TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The thing is there was no turkey." Words to live by, Clint, words to live by.

Hatfield, I just finished reading AMW.com and here is a snip of what I read. I noticed the story has changed again, from D. to a cousin.
It's been over a year, it's time the truth is revealed and we know what happened to Holly...imo
I hope it's o.k. to quote this:
Search Continues For Abducted Tenn. Woman

Holly-Bobo_content1.jpg

View Larger
Holly was last seen on April 13, 2011.

Tennessee police are still searching for 21-year-old Holly Bobo, who disappeared on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.
Cops say Holly may have been abducted from her home in Decatur County, Tenn., at around 7:30 a.m. Her family says that's when she gets ready to leave for her classes in nursing school.

She was last seen by her brother, who says he saw her walking into the woods with a man he thought was their cousin.
The man was wearing camouflage, but that was not an unusual sight in the area at that time because it was turkey-hunting season.

Moments later, a neighbor drove up saying she heard yelling coming from the garage 20 minutes prior. Realizing something was terribly wrong, Holly's brother dialed 9-1-1.

The neighbor had contacted Holly's mother at work a few minutes earlier, and she had called 9-1-1 as well before rushing home.

When officers arrived and checked the house, they found evidence of blood on the floor of the garage.

I wonder how she knew the yelling was coming from the garage? It could be AMW is confused, which I've read here happens with them sometimes.

<snipped from MizStery's post above, Clint stated:> "...I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams."

This has been one of my MAIN questions from the beginning of this case, and of course, it is still looming.

If the call from the neighbor was KB&#8217;s first inclination something was wrong at the house (i.e., screams were heard), why didn&#8217;t KB tell this to Clint over the phone? I keep waiting for that information to come out and it never does. Does this indicate that Clint got in touch with his mother before the neighbor did? Possibly. But Clint has stated when he placed the call he couldn&#8217;t get in touch with his mother. (I don&#8217;t know if he left a voicemail on her cell phone, left a message with the school, or if any message was left at all.) So if KB got in touch with Clint based on a reaction to the neighbor&#8217;s call and not Clint&#8217;s call to her, WHY didn&#8217;t she mention the SCREAMS to Clint????

As bolded above, we are to believe that Clint&#8217;s initial awareness about the screams were directly from the neighbor. That doesn&#8217;t make any sense. Because if KB told Clint to get a gun and go after them, that means she was already aware of the screams that were heard. So why is the information about KB telling Clint about the screams being deleted from the narrative? 3&#8230;2&#8230;1&#8230;

<snipped from MizStery's post above, Clint stated:> "...I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams."

This has been one of my MAIN questions from the beginning of this case, and of course, it is still looming.

If the call from the neighbor was KB&#8217;s first inclination something was wrong at the house (i.e., screams were heard), why didn&#8217;t KB tell this to Clint over the phone? I keep waiting for that information to come out and it never does. Does this indicate that Clint got in touch with his mother before the neighbor did? Possibly. But Clint has stated when he placed the call he couldn&#8217;t get in touch with his mother. (I don&#8217;t know if he left a voicemail on her cell phone, left a message with the school, or if any message was left at all.) So if KB got in touch with Clint based on a reaction to the neighbor&#8217;s call and not Clint&#8217;s call to her, WHY didn&#8217;t she mention the SCREAMS to Clint????

As bolded above, we are to believe that Clint&#8217;s initial awareness about the screams were directly from the neighbor. That doesn&#8217;t make any sense. Because if KB told Clint to get a gun and go after them, that means she was already aware of the screams that were heard. So why is the information about KB telling Clint about the screams being deleted from the narrative? 3&#8230;2&#8230;1&#8230;

Very true. And not only why didn't Karen tell Clint about the screams but...
why didn't Clint hear the screams?? I think a long time ago I estimated the distance between the houses was about a football field, 300 feet. How could the neighbor hear and not Clint. Granted, if the neighbor son was outside checking the oil in his car as some have said then maybe it was easier for him to hear. And Clint was inside the house but he couldn't have been over what, 40 or 50 feet away at most?

Just checking in for news. It's mind boggling that this case like so many others remain unsolved even the ones I thought for sure were on their way to getting solved quickly like Mickey Shunick, Sierra Lamar, Katelyn Markham and so many others.

Depressing and frightening.

If Clint were asleep, inside, with the door closed, he may very well have not heard a scream. I think, perhaps, the scream may have woken him up but by then there was nothing to hear. The neighbor that heard it was outside at the time.

I too would like to know who said what to whom and in what sequence on the phone.

The public has been mislead from day 1. LE knows the real story and is protecting somebody.

Clint distorted the truth every time he spoke. NOW it was a cousin he thought he saw and not Drew. Do any of us believe that? NOPE! The family needs to be called out and so do the police. This is disgusting.

We couldn't even figure out what Clint was saying regarding a garage. We now assume the garage is a family room that has a glass paneled door which leads to the kitchen, It also appears there is a window over the sink that faces the "open" carport.

It was first reported as a home invasion; then we were told that was not true; we were then told Holly was dragged to the woods; then we were told that was not true; then we were told the guy appeared to be Drew; then we were told that was not true; then were told there was blood splatter on the leaves of the grass; then we were told no, there was a small puddle of blood in the carport. Then we were told there were shadows seen in the garage of people kneeling down. Come on now!

If he saw shadows, there was light. It was most likely from the glass door leading to the enclosed garage which is now a living room/den. It may have been covered with sheers. There may have been a light on in the room. That is how he saw shadows. He certainly didn't see shadows in daylight from the kitchen window (over the sink) and observe them kneeling because I am betting that that window covering stayed open. There would not be shadows in a carport. I am still at a loss as to whether the crime occurred in front or in back of the house.

It is my opinion that the family is lying. The Pastor/police are not going to question them. They have received tons of donations and I bet the church is holding on to it. Call my cynical but this case is a sham. Clint was not observing any of this from inside the house. I am sick of excuses being made for this family. They have not come out and pleaded much at all..but they have collected money. We have thought and spoken about our feelings on other cases where the family is silent but this one seems to get a pass.

The final straw was changing the perp from Drew to a cousin. What is going on in that part of the country? Not one reporter has called the family out on this....have they?

Has this family had a mental health assessment? I highly suggest it..

This case frustrates me to no end. So much so that I only 'allow' myself to check the thread once a week or so.
Argggghh............

To be fair, I think AMW got the "cousin" thing wrong...they are not known for accuracy. On the other hand, maybe Drew IS a cousin...

I was under the impression that KB was the first 911 caller and am wondering if she reported the incident as a home invasion. If so, why??? How could LE get that wrong, they definitely have the recordings. I really believe if the call(s) were released, it would shed a whole new light on the case!

I was under the impression that KB was the first 911 caller and am wondering if she reported the incident as a home invasion. If so, why??? How could LE get that wrong, they definitely have the recordings. I really believe if the call(s) were released, it would shed a whole new light on the case!

We don't know the exact sequence of who called whom and when but I don't think Karen would have been the first person to call 911 since I think the neighbor called first.

We don't know the exact sequence of who called whom and when but I don't think Karen would have been the first person to call 911 since I think the neighbor called first.

:doorhide:
Does anyone think,Holly might have have initiated one of the 911calls?
:whiteflag:

The public has been mislead from day 1. LE knows the real story and is protecting somebody.

Clint distorted the truth every time he spoke. NOW it was a cousin he thought he saw and not Drew. Do any of us believe that? NOPE! The family needs to be called out and so do the police. This is disgusting.

We couldn't even figure out what Clint was saying regarding a garage. We now assume the garage is a family room that has a glass paneled door which leads to the kitchen, It also appears there is a window over the sink that faces the "open" carport.

It was first reported as a home invasion; then we were told that was not true; we were then told Holly was dragged to the woods; then we were told that was not true; then we were told the guy appeared to be Drew; then we were told that was not true; then were told there was blood splatter on the leaves of the grass; then we were told no, there was a small puddle of blood in the carport. Then we were told there were shadows seen in the garage of people kneeling down. Come on now!

If he saw shadows, there was light. It was most likely from the glass door leading to the enclosed garage which is now a living room/den. It may have been covered with sheers. There may have been a light on in the room. That is how he saw shadows. He certainly didn't see shadows in daylight from the kitchen window (over the sink) and observe them kneeling because I am betting that that window covering stayed open. There would not be shadows in a carport. I am still at a loss as to whether the crime occurred in front or in back of the house.

It is my opinion that the family is lying. The Pastor/police are not going to question them. They have received tons of donations and I bet the church is holding on to it. Call my cynical but this case is a sham. Clint was not observing any of this from inside the house. I am sick of excuses being made for this family. They have not come out and pleaded much at all..but they have collected money. We have thought and spoken about our feelings on other cases where the family is silent but this one seems to get a pass.

The final straw was changing the perp from Drew to a cousin. What is going on in that part of the country? Not one reporter has called the family out on this....have they?

Yeah I expected an immediate clarification of cousin or looked like Drew. Never heard a thing. If family like a cousin was mentioned looks like they would want to clarify it right away. If for no other reason than the scrutiny of the cousins by locals. Something ain't right at all. Or at least give a description of the cousin if they don't think he had anything to do with it.

WOW! That's an interesting question!

It sure is and on that recording she may say who it is. And whoever she mentioned has an ironclad alibi possibly. I don't know, just guessing and its JMO of course. Also if someone was wearing camo I would think they were wearing one of those face covering tobbogans. The ones with just eye, nose and mouth holes. I've worn one many times in bad weather and hunting sometimes. I mean why would someone that does this risk having their face seen? *Shrug* This is the biggest mess I've ever seen of a case.

One of the biggest mysteries is the time lapse that Holly apparently spent talking to him before they left...I think she HAS to know him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member