The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

Ok...two things I want to bring up about this picture before we start researching every RS in the US.

What color is the ink??? Red.

Look at the hearts cut out of the sticker sheet....

They match this??

Flip that sheet of heart stickers over and I'll tell ya. :crazy: Yeah...kinda looks like the same cut out.

Flip that sheet of heart stickers over and I'll tell ya. :crazy: Yeah...kinda looks like the same cut out.

Looking at the edges, it looks like the cut out on the far left. I wish they would have flipped it over and took a pic so we could see if it was one of those raised hearts like was found with the body.

Looking at the edges, it looks like the cut out on the far left. I wish they would have flipped it over and took a pic so we could see if it was one of those raised hearts like was found with the body.

Yeah, same here, but that was a good catch on your part. Wish we could super impose the sticker over the sheet to see if it matches up perfectly.

Yeah, same here, but that was a good catch on your part. Wish we could super impose the sticker over the sheet to see if it matches up perfectly.

There's actually a pic of the cut out heart by itself. They must have pulled it off the envelop and photographed it separately. Unfortunately we can't line them up because the sheet is upside down compared to the cut out. Otherwise I'd have it done in a couple of minutes.

There's actually a pic of the cut out heart by itself. They must have pulled it off the envelop and photographed it separately. Unfortunately we can't line them up because the sheet is upside down compared to the cut out. Otherwise I'd have it done in a couple of minutes.

That's what I meant - flipped it over and super imposed. I don't have one of those types of brains that can visually do that. (sorry...literally typing with one eye open, one eye closed....I need sleep, but am addicted to this mb tonight). Okay...last post. I'm MAKING myself step AWAY from the puter.

One question - is that phone number on any of KC's cell phone records by any chance? I'm sure you sleuthers have already checked....got in here late tonight and haven't read all new posts.

LOL. This Richard guy has a listing on a page called homesleuths
http://www.homesleuths.20m.com/memberlist/featured/sk.htm

Its weird. when I click on the email link it goes to 'no such member'.( from the international Asoc of certified home inspectors) And yet another one says he is certified.
And the other email links are by a second party, so we dont get to see the addy.
One site listed his website as ABHINSPECTIONS.BIZ but it says 'this link appears to be broken'.
And that one from craigs list is expired and wont display his listing.
His business addy is listed with a PO box and one business site shows his number as Phone: (407) 000-0000
and yet another broken link here when you click on ABH inspections http://www.realtysites.info/directory/linkresults.php?Category=Home Inspectors

WEIRD!!!!

ETA: To clarify.... I wasn't planning on emailing him. Just wanted his email addy do do a database search and see what I come up with. Didnt know there were boundaries of who we cant and cant sleuth. :rolleyes:

That's interesting about the "homesleuths". Almost morning you guys, have a great one! :)

Ok...two things I want to bring up about this picture before we start researching every RS in the US.

What color is the ink??? Red.

Look at the hearts cut out of the sticker sheet....

They match this??

But who put the sticker on the envelope ?

Can we see the postmark date ? to assess when it was posted

I would say it had to be put on AFTER it was received right ?

I dont think the shape of the outline matches the cut outs on the sticker sheet.

I turned it in photoshop and followed the lines

RIGHT

So the phone number is HERE http://www.homesleuths.20m.com/memberlist/featured/sk.htm

Look up Rick and then the surname that we have all agreed it is except expand the name first name to Richard...

IMO its obvious

Casey TOOK A PHONE MESSAGE at some stage and wrote it down on the nearest available bit of paper. Maybe she was writing in her journal at the time using her red pen
and grabbed that bit of heat sticker paper and wrote on the back

They do testing , if the A's house is 20 years old then they probably wanted it tested.

Or Cindy herself grabbed a bit of paper lying around and wrote it

You guys write your dates backwards so many the appt was for the 11th of march between 4 and 8

But who put the sticker on the envelope ?

Can we see the postmark date ? to assess when it was posted

I would say it had to be put on AFTER it was received right ?

I dont think the shape of the outline matches the cut outs on the sticker sheet.

I turned it in photoshop and followed the lines

I disagree. To me, it matches the cutout heart on the far left off the sheet. I studied this for quite a while and each cut, line, curvature matches. It really doesn't matter much anyway, since both the sheet and the cutout heart both came from the house but what I would think matters most is the one they found at the remains site.

Is it just me, or does it seem really inappropriate to email this poor guy?

I am sure LE has looked into him/this by now.

I don't mean to sound snarky, but I am pretty sure that LE took the picture of that page of stickers for the relation to the stickers, not this poor soul who likely has zero relevance to this case, or sleuthing the how & why KC committed this act.

Maybe PM a Mod first and check - and whatever you do, if you decide to email the poor guy, I'd leave WS out of it for sure.

the letters at the top look like BOL to me.

BOL in text lingo - which we all know she was into - means Best of luck. It could also be - buy online or back online.

Is it just me, or does it seem really inappropriate to email this poor guy?

I am sure LE has looked into him/this by now.

I don't mean to sound snarky, but I am pretty sure that LE took the picture of that page of stickers for the relation to the stickers, not this poor soul who likely has zero relevance to this case, or sleuthing the how & why KC committed this act.

Maybe PM a Mod first and check - and whatever you do, if you decide to email the poor guy, I'd leave WS out of it for sure.

Who's emailing him? I think we made it clear we were having a laugh....just being silly:crazy:

The directions in KC's car amounted to nothing , but we still did our checking first to make sure it was nothing.
Just doing the same thing now. I didnt email anyone then, and I'm not about to start now.
Have you no faith in us?:eek:
Ah, I know you do :blowkiss:

AS I said I think the Anthonys had some work done, as in house checked over and *someone* wrote it down, the message

Well, the number is written in red ink just like the journal entry. I'd wager that LE has contacted this person to see if and when he may have spoken to KC.

That's exactly what I thought. Red ink from that, red ink from the diary. No way did she write that journal in 2003. Who uses red pens? Teachers, lol. So I would bet that she had a red pen and wrote both last summer. I would bet on that.

My guess is-

KCgot out on bond again on 9/5, released with JB and 2 bodyguards-

I think this is saying- BG on 9-8, working the 3-11 shift, named RS, and phone # if needed in emergency-
Bodyguards could also work other jobs as well-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back