Charlie Sheen rushed to hospital

any wild guesses as to the cause of said hospitalization ?

any wild guesses as to the cause of said hospitalization ?

I'd bet it has to do with his liquid diet and drugs for appetizers and dessert. I feel bad for his family having to watch him self destruct.

I hope he hasn't been drinking liquor and popping Vicoden. That will destroy your liver and severe stomach and chest pains are the symptoms. By the time you start feeling pain your liver is usually destroyed beyond repair. And BTW, it only takes one extra Tylenol to destroy your liver. It's easy to accidently take to meds containing Tylenol. Non partiers and children die from it all the time.

No big surprise there, I feel sorry for his kids.
Hope he's ok.

Sources say Charlie was having severe abdominal pains which triggered the 911 call. Stan Rosenfield, Charlie's publicist, tells TMZ Charlie was in the emergency room this morning -- sleeping.

Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital this morning, TMZ has learned ... and a source at the hospital tells us, "It's serious."

We're told Charlie's father, Martin Sheen, and his mom, Janet Templeton, are at the hospital. Charlie's ex-wife, Denise Richards, is also there.

UPDATE: Neighbors tell TMZ Charlie threw some sort of party last night. They heard women inside Charlie's house singing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs throughout the evening. The party went on -- loudly -- well into the wee hours.
http://www.tmz.com/

Despite his problems and reputation, I really like Charlie Sheen. I hope he recovers quickly.

Oh.

I'm having a hard time having any sympathy for someone who has a history of beating women. The only people I feel bad for in this situation are his family. I have no idea why this pathetic loser keeps on getting a free pass in Hollywood. I'm not going to sugarcoat my opinion about abusers whether they're in the hospital or not, or dead or alive. I also can't wait to see all the new fans of ~*misunderstood*~ Charlie Sheen if he dies. Come on, does he have to KILL a woman before people open their eyes?

Let's see some of Sheen's "highlights":

1990 – Sheen is involved when actress Kelly Preston reportedly suffers an accidental gun shot wound, after Sheen’s revolver reportedly discharged unexpectedly and shrapnel hit Preston. They were engaged, and this incident reportedly ended it.

Dec. 1996 – Sheen was charged with attacking a girlfriend, pleaded no contest and was played on two-years probation.

2006 - Sheen splits from Denise Richards. Richards finally files for divorce after Sheen reportedly threatens the safety of her and their children.

December 25, 2009 - Sheen allegedly threatened to kill his wife, Brooke Mueller, with a knife after she wanted a divorce in Aspen, Colo. After being arrested for the altercation, he told police he didn’t threaten to kill her, but was upset by the divorce threat.

Considering that he is the star of CBS's biggest show, you know they spend millions of dollars "downplaying" all the disgusting stuff he does. Just compare how Lindsay Lohan is treated in the media compared to Charlie Sheen.

I am betting liver damage or alchohol poisoning complicated by illicit drug use.

I really liked Charlie bck in the day and I have to admit watching two and a half men. on TV his peterpan, dawgish, womaizing, scotch guzzling ways are funny. Unfortunately, I think the only reason he plays that character so well is that it is frighteningly close to his actual personality. Loses its charm when it is real life behavior. I hope he someday gets it together. Robert Downey gives me hope. He has been on the straight and narrow for a while now, or so it seems. Maybe Charlie can do the same someday.

Combination of drugs/alcohol. He also seemed to be in the company of a few *advertiser censored* stars the previous evening.

Sources say Charlie was having severe abdominal pains which triggered the 911 call. Stan Rosenfield, Charlie's publicist, tells TMZ Charlie was in the emergency room this morning -- sleeping.

Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital this morning, TMZ has learned ... and a source at the hospital tells us, "It's serious."

We're told Charlie's father, Martin Sheen, and his mom, Janet Templeton, are at the hospital. Charlie's ex-wife, Denise Richards, is also there.

UPDATE: Neighbors tell TMZ Charlie threw some sort of party last night. They heard women inside Charlie's house singing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs throughout the evening. The party went on -- loudly -- well into the wee hours.
http://www.tmz.com/

Cirrhosis?

Cirrhosis?

*SNORT!*

Beautiful.

ETA Sorry, but the fact that he is a celebrity makes me confident if he needs a transplant, he will manage to get one, and I don't necessarily approve of that. IF that is even the case.

Charlie Sheen Treated for Hernia -- No O.D
http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/27/charl...red*-*advertiser censored*-star-critique-911/
Charlie apparently, has a natal hernia that traps acid and food in your esophogus and causes tremendous pain.
Also, someone he was partying with says he was smoking cocaine while he critiqued *advertiser censored*!
Well, hopefully for his family's sake, he gets it together-but-I doubt that he has hit bottom yet!!
Wake up Charlie-before it's too late!!:slap:

forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't smoking cocaine - crack?

So why call it smoking cocaine? A rose by any other name?

Poor people smoke crack.

Spoiled rich kids who are slowly committing suicide while the world watches smoke cocaine.

I hope no one at that network has the audacity to speak about the tragic loss when he finally ODs or shoots himself (or someone else) in a paranoid trantrum.

Headlines come out one after another about how he is smoking 25k worth of cocaine over the weekend, missing work on Monday, etc... He doesn't get fired. The police do nothing. Barney Fife could pull Charlie over and find cocaine on him with probable cause for the search. He is high all the time. In New York the police were called, the hotel had damages, everyone just makes it better for him.

He has money and the network is in the precious syndication year and as long as he lives to finish these two years of high high high dollar value episodes that they will rake in the money with for decades to come they don't care what he does. As long as it isn't going to rehab and messing up their production schedule.

Fine, business is business, and they are not his parent. He is a grown man. But don't give him a raise right after a drug fueled 911 call trip to ER with a hooker crying in the bathroom. Don't promote your family comedy and sell Charlie Sheen to me as the lovable good guy with just the right amount of bad boy to make him interesting. And don't play some tear filled memorial highlight reel while you talk about how much you loved him.

This show was better the first time we saw it when it was called Breaking Bonaduce. Danny was at least somewhat endearing while he struggled with his demons. He didn't claim to be anything but flawed and damaged.

Charlie and his machine seem to be under the shared delusion that the world believes these stories. The enabling going on around him makes me ill. The audacity to act like this was an accident or a tragedy when they bury him will be too much for me.

I think Denice is helpless to actually make a difference but I hope she can honestly look her girls in the eyes years from now and say she did what she could.

Good point!! Maybe saying "smoking cocaine" sounds classier that doing crack or freebasing for a major celebrity?:crazy:
Of course at this point-that is the least problem for anyone (CBS, agent, Charlie or family) to worry about!! His reputation is long gone and soon his life will be if it's not too late already!
I feel like we're watching the disintegration of CS just like we did ANS - with some differences in circumstances of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back