Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok watched it through this time, torture. She's talking like she thinks she has a sympathetic audience like she's reaching out to her "fans" or purposefully in complete disregard that she rightfully has an unsympathetic audience. Plus the whole thing screams of a fake act. She may be a bit nervous on camera but there is nothing humble and apologetic in her mannerisms. It made me nauseous. Shouldn't have watched it.

I find it odd that she appeared in heavy disguise during her depo yet recorded this undisguised.

I'm also looking for her moles...they do kinda match, the ones I can see anyway. Too bad she didn't show the tattoo.
I also wonder why her eyebrows aren't plucked as well as usual.
She says at the start of the video that the date is 13th October. What date was the depo disguise fiasco?

Drew Hensley? On the Countdown to Justice FB page somebody made a comment about him.

Yes I just searched and that's who it was but they cite the PeopleAgainst"WeSupport Casey Anthony"FB!

The Orlando Sentinel has deciphered what she is saying-
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-video-diary-20120105,0,6876649.story

Bill Sheaffer adds commentary :innocent:

FWIW I don't think it is her.

Mark NeJame sees it exactly the same way I do! Yay!

<snipped from the OS link above>

"Attorney Mark NeJame, who offered analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the trial, said he has "no doubt" it's her.

"The content of what she said was so self-absorbed that it could hardly be anybody but her,'' he said. "I think it's orchestrated with the intent to gauge public opinion for future opportunities, and I hope the public is aware of that and rejects anything that allows her to be paid or profit for future appearances.'"

I caved and watched it...it's her alright...no one can mimic her idiocy that well...

&#8220;But again this is the first of many, I&#8217;m looking forward to this. It&#8217;s a little scary cause I hate being on camera but I need to conquer that fear at some point and this is a good start. So here&#8217;s hoping. It&#8217;s the end of the first, just the beginning.&#8221;

I mean...some screen writers are good...but no one is THAT good....UNREAL....JUST UNREAL!! She hates being on camera????? Really???? Since when??? Why does she NEED to conquer that fear??? That sets fear in me that we will see her on camera lots more. "Its' the end of the first, just the beginning" Total Anthony speak...classic trademarks of it...

This is the last I will say on her. Not worth it.

I only watched about 60 seconds...couldn't take anymore. IMHO if she really wants to get some action out of this, she needs to film herself having a "fisty fit" and clench her teeth a bit.... this new and improved psychopath is boring.

There's a tweet from someone thanking someone "who betrayed Casey" to get the video. I don't want to put the alleged mole's name here but I was thinking someone must have pretended to be a supporter to get this.

It's the beautiful life that Casey wanted. Now she gets to constantly look over her shoulder and wonder who is going to betray her next.

ME ME ME ME ME ME I I I ME ME ME I I I
BLAH BLAH BLAH

I do believe it is her.
Such a narcissist. OMG

Great call.

How did you determine it's been floating around for weeks?

Because today is not the first time I have seen it.

There is another video and the small clip I have seen she is flaunting her new nose piercing. I cannot share, sorry.

There's a tweet from someone thanking someone "who betrayed Casey" to get the video. I don't want to put the alleged mole's name here but I was thinking someone must have pretended to be a supporter to get this.

IA that she must have been "betrayed" for this to come out. It doesn't, to me, seem like typical Casey-holding-court fare. If she knew this was going public, she would have been showing more cleavage, done her hair a little nicer and behaved more flirtatiously, IMO. I get the impression that maybe a therapist asked her to record these and they were never intended to go any further than the shrink's office. :twocents:

who ever paid for her makeover got cheated, she is still homely to me...........
I guess I look at her as in responsible totally for BEAUTFUL Caylee's
horrible death. JMOO

Because today is not the first time I have seen it.

There is another video and the small clip I have seen she is flaunting her new nose piercing. I cannot share, sorry.

When and where did you see the video diary for the first time?

It's the beautiful life that Casey wanted. Now she gets to constantly look over her shoulder and wonder who is going to betray her next.

and make secret youtube videos in somebody's basement.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Ahhhhhhhhhhh - Bella Vita

Love, love, love those "paralegal" smart glasses.......
What a waste, a huge waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member