Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice that but I'm glad you did whiteangora.
It's all creepy if ya ask me. The first thought I had when reading your post was "OMG, what if this Patrick has Caylee and he actually had her outside right under everybodys noses!"

I'd love that to be the case.

I'd like it to be the case also --

At some point though you have to be a realist though and remember two separate dogs hitting on human remains in a car she was driving and at her parent's home.

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A benefit to raise money for the search of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will be held on Aug. 1.

Anthony's been missing from Orlando for more than a month. All donations received will go to the Kid Finders Network to assist in the search.

The benefit is from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Friday Aug. 1 at Speed Park Motorsports in Daytona Beach.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16999401/detail.html

If Casey thinks she can outwit the FBI she better think twice. The lies are going to catch up with her and there will be no innocent stranger to blame for her crime.

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A benefit to raise money for the search of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will be held on Aug. 1.

Anthony's been missing from Orlando for more than a month. All donations received will go to the Kid Finders Network to assist in the search.

The benefit is from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Friday Aug. 1 at Speed Park Motorsports in Daytona Beach.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16999401/detail.html

From the article:
The event will include special giveaways, contests on the High Striker, raffles and a moon bounce for younger children. Food vendors will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to the benefit.

This is crazy and it is the 2nd sad thing I've seen about this case today.
The other was when Geraldos brother was interviewing George this afternoon.
He was under a tent in the middle of a parking lot handing out Caylee is Missing t-shirts and flyers and Geraldo's brother said there were on 2 people there besides the press.

Casey just needs to confess.

OME

I thought her dad said she didn't drink . . . there are numerous photos of her holding a beer bottle . . .

As well as photos of her leaning on a toilet (as if she has just thrown up) as well as one photo where she is completely passed out drunk. For them to say she doesn't drink, gives them NO credibility. They cannot be that naive. JMO

Does anyone else notice in many of the pics of Casey partying, people seem to be doing gang signs with their hands? I don't know anything about gangs nor do I want to, but it might be worth looking into.

If anything -- it looks like they are a bunch of wanna-bes.

Probably so, and to Puerto Rico (sp) also. There is an older woman named Zenaida Gonzolez in the Bronx in New York with ties to Puerto Rico. I did not save the page, but there is also a comment in the comment section of her MySpace page that someone mentions Florida.

There are 9 pages of Zenaidas residing in Florida on MySpace :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member