Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Im still reading and catching up.. but this point brought out a point ive been wondering about.. and Please anyone correct me if im wrong..

GA when he went to the car with the tow yard guy.. It seemed that it was only him not CA there...
Then they threw the bag with the pizza box etc over the fence.. ..
So In his comments to the LE he says when they got home and CA came to the garage and says *what died"?? then askes It was the pizza right????" Has anyone heard how did she even know about the pizza to ask about..
sorry I hope this makes sence.. This case just gets me so confused..
CA had to have been there...she drove him to pick up the car.

2 thoughts from NG tonight.

1. When they re-play that Casey tape where shes interviewed by LE she says Caylee "liked" Blanchard park, Caylee "liked" the playground. If Caylees alive why is she saying liked, and not LIKES? That right there proves Casey is admitting Caylees dead by using past tense!

2.Also it irks me to no end that she now has Dr Lee on her defense team! How in the world can someone with NO money get the famous Dr Lee to get around the evidence?
Just unbelievable the way Casey keeps getting aid with her lies. No wonder shes like this, people have been enabling her for years and continue to do so!
Doesnt ANYONE care about Caylee??????

[Respectfully snipped.....]

Sounds like the only real goal in all this is to chase LP away..... make it uncomfortable & embarrassing for him & maybe he'll finally stop searching for Caylee.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ok.. in listening again to dr lee.. I think he first said.. frozen food boxes. and then residue in them..
.. I personally think its just that the residue.. when NG tried to pin him down He said he couldnt comment..

From the Orlando Sentinel:

July 15, Tuesday. The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company. Simon Birch, manager at the wrecker yard, noticed the stench coming from the vehicle both on June 30 when it was originally towed, and when he brought it up to George Anthony. They left and he picked up the car several hours later. One tow lot employee overheard him say something to the effect of his daughter wouldn't let him see his granddaughter, and the tow guy who went to the car with him was told his daughter HAD been missing but his granddaughter was still missing. They get to the car, and open it and tow guy says it smells horrible…met with TOTAL silence from George. They opened the trunk and flies flew out and they find a bag of trash with some pizza and some maggots, etc.; the bag is thrown into the front of a dumpster at the tow yard, by the tow guy BUT it WAS collected into evidence from there George sees the gas gauge is on empty and says, oh, I have gas in my car. The only time we hear of the car being out of gas is from Casey's statement that it was pushed into the lot because it was out of gas. He puts in gas and leaves. George said the smell of decomposition was so bad they drove home with all the windows open.

I always thought Casey took the bag of trash out of the dumpster and put it in the trunk intentionally, to tie the smell in the car to the dumpster, especially since she abandoned the car right next to the dumpster at the Amscott.

The food items and boxes mentioned by Dr. Lee could match food items from the employees lunches at the Amscott.

CA had to have been there...she drove him to pick up the car.

Yeah.. But I never heard of here out by the car.. I always figured she waited in the office or out front..

I would say the evidence is only good if OCSD saw Lee actually obtain the evidence. Anything OCSD did not see and can not vouch for is suspect with this guy. He is not very honest.

Salem

I ABSOLUTELY agree!

Yeah.. But I never heard of here out by the car.. I always figured she waited in the office or out front..

IIRC, after throwing a hissy fit over the tow and storing charges, she huffed out to her car and waited there for George.

Yes that was in the receipts from Target with AH's money. I was just answering the question as to whether or not she purchased frozen pizza LOL. As far as I know we don't have any pizza purchase receipts before her car was at Amscott.
Oh, ok! :) The only thing I remember was a cell phone call to, as I recall, Papa John's.

Dr. Lee has definitely left us all confuzzled. I think we should forget everything he said and go on with the facts as we know them to date.

I agree. And talking about confusing: This is off topic but last night in a chat area, a famous one that video tapes dives, a person came on and said she/he was frustrated and pee'd off because KC is getting everyone into trouble and she needs to start telling the truth. After being asked what she meant, she said this.
1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

2. That KC's parents didn't have a clue what KC's new lifestyle was with her new friends and hangouts.

3. If KC doesn't start telling what happened and tell ALL THE TRUTH and what they were doing when this goes to court, the judge, jury and even Baez is going to their pants big time. She said CA will be left speechless.

4. That the chloroform is used to come down off stimulant drugs and was taken out of a house where the person who had it used it to do procedures on their dogs without having to take the dog to the vet.

Some in the chat room were being mean to this person saying that the person was a troll and the person told everyone she had first hand knowledge that people are right on about the zanax sp? calling someone in the group zanax annie...this person also said before leaving that "I didn't have to tell you anything, I am sick of this case determining my future and want the truth told NOW"

She/he made a couple of other statements telling a couple of doubters to f off and said you will see during the trial... and she/he left. It bothered me so much I turned it off and went to bed.

Strange huh?

:eek::confused::eek:

I always thought Casey took the bag of trash out of the dumpster and put it in the trunk intentionally, to tie the smell in the car to the dumpster, especially since she abandoned the car right next to the dumpster at the Amscott.

The food items and boxes mentioned by Dr. Lee could match food items from the employees lunches at the Amscott.
Genius! Not her ~ you! :) I had never thought of that, but it really does make sense.

I noticed earlier in one of the police interrogations with Casey that she mentioned Lake Underhill Park and how Caylee liked to try to walk around it. I did a quick search and saw that this is close to the airport and it opens at dawn each day. Does anyone know if this area has been searched?
Lake Underhill is a very busy walking path in plain view of a busy road. It is somewhat close to the executive airport but not near the airport where the searches took place. I haven't seen any pings near Lake Underhill Park. At one end is a launch for jet skis and small boats. The parking lot is near a busy intersection and there really isn't much parking available there. The talk about pings on a spot near the Econ trail south of Lake Underhill makes no sense as the Econ trail is not south of Lake Underhill. Lake Underhill is south of the the Econ. Here's a map
http://www.orangecountyfl.net/images/Maps/LilEconMap.pdf

http://13point1miles.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/econ-trail-route-street.jpg

The church theory is sounding more & more plausible - I really think somebody should get the "Dogs" in there & search.

If Caylee is in that area then I think she is buried or in that pond - Otherwise people would have noticed the decomp odor if she just dumped the body

This may also lead directly to KC's claim that she was getting a "new" car. She apparently told several friends that. Maybe why she was calling the Lexus dealership?

Salem

I agree. And talking about confusing: This is off topic but last night in a chat area, a famous one that video tapes dives, a person came on and said she/he was frustrated and pee'd off because KC is getting everyone into trouble and she needs to start telling the truth. After being asked what she meant, she said this.
1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

2. That KC's parents didn't have a clue what KC's new lifestyle was with her new friends and hangouts.

3. If KC doesn't start telling what happened and tell ALL THE TRUTH and what they were doing when this goes to court, the judge, jury and even Baez is going to their pants big time. She said CA will be left speechless.

4. That the chloroform is used to come down off stimulant drugs and was taken out of a house where the person who had it used it to do procedures on their dogs without having to take the dog to the vet.

Some in the chat room were being mean to this person saying that the person was a troll and the person told everyone she had first hand knowledge that people are right on about the zanax sp? calling someone in the group zanax annie...this person also said before leaving that "I didn't have to tell you anything, I am sick of this case determining my future and want the truth told NOW"

She/he made a couple of other statements telling a couple of doubters to f off and said you will see during the trial... and she/he left. It bothered me so much I turned it off and went to bed.

Strange huh?

:eek::confused::eek:
WTH? :eek: You know this scenario sounds like it very well could be "the truth". But the question is- Will the truth ever be told by Casey Anthony! That's the real question here. And somehow I can only see her lying through her teeth until the end!
I don't see Casey ever telling the real truth, the real story. Never. Ever.
With the A.family's continued proclaimations that Caylee is alive, would Baez be aware of the truth ( this story you've heard ) and then keep CA and GA in the dark until the trial?
I am not one bit surprised at the Xanax story, as I have thought all along that Casey used Xanax on Caylee routinely and then left her in the trunk... that's the babysitter, Zanny!

If you don't mind my asking, what chatroom was this conversation? I wish I had been there to participate and ask some questions of this person.
I wonder who the person was, one of the key witnesses, an ex friend of "the mother of the year"?
Thank you, whittymom, for sharing this with us.:) Alot to ponder over, hmmm.

WTH? :eek: You know this scenario sounds like it very well could be "the truth". But the question is- Will the truth ever be told by Casey Anthony! That's the real question here. And somehow I can only see her lying through her teeth until the end!
I don't see Casey ever telling the real truth, the real story. Never. Ever.
With the A.family's continued proclaimations that Caylee is alive, would Baez be aware of the truth ( this story you've heard ) and then keep CA and GA in the dark until the trial?
I am not one bit surprised at the Xanax story, as I have thought all along that Casey used Xanax on Caylee routinely and then left her in the trunk... that's the babysitter, Zanny!

If you don't mind my asking, what chatroom was this conversation? I wish I had been there to participate and ask some questions of this person.
I wonder who the person was, one of the key witnesses, an ex friend of "the mother of the year"?
Thank you, whittymom, for sharing this with us.:) Alot to ponder over, hmmm.

I didn't think I was supposed to say, but it was Murt's chat late 2am central time this morning. I couldn't sleep and was watching the conversation, the person used the name Brit. Very strange. I had heard of the xanax drug, but I thought it was what KC was using not Caylee, I thought she was using the Chloroform on Caylee. Strange. I normally don't believe what I read on there unless it is confirmed of course. But "Brit" gave me chills...

This may also lead directly to KC's claim that she was getting a "new" car. She apparently told several friends that. Maybe why she was calling the Lexus dealership?

Salem

Salem, there were two car dealerships on her list. The Lexus dealership and a Ford dealership. I will see if I can find it. What was she going to do, trade her car in, with that smell? lol...:eek:

Salem, there were two car dealerships on her list. The Lexus dealership and a Ford dealership. I will see if I can find it. What was she going to do, trade her car in, with that smell? lol...:eek:

No. Someone (I'm sorry I don't remember exactly who, but it is in this thread) suggested that she was going to set the car on fire with Caylee in it and get rid of the evidence and smell all at once. But she never got the chance so maybe she took Caylee in a rolling suitcase to the church of Cocoamom's thread.

This sounded plausible to me because KC was telling her friends that she was going to get a new car. And then there were her calls to Lexus. I was unaware of the calls to the Ford place. It seems she was looking to pick up a new car. Wonder how she thought she was going to pay for it?

Salem

I didn't think I was supposed to say, but it was Murt's chat late 2am central time this morning. I couldn't sleep and was watching the conversation, the person used the name Brit. Very strange. I had heard of the xanax drug, but I thought it was what KC was using not Caylee, I thought she was using the Chloroform on Caylee. Strange. I normally don't believe what I read on there unless it is confirmed of course. But "Brit" gave me chills...

My first thought whittymom - is -- did this person go to LE and tell them what she/he knows? If not, then I wouldn't believe it, myself. If she/he is so tired of having their life affected by this, then she/he needs to do the right thing.

Salem

IIRC GA, worked security and one of his assignments was the Lexus dealership. KC had friends that worked at the Ford dealership, Dante and Lauren I believe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back