Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as food for thought.....saw GBC at the "Village" yesterday - he isn't driving either of his 2 cars. He had a Gold X-trail??? Any reason why he wouldn't be driving his own - are they impounded again? I know the Prado is a giveaway with the advertising on the back but the Captiva would probably fly under the radar of those less observant!

mmmmmmm...very interesting..thanks for that!;)

Agree. IMO GERARD BAYDEN- CLAY KILLED HIS WIFE.

The police have worked hard from day one, and still are. What would make their job so much easier is if a certain spineless SOB just confessed.

The Dickies have shown great strength in this tragedy; they obviously have put their trust in the QPS. I personally could not have behaved in the exemplary manner that they have - I would have been out for blood.

Same here!! If someone did that to one of my children... well, my whole family would get to them before the police did.

Massive jungle drums.....I heard from 3 different sources this afternoon (and yes a friend of a ....blah blah blah!!) The mistress gave it all up in the last 24 hours. Apparently it was pre planned for them to do together. However it wasn't supposed to happen for another month. Something happened and he jumped the gun which is why all the crap hit the fan and so many mistakes etc happened. Clearly he hasn't been arrested yet so it could all be complete crap. Curious that more than one person had the story though.

In the last 2 days I was told there was a strong suspicion that something was premeditated, but discounted it because the event seemed so hopelessly ransom and disorganised. What you've just stated makes premeditation and premature carrying out of a crime sound more plausible.

It's more of a fashion thing, but I wouldn't like to be wearing a yellow jacket right now.

sorry mountainhigh if the depression talk bugged you. Unless you knew her personally then I guess it would be hard to say for sure that a) she didn't suffer from it or b) it was only mild. I can't find a link but I remember reading that she had appeared sad and withdrawn for quite a while. If I was in an unhappy marriage and money was a huge issue, I would probably be struggling too. My guess is that dik nose used this a way to explain her disappearance. Because all depressed people run off into the night, don't they? IMO.

Depression - I think if someone is somewhat sad, withdrawn, etc. for a period of time, it does not mean they are 'depressed' and under medical supervision/treatment for it. Gee, I spent a whole year crying (in secret) on and off trying to work out if I should leave my ex-husband or not. I'm sure I looked pretty sad most of the time, but was not suffering from depression.

Yeah, sorry Willough. :) I suppose it is "foul play", declaring it as a murder case, as does saying that ABC knew her murderer etc. I suppose what I was getting at is that "foul play" doesn't mean that GBC did it...that it just means that *someone* did it--ie: it wasn't an accident/she didn't commit suicide.

Doesnt necessarily mean, that they came to that fact from the body though. There maybe other points of evidence that suggest foul play, other than the body itself. They obviously felt it was foul play from something they found suspicious at their very first crime scene....The Baden Clay's home.

I worry that the whole eye witness, isnt real (I know its been reported by the media...and police). But, if it was reported after the body was found, it would be easy for someone to make it up, that they saw it.....White car (which was already high profile in the case) and smaller blue 4wd (fits the crvs description, which was also high profile due to the crash). I wonder about the legitimacy of some of the eyewitnesses.

Gosh, I'm hoping it's credible. Maybe the police already have alot of this info and maybe this witness backs up previous sightings? Fingers crossed twice. xx

Only once the battery is flat the phone is untraceable. iPhone batteries are not easily removed. Even when the phone is turned off the GPS will continue to ping until the battery is dead. A perp can turn the iPhone off, and not know that it will continue to ping. I only discovered this last week myself from a friend in the industry.

Wow...thanks Woof...that is really interesting and may change my theory.

Whoa, this makes it look like I mentioned child *advertiser censored*... Absolutely not the case!!! First I'd even heard the mention of it was reading this post with my name in it...

Sorry, Shelbinator...this is the problem with how you can only (to the best of my knowledge) only quote the immediate quote you want to reply to. Looking back, you clearly had nothing to do with the suggestion of child *advertiser censored*. Apologies it sounded that way.

Yeah, sorry Willough. :) I suppose it is "foul play", declaring it as a murder case, as does saying that ABC knew her murderer etc. I suppose what I was getting at is that "foul play" doesn't mean that GBC did it...that it just means that *someone* did it--ie: it wasn't an accident/she didn't commit suicide.

With regards to decomposition: I'm an archaeologist so in no ways a forensic pathologist or anything like that however rates of decomposition or (for that matter) preservation depends on a whole bunch of things including what the body was subjected to (eg: has it been in water for a long time, was it subjected to environmental forces that includes it's movement within water courses etc). It also depends on the weather (temperature). If it's exposed then (apologies for the details) eg. animals can interfere with the body. There's a whole bunch of things that could happen. A corpse, in the right conditions, could be missing extremities for various reasons. A close examination of the body could distinguish if this was due to natural forces or due to human intervention. This could probably (however) come out in an autopsy rather than waiting for pathology.

My point (although I don't believe it to be the case): ABC could be missing extremities.

I find Hawkin's statement intriguing. Wish we knew what the facts were.
Indiana Jones! ;)

With regards to decomposition: I'm an archaeologist so in no ways a forensic pathologist or anything like that however rates of decomposition or (for that matter) preservation depends on a whole bunch of things including what the body was subjected to (eg: has it been in water for a long time, was it subjected to environmental forces that includes it's movement within water courses etc). It also depends on the weather (temperature). If it's exposed then (apologies for the details) eg. animals can interfere with the body. There's a whole bunch of things that could happen. A corpse, in the right conditions, could be missing extremities for various reasons. A close examination of the body could distinguish if this was due to natural forces or due to human intervention. This could probably (however) come out in an autopsy rather than waiting for pathology.

My point (although I don't believe it to be the case): ABC could be missing extremities.

I find Hawkin's statement intriguing. Wish we knew what the facts were.

Oops.....Forgot to say thanks for the above info....Id not have a clue....This sort of stuff, makes me squeamish
52.gif

I have been saying premeditated for a while........when her best friend said the kids were not at home that night.

My opinion only, but people seem to ignore me anyway.

Sorry, can't work out how to correctly quote but berry said: "I am 'there' too Shelbinator, IMO Jurors would sickened when confronted by proven child *advertiser censored* access by a male in a 'happy married family' situation. That would be the worst If I Was A Juror.

Thus, when said male is confronted a very bad outcome happens perhaps to the accuser????????

JMO of a nasty confronting matter for a jury."

in reply Fuskier said:

I have to say: all it is SPECULATION and, IMO, ridiculous. We're all trying to work out what Hawkins meant from his cryptic post regarding something that a jury would have trouble dealing with. And, well, who knows what that means exactly but now GBC looking at child *advertiser censored*?!?!?! I could think of a gazillion other speculative reasons of things that a jury might find hard to deal with: she had her hand cut off (which was suggested by someone in the last thread). Maybe she was pregnant but it was a girl (suggested by someone in another thread). Maybe...maybe...maybe.

I could go with: results that show she was drugged but not dead when thrown in a creek/river that then ended in her drowning.... Or, well, I'm thinking more along the lines of something that indicates that she suffered before she died. But GBC and child *advertiser censored*?????!!!!! How come GBC suddenly became a man who was involved in child *advertiser censored*???

Sorry, but this is starting to disturb me. I don't know GBC, I don't know what he did or didn't do in regards to the death of ABC but I think that this is all wild speculation!
Do these posters specifically identify GBC? I do not see that. It is not clear about whom they are referring and does not necessarily mean GBC. You have identified him in your own post on the matter.

I worry that the whole eye witness, isnt real (I know its been reported by the media...and police). But, if it was reported after the body was found, it would be easy for someone to make it up, that they saw it.....White car (which was already high profile in the case) and smaller blue 4wd (fits the crvs description, which was also high profile due to the crash). I wonder about the legitimacy of some of the eyewitnesses.

I worry about the legitimacy of ALL eyewitnesses in all cases. I share your concern about this one.

At about the 1.15 mark on this video, they discuss the scratch on his face and it also shows his sister pointing to her head and you can see her saying "bumped his head".

And for anyone that is interested at about the 1.05 mark they talk about what GBC told them about being banned from the command post.

Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube

I suppose if you were at a command post you would be observed. His sister is obviously very loyal and has been groomed with explanations. They must run a tight family ship. Loose lips sink ships:jail:

In the last 2 days I was told there was a strong suspicion that something was premeditated, but discounted it because the event seemed so hopelessly ransom and disorganised. What you've just stated makes premeditation and premature carrying out of a crime sound more plausible.

It's more of a fashion thing, but I wouldn't like to be wearing a yellow jacket right now.

Wow, what you & Confused say does seem to back eachother up. Makes sense. I never gave much thought to someone other than his father being involved... this will be interesting then. thankyou for that. I know what you mean too, it might be here-say, but you know yourself when you can REALLY trust what someone is saying.

Massive jungle drums.....I heard from 3 different sources this afternoon (and yes a friend of a ....blah blah blah!!) The mistress gave it all up in the last 24 hours. Apparently it was pre planned for them to do together. However it wasn't supposed to happen for another month. Something happened and he jumped the gun which is why all the crap hit the fan and so many mistakes etc happened. Clearly he hasn't been arrested yet so it could all be complete crap. Curious that more than one person had the story though.

If the above is true......What, awful, awful, horrible people. I'm a simple person and because of that, words fail me, when such a thought like the above enters my head.........Nasty, vicious people,

Depression - I think if someone is somewhat sad, withdrawn, etc. for a period of time, it does not mean they are 'depressed' and under medical supervision/treatment for it. Gee, I spent a whole year crying (in secret) on and off trying to work out if I should leave my ex-husband or not. I'm sure I looked pretty sad most of the time, but was not suffering from depression.
I suffer from depression. Like real clinical depression. I'm medicated, in therapy and have days like today where I feel awful for no good reason. However me being depressed doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to walk off into the woods, leaving my child behind, and throw myself off a bridge. I'd most probably nap heaps for a few days, hoping it will pass quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313