JB's ghosts, hauntings, psychics, visions, dreams, seance?

This Jameson character sounds like a fraud, a nutjob, or most likely both, like 100% of all other self-described "psychics".

I know we don't mormally discuss Ms Bennett on here but I needed somewhere to vent and I promise I won't do it again. The other day, on another forum, she asked someone claiming a connection with ST to ask him whether he could imagine strangling his own child for as long as it would take to kill her. There is so much wrong with this that it's hard to know where to start. :furious::furious::furious:

I know we don't mormally discuss Ms Bennett on here but I needed somewhere to vent and I promise I won't do it again. The other day, on another forum, she asked someone claiming a connection with ST to ask him whether he could imagine strangling his own child for as long as it would take to kill her. There is so much wrong with this that it's hard to know where to start. :furious::furious::furious:

Oh yes,she thinks she's so interesting but she's not even that original.....JR asked ST if he would kill his dog for peeing on the carpet,didn't he.:banghead: :rolleyes:

Oh yes,she thinks she's so interesting but she's not even that original.....JR asked ST if he would kill his dog for peeing on the carpet,didn't he.:banghead: :rolleyes:

See that is what I mean asking that question when a child was murder comparing to a dog having accidents....Now at this moment I can think of some throw backs at JR...

Agree, Madeleine. Drives me nuts. It's the cynicism of trying to manipulate people by suggesting that they have to have homicidal thoughts about their own children/dog to believe that the Ramseys could harm JBR. It's as though Debora Green, MaryBeth Tinning, Diane Downs, Rosemary West etc had never existed. Do these people think that all these women were fitted up by LE?

Actually, the Ramsey tack of asking ST about his dog back-fired. Firstly, they showed that he was a dog-lover (which is never a bad thing imo) and secondly, they overlooked the fact that they would send Jacques over to the Barnhills when he got on Patsy's nerves (which she admitted he did). A dog isn't a child but if you have no patience with a pet, then it's not a stretch to think that children may push your irritation buttons.

This brings us back to the original point of the thread. I always think it was quite interesting that Jacques took such a liking to ST - they say that dogs and kids are intuitive about people...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back