Reward Funds

countzero

self timeout
Reaction score
I haven't found the answer to my question yet. If it has been asked/answered could someone link me the thread please.

What has happened with the reward funds, who contributed and who exactly has control of them as of today?

The A's have completely ignored this in public. They chase after visions of tips, I suspect conjured up by either the A's or their KFN friends but I haven't heard one peep about the reward offered back in July.

Anyone know? TIA

I haven't found the answer to my question yet. If it has been asked/answered could someone link me the thread please.

What has happened with the reward funds, who contributed and who exactly has control of them as of today?

The A's have completely ignored this in public. They chase after visions of tips, I suspect conjured up by either the A's or their KFN friends but I haven't heard one peep about the reward offered back in July.

Anyone know? TIA

I do not have a link, but IIRC the 225k reward EXPIRED after 90 days.

If I remember correctly, the reward was posted by the Never Lose Hope Foundation. You are right - I have never heard the Anthonys plead for the safe return of Caylee and that there is a reward.

I do not have much faith in Never Lose Hope because their name is on my car chance ticket that I am convinced is bogus.

If I remember correctly, the reward was posted by the Never Lose Hope Foundation. You are right - I have never heard the Anthonys plead for the safe return of Caylee and that there is a reward.

I do not have much faith in Never Lose Hope because their name is on my car chance ticket that I am convinced is bogus.

IIRC, the bulk of the reward money was suppodely fronted by the guy that "owns" the exotic car rental place, through the NLHF and that $25,000 was from KFN. The reward was only for a LIVE Caylee and expired after 30-90 days (?)

The whole thing was hinky...

Hey WTC~

Wasn't the original reward from Fusian Exotic cars and another business? I'm starting to find it really strange that all these associates of the A's is like a cirlce and it all started with KC.

Example: KC partied at Fusian. The reward came from Fusian Exotic cars which is linked to club fusian. Then KFN but that's a whole other subject.

I do believe you're right, Coley. I'll have to go back and look again for that Fusian stuff. I'll do that later, I'm off to an art festival in a few mins. (How dare hubby want to drag me away from the computer all afternoon long! )
:)

I do believe you're right, Coley. I'll have to go back and look again for that Fusian stuff. I'll do that later, I'm off to an art festival in a few mins.
:)

Have fun! We will hold the fort down for you :blowkiss:

Have fun! We will hold the fort down for you :blowkiss:

Oh you are good. This reward fund has been bugging me for weeks and I just cannot nail it down. Another dot that needs connecting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back