Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that even if LDB tries her d*amdest to ask simple yes/no questions, CA will not last past "Is your name Cindy Anthony" before she blows a gasket.
In all the interviews I have seen, as well as the Morgan depo, she HAS to blather on and on, explain, complain about her fatigue, lack of food, being a grieving grandma, etc etc etc. She cannot answer with one word. Can NOT do it.

Also agree with others who opined that she will have had her hair and nails done, teeth whitened, been Botoxed til her face is incapable of moving, and dressed to the nines, while KC will be wearing an AL castoff. With ruffles. Ha!
MOO

BBM

You are so right, Diz! NO WAY can CA stick to simple yes/no answers. Many of the questions asked of her during the Morgan depo were just that, yes no answers, but she couldn't do it! She had to give "her explanation" to everything! I sooooo hope she tries that stuff on the 15th! Lol! It will be quite a show! JMO

I don't think she will be able to stick to yes/no either.

What is your name?

Cindy Anthony, my dad wanted to call me Cherie but mom insisted on Cindy. I don't know why...and is it really relevant what my name is :croc:

I don't think she will be able to stick to yes/no either.

What is your name?

Cindy Anthony, my dad wanted to call me Cherie but mom insisted on Cindy. I don't know why...and is it really relevant what my name is :croc:

OMG! Too funny!

:laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:

I can't imagine how LA will feel after KC's accusations against him. I hope that will be his incentive for telling the truth. I think he will.

I just had an interesting thought ~
People have wondered if the Anthony's still live in the home on Hopespring Drive.

When Cindy is sworn in, they will ask her name, address, etc.
So, we'll have our answer to that one.

And, if I remember right, George was IN the home by the time of the 3rd 911 call, because he is heard in the background while Cindy is on line with them.

All in all, July 15th will be an interesting day any way you slice that piece of pie.

I can't imagine how LA will feel after KC's accusations against him. I hope that will be his incentive for telling the truth. I think he will.

If Lee Anthony was going to tell the trueth, he would have done it a long time ago, and, I don't think that we would be where we are today. JMO.

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that even if LDB tries her d*amdest to ask simple yes/no questions, CA will not last past "Is your name Cindy Anthony" before she blows a gasket.
In all the interviews I have seen, as well as the Morgan depo, she HAS to blather on and on, explain, complain about her fatigue, lack of food, being a grieving grandma, etc etc etc. She cannot answer with one word. Can NOT do it.
Also agree with others who opined that she will have had her hair and nails done, teeth whitened, been Botoxed til her face is incapable of moving, and dressed to the nines, while KC will be wearing an AL castoff. With ruffles. Ha!
MOO

I think LDB has studied what makes Cindy tick. I bet she has watched all interviews/depos with Cindy over and over. I think she has a playbook on it by now. I just know she is going to be sly and go in for the kill. She IMO is so over this entire case. She is OVER anyone and everyone BUT Caylee. She's going for blood IMO.

I just had an interesting thought ~
People have wondered if the Anthony's still live in the home on Hopespring Drive.

When Cindy is sworn in, they will ask her name, address, etc.
So, we'll have our answer to that one.

And, if I remember right, George was IN the home by the time of the 3rd 911 call, because he is heard in the background while Cindy is on line with them.

All in all, July 15th will be an interesting day any way you slice that piece of pie.

The State has not filed an "amended" witness list to show a new address for George and Cindy ... as they just did recently for Lee's change of address. That only means that G & C have not officially filed a change of address with the post office or their drivers license or voter's registration, or anything official. That does not mean that they could not be staying with friends ... maybe Holly G., in their former pastor's home? Or with the church friends that always show up at the Hearings with G & C? Or even with Lee and Mallory in their new digs? Who knows?
Cindy did write in one of her letters to her Inmate daughter, that she can hardly bear to go into Caylee's room any more.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html
Nov 4, 2009
pg 109 - "I used to take refuse in your room as well as Caylees but its almost too unbearable to go into either room now. My heart is aching every minute."

and I'll be there in person!! I'll keep you posted on what I see.

Oh, to just be you for a day! How I would love to be there!

ITA I wouldn't miss this event for anything-I have the 15th circled on the calendar, no appoinments, phone set to voicemail and will let all know that if they feel any rumblings-it's not coming from the Kennedy Space Center-
it's coming from Orlando!!
1sm059explode.gif

Cute smilie!

I think I'll have pizza delivery for dinner on the 15th in honor of this hearing! :dance:

I don't think CA would EVER wear the clothes that she's been picking out for ICA to wear - haven't seen CA in frumpy ruffles. :)

Bold mine.

No, just in frumpy muumuus! :crazy:

again FINALLY!!!!! Will be interesting to see him testify...We finally get to see the family "united":sick::blushing: Wonder if ga will go this time around??????

If George doesn't attend this hearing..........it will be very telling.

This is Christmas in July!! I can hardly wait. I wonder if she'll manage to sit there with her legs all spread out like she did during questioning. And Lee....this should be very interesting. Get your popcorn ready!!

MOO
diz...this really made me laugh...!

Please---I NEED OPINIONS...based on your previous experiences... which live video stream should I watch? I don't know which one I used last time, but it kept timing out very easily if I didn't remember to hit refresh--it was very frush-trating!

I have nothing of value to add to this thread. I'm usually just a reader on Caylee's subforum.

But my first thought about CA is this: Hoooowheeee she gonna be madder than a wet hen. Lawdy dayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine