavers far from my mind. I hate the thought that she's out there - and I do believe, deceased.

Hugs,

Mel

Sorry, I meant that not many people outside of this forum & whatever Facebook pages they control where they posted it, know about Blogtalk radio, so I wouldn't consider it "talking to media" like I would, say our local channel who did a story on the appearance..... http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_...a-speak-on-blog-talk-radio-show#ixzz2Yu410Vog

They have avoided the local media all along. A few here have said the local media don't care about Lisa's case, this proves that they DO. Why would they NOT take advantage of all the free publicity they can?

Sorry, I meant that not many people outside of this forum & whatever Facebook pages they control where they posted it, know about Blogtalk radio, so I wouldn't consider it "talking to media" like I would, say our local channel who did a story on the appearance..... http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_...a-speak-on-blog-talk-radio-show#ixzz2Yu410Vog

They have avoided the local media all along. A few here have said the local media don't care about Lisa's case, this proves that they DO. Why would they NOT take advantage of all the free publicity they can?

Oh gotcha. Yes, I do remember that they avoided all local media and instead appeared on the Today Show (ie, they spoke to national media while avoiding local media). I, too, will never understand that. But perhaps they didn't want the local media digging too deep, as they were on the front steps.

If my child were missing you can guarantee I would be speaking to anyone who approached my door (excluding some of the loons I saw knocking on their door).

It's a sad situation --

Mel

Oh gotcha. Yes, I do remember that they avoided all local media and instead appeared on the Today Show (ie, they spoke to national media while avoiding local media). I, too, will never understand that. But perhaps they didn't want the local media digging too deep, as they were on the front steps.

If my child were missing you can guarantee I would be speaking to anyone who approached my door (excluding some of the loons I saw knocking on their door).

It's a sad situation --

Mel

More than sad, it is disgusting and ridiculous , IMHO, "ABSOLUTELY!"

The window had broken glass? Why don't I remember that?

i didn't either so i searched the forum. sure enough:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7185567&postcount=85"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1[/ame]

prior to searching, the only thing i could remember about "glass" was:

:toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred::toastred:

:seeya:

The heartbreaking thing about this case is that they would probably do the right thing for Lisa and tell the truth if it weren't for the well-meaning interferons who insist on pretending they can't see the truth in the name of suspending judgement until it is proven in court. Their supporters can't possibly be that blind, and it would still count as support to encourage them to tell the truth, take responsibility, and allow their daughter justice. I encourage my children to take responsibility for their behavior and they still call me a loving and supportive mom. I don't understand why they call me a hater- I don't hate them; I hate injustice. It may be too late for Lisa's body to get get a respectful memorial, but it will never be too late for her memory to get that. I hope that they are able to find the strength to tell Lisa's truth and do the right thing. The justice system cannot be held solely responsible for determining the differnce between right and wrong- it is a personal responsibility held by all humans. Lisa deserves for her truth to be told, and the supporters are the biggest hindrance to that happening.

There are not two sides to this case. The concept of huggers and haters is as fictional as the kidnapping story. There is ONE SIDE, and it is Lisa's. The whole world, on Lisa's side, simply needs to meet in the grey area on what finding Lisa means. It needs to mean finding Lisa's truth. It needs to mean telling Lisa's truth. It needs to mean loving her enough to sacrifice freedom for truth and honor. Lisa deserves that.

I'm sorry if I didn't read all the upthread -- but if they can talk to the media, isn't it in baby Lisa's best interest for both of them to speak to LE? This case aches in my heart all the time. Where is this sweet baby? MOO

Mel

My thoughts exactly.

Discussing anything from facebook is not allowed.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members