Anthony's Computer Forensics

We have the sidebar thread for general discussion.. lets keep this one to 'computer forensic' information, please...

Here is something interesting.

Casey got on the computer at 2:50:42 PM after being off for over an hour, and the first thing she does is search for "foolproof suffocation". But she gave up after just a couple minutes at 2:52:55. Why was that?

Well, because at 2:52:53 her phone started ringing with an incoming call from Jesse that lasted 11 minutes. He interrupted her!

VERY IMPRESSIVE, DILIGENT AND INTELLECTUAL. DETECTIVE WORK!!!:woohoo: Your efforts are much appreciated and insightful!! Looks like Mr. 'New York Times Worst Seller ':twocents: inadvertently threw the lying cold hearted TOT MOM under her VERY OWN BUS once and for all! I am eagerly anticipating the end of probation and beginning of the civil trials to come becausee I AM SURE they will provide much more information and retaliating rants that may provide clues to the truth once and for all...Lord Knows we haven't heard anything lately that would even entertain a resemblance to reality and that JOKE OF A BOOK certainly is a ''HUGE WASTE''

OK, I just confirmed with JWG that there was an error in the June 16 timeline, which was brought to my attention by the fact that the supposed 9:27 am Photobucket activity didn't show up in the new internet history files we obtained. So here's the NEW new timeline for June 16:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc. (11:27 am Casey posts Fusian photo on Facebook.)
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy

2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication" (misspelled), looks at a couple of random-seeming results from the search ("Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page for less than a minute, then an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits for about 12 seconds), then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then clicks on a third result of her search ("10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron") for 11 seconds. NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this.

OK, I just confirmed with JWG that there was an error in the June 16 timeline, which was brought to my attention by the fact that the supposed 9:27 am Photobucket activity didn't show up in the new internet history files we obtained. So here's the NEW new timeline for June 16:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc. (11:27 am Casey posts Fusian photo on Facebook.)
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy

2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication" (misspelled), looks at a couple of random-seeming results from the search ("Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page for less than a minute, then an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits for about 12 seconds), then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then clicks on a third result of her search ("10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron") for 11 seconds. NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this.

So at what point in this timeline did Casey murder Caylee?

So at what point in this timeline did Casey murder Caylee?

Well. I would say if it were intentional murder, then the murderer would not be looking up "fool-proof suffication" [sic] AFTER the murder. Even if the search were unconnected with the murder, the murderer would not want that in the internet history!! :what:

So, if it were intentional murder, I would go with sometime after 3 pm.

If it were a horrible accident and Casey went into a trancelike fetal position over it, I think that would also have to have been after 3 pm.

Well. I would say if it were intentional murder, then the murderer would not be looking up "fool-proof suffication" [sic] AFTER the murder. Even if the search were unconnected with the murder, the murderer would not want that in the internet history!! :what:

So, if it were intentional murder, I would go with sometime after 3 pm.

If it were a horrible accident and Casey went into a trancelike fetal position over it, I think that would also have to have been after 3 pm.

I don't remember from the phone record pings, when Casey left the house, do you? How much time lagged between her last Internet activity and the time she left?

Also, could you please explain the BBM? Where in the world did that come from?

I don't remember from the phone record pings, when Casey left the house, do you? How much time lagged between her last Internet activity and the time she left?

Also, could you please explain the BBM? Where in the world did that come from?

The phone record pings only show the general area Casey was in. She was at the house or in the general area of the house until about 4:15 pm.

So there was about an hour after getting off the computer and off the phone with Jesse that she might have been doing...something else. :what:

The idea that Casey went into a trancelike fetal position over Caylee's death came from JB. :rolleyes:

BTW, the new internet history records show that someone (my money's on Cindy) was searching for child guardianship forms and info as early as October 2005 (when Caylee was only a couple of months old).

BTW, the new internet history records show that someone (my money's on Cindy) was searching for child guardianship forms and info as early as October 2005 (when Caylee was only a couple of months old).

Interesting - very interesting - thank you AZLawyer! Cindy must have felt such a tremendous pull between her worlds of what she wanted to happen in her reality and what was actually happening in reality...:waitasec:

That is very interesting to know.

Would this have been CA's attempt to dissolve FCA from any responsibility of raising a child? I would hate to think that FCA would have mistreated Caylee while still a newborn baby. How old was Caylee when FCA began leaving her in the babysitting neighbor's care so she could go to "work"?

Or, could this have been to look for ways to exclude the father from any possible involvement in Caylee's life?

Very interesting AZ. Any idea when the most recent search for child guardianship forms were done - up to that fateful day in June or during the 31 days?

Very interesting AZ. Any idea when the most recent search for child guardianship forms were done - up to that fateful day in June or during the 31 days?

I only saw the one day in October 2005. There are some date ranges for which we have no data, however.

I only saw the one day in October 2005. There are some date ranges for which we have no data, however.

I just realized - weren't Jesse Grund and the Grund family still involved with FCA and Caylee in the first three months? Hmm - maybe Cindy thought they would keep her away from Caylee?

I just realized - weren't Jesse Grund and the Grund family still involved with FCA and Caylee in the first three months? Hmm - maybe Cindy thought they would keep her away from Caylee?

Oh, I think they were involved a lot longer than that. But I bet you're right that Cindy felt threatened by the involvement of any other family in Caylee's life.

** SNIP **
  • I have no idea if George had an AIM account, but I know for certain that Casey did. Casey logged in the morning of June 16 at 7:53 AM and started chatting with witeplayboi within minutes. The URL for her AIM Today connection contained the unique identifier "SN=CBOFHLHFFIGCOKCLHKEPCPNDBB&PC=HDLEDICEBJ" and had her login number registered as 215.
Then she logged in again at 10:08 AM with login number of 216, but did not chat with anyone. Another login without chat at 10:14 with login number of 217. Then 1:39 PM with login number of 218. And 2:50 PM with login number of 219. This final login was supposedly George, but it had Casey's unique identifier string and matched her login sequence. All of the logins also contained the unique identifier.
** SNIP **

Thanks to AZlawyer grabbing me by the nose ring and leading me in the right direction, I finally found George's unique identifier in previously released internet history files. The history file I found it in is named "Unfiltered Temporary Internet History for Casey Profile.csv" This file has Internet Explorer history spanning the dates 6/27/2008 to 7/16/2008, which is obviously later than the 6/16 search for fool-proof suffocation.

George's unique identifier is CFOBGHGCEGCHLBDCCEBJ.
Casey's unique identifier is CBOFHLHFFIGCOKCLHKEPCPNDBB.

More evidence that it was Casey who did the search, and not her father.

Thanks to AZlawyer grabbing me by the nose ring and leading me in the right direction, I finally found George's unique identifier in previously released internet history files. The history file I found it in is named "Unfiltered Temporary Internet History for Casey Profile.csv" This file has Internet Explorer history spanning the dates 6/27/2008 to 7/16/2008, which is obviously later than the 6/16 search for fool-proof suffocation.

I would say the evidence is pretty strong at this point.

I know hindsight is 20/20 ...and all that .... But can I just say that it makes me sick to my stomach that the prosecutors didn't go through this stuff with a fine-toothed comb to show how ridiculous Jose's version of June 16th really was. :banghead:

I would say the evidence is pretty strong at this point.

I'd say so as well, and I think the only thing that staggers me at this point is why did we have to wait on you and JWG to hear about it? why did the state for some bizarre reason not use this very damning information at trial?

I never thought the state dropped the ball at all but now I really wonder.

maybe nothing could have ever swayed this jury anyways but this just is so wrong to me, foolproof suffocation search + caylee dead without a doubt 3 hours later + found with duct tape covering her ability to have breathed...????

am I a monday morning quarter back? am I wrong to think that of all other evidence, that search is the closest thing to a smoking gun? one the state didnt tell anyone about?

I think the state, like most of us, thought the case was a shoe-in. Who in their right mind would not be able to put the pieces together and see exactly what happened? Finding this jury was like lightning striking in the same place ... twelve times.

AZlawyer and JWG - amazing work. Do you suppose there's anyway we could get the mainstream press to pick it up? I think the right angle is that JB really stuck his foot in it with his book.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back