Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe she would have tried to buy pot from this creep. The vast majority of kids buy pot from the 'legal' pot stores these days. Thousands of teens have 'club cards' where they buy ultra strong pot legally, and there is no need to go to scary dealers for pot anymore.
You have to be 18 or 21 to have a cannabis card.

[/B]

BBM
I agree. I believe he was the good son because he was still near Mom. I believe he would be the one who would say: " Don't cry mom, we will be okay. I will take care of you.". ..... fill in the rest.
I can imagine him bringing groceries home and her NOT questioning from where the money came. Also, "taking care" of his sisters should they ever need help.
He probably was a "good son" to them. He probably did take care of them. In their eyes, he was probably the responsible one who made sure they had food, and bills were paid. Who knows how long he had to take care of mom with brother being an alcoholic and dad being in prison.

So what if this is what caused the anger and rage. Then to top it off , girlfriend gets pregnant and adds to the stress. Thus, the look alikes.

I think for his family he wanted to be the good one. That is why they see him as quiet and well liked. MOO

I think the family thinks now they can make some money. Interviews, movies, pictures, etc. jmo

Here is another, couldn't find the third one.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-24 at 2.58.31 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-05-24 at 2.58.31 PM.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 133
If and when this go to trial. I would not be surprised if a change of venue is asked and granted. I know the tempers here in the South Bay are heated right now. I doubt he could get a fair trial. reminds me of the Peterson case all over out here.

Also, something interesting I just thought of that was mentioned by a few others is that a few weeks before Sierra was kidnapped, she made a tweet about some guy driving by and harassing her. This happened a few times and the 2nd or 3rd time it seemed to really set her off. I wonder if this was Antolin...I hate to generalize but a lot of hispanic men tend to be very bold and have no problem hollering at girls to get their attention, but i'm sure this is also the case for many young men regardless of race. I wonder if Sierra yelled at him or flipped him off and this pushed him over the edge? Not implying that this was his reason for kidnapping her, just something that may have happened.

My husband and I were at a stoplight one day and noticed a teenage girl walking across the street. Shoulders hunched over, looking down. Sure enough, 2 cars drove by--one said something, one honked. Just an average-looking, girl. He got real quiet and asked me if that ever happened to me (he gets paranoid now w/2 daughters). I said only every single time I walked down a street from age 11 on. He said, no wonder she was walking hunched over like that. How sick is it that a kid can't walk home from school w/out being sexualized? I said welcome to the reality of being a pre-tween/teen girl!

So yes...I agree--especially as beautiful as she is...she was getting honked at/hollared at/etc more times than she would have cared for.

I was also thinking that maybe he folded her clothes to get them to FIT into her purse. When I think Juicy Couture, one specific purse pops into my mind...of course JC purses come in different sizes...just going off of what I see our kids walking with (work in a high school district).

Sitting here thinking about a comment made by someone local that there is a mutual friend of Sierra's from the high school on FS's FB. I wonder if FS had been online early the morning Sierra went missing, talking on her FB, being up with a 1 1/2 year old early.

Wonder if Antolin saw her talking and decided to do some snooping on her FB and found that high school student, and clicked on her FB page and saw that Sierra had posted that picture of herself before she left the house that morning. Thinking out loud.....

If FS and one of Sierras friends had a mutual friendship before Sierra went missing, that is a MAJOR red flag for me. Perhaps FS befriended this person before Sierra went missing because she thought something was going on between AGT and Sierra?

Or, more likely, that Sierras friend befriended FS AFTER AGT was arrested. Because she wanted to do some sleuthing herself?

okay now that i've seen the tweets (was wondering what they said)...i can almost guarantee those "punks" yelling stuff from cars where probably other girls her age who were driving by yelling stuff at her. I saw one someone's tumblr that her friend said when she visited her she would ask her if she thought "they'd jump her". Sadly, a girl who looks like that is going to have enemies or girls that are harassing her. Very SAD but true.

Because I VERY closely monitored my son's FB when he was not 18, I'd always look at other fb postings and these were common type of posts "oh ya, you're bad behind the screen, let's see you be that tough in person", etc.

Is there a link hookup for a police interview scheduled about this time?

I thought i read earlier there was to be an LE presser. Anyone? I wont get back here til much later tho. Thanks in advance.

That is unfair to Safeway. They do check for arrests, and do drug testing. You have to list felonies on your job application.

Remember, he stopped working there in 2010, BEFORE his felony arrest, and we don't know why he left a decent paying, job with benefits. He could very well have been fired. It's not like Safeway can perform a psychiatric evaluation on every applicant.

Note: I'm not saying YOU are unfair, Cottontop!

BBM: It's ok. I know you're not. I get what you are saying. I'm just passing along the information. Morgan Hill is a peaceful town and some citizens want to take it out on someone and the poor managers at Safeway are easy to reach. BUT, if he is responsible for some of the assaults happening in the Safeway parking lot, especially on Tennant, he was employed by that Safeway at the time and for any consumer, that's just not ok. I'm not saying it's Safeway's fault, but as a customer, it's scary.

If FS and one of Sierras friends had a mutual friendship before Sierra went missing, that is a MAJOR red flag for me. Perhaps FS befriended this person before Sierra went missing because she thought something was going on between AGT and Sierra?

Or, more likely, that Sierras friend befriended FS AFTER AGT was arrested. Because she wanted to do some sleuthing herself?

I haven't taken any time to search thru her friends list to see which one it was just read a post by someone.

Here is another, couldn't find the third one.

those tweets were posted later in the day I believe. Not in the morning, at a bus stop.

Maybe, she posted them as soon as she could, but they might still pertain to the accused.

MH is not a huge place, it's very possible FS had mutual friends with Sierra, esp since FS is not very old. And it could be AGT was clickling through his wife's Facebook and saw Sierra, could be his first introduction to her.

My husband and I were at a stoplight one day and noticed a teenage girl walking across the street. Shoulders hunched over, looking down. Sure enough, 2 cars drove by--one said something, one honked. Just an average-looking, girl. He got real quiet and asked me if that ever happened to me (he gets paranoid now w/2 daughters). I said only every single time I walked down a street from age 11 on. He said, no wonder she was walking hunched over like that. How sick is it that a kid can't walk home from school w/out being sexualized? I said welcome to the reality of being a pre-tween/teen girl!

So yes...I agree--especially as beautiful as she is...she was getting honked at/hollared at/etc more times than she would have cared for.

I was also thinking that maybe he folded her clothes to get them to FIT into her purse. When I think Juicy Couture, one specific purse pops into my mind...of course JC purses come in different sizes...just going off of what I see our kids walking with (work in a high school district).

her purse was more like a tote. it was pretty big.

okay now that i've seen the tweets (was wondering what they said)...i can almost guarantee those "punks" yelling stuff from cars where probably other girls her age who were driving by yelling stuff at her. I saw one someone's tumblr that her friend said when she visited her she would ask her if she thought "they'd jump her". Sadly, a girl who looks like that is going to have enemies or girls that are harassing her. Very SAD but true.

Because I VERY closely monitored my son's FB when he was not 18, I'd always look at other fb postings and these were common type of posts "oh ya, you're bad behind the screen, let's see you be that tough in person", etc.
This is possible. Especially since she had been bullied in Jan-Feb by a few members of her out-of-school cheerleading team. They were said to have been accusing her of thinking she's tough and there was also speculation that Sierra was purposely dropped by some of the girls during stunts (This is according to her cousin, Keith Lamar in an interview w/ Chelsea Hoffman). I didn't think a girl would yell out the window at someone, at least from my experience and observations it's always been guys that typically do that, still a possibility though.

MH is not a huge place, it's very possible FS had mutual friends with Sierra, esp since FS is not very old. And it could be AGT was clickling through his wife's Facebook and saw Sierra, could be his first introduction to her.

Wonder just how many of the high school students from there she did have on her FB, because all those girls would or could have been possible targets of AGT.

For those of us stuck at the dreaded 4 letter word WORK. Could someone record both the arraingment and presser and post it please

I wonder if it was a friend from Fremont or Morgan Hill though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie