Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw or heard of Susan Crook before his subpoena came out.

She does have an interview on WRAL that I recall reading through. This is how I know they all knew Saturday that Cary and Nancy didn't jog.

She also is not on the list of people who Brad wants to know if the friends have had contact in various forms with, either.

hmmm.... I have not seen all the various TV interviews in this case.

I never saw or heard of Susan Crook before his subpoena came out.

I'm wondering if the reference to SC's GMA interview was an oversight in her subpoena...

... Did the 3 who *did* do a GMA interview get subpoenaed, with references to GMA in theirs? Did anyone else (besides those 3, and SC) have a GMA reference?

It's either an oversight... OR... some other GMA interview that we're not aware of, that apparantly has something interesting in it...

For that matter, I saw nothing of substantial interest in the GMA interview linked either, so it's curious for sure.

I'm wondering if the reference to SC's GMA interview was an oversight in her subpoena...

... Did the 3 who *did* do a GMA interview get subpoenaed, with references to GMA in theirs? Did anyone else (besides those 3, and SC) have a GMA reference?

It's either an oversight... OR... some other GMA interview that we're not aware of, that apparantly has something interesting in it...

For that matter, I saw nothing of substantial interest in the GMA interview linked either, so it's curious for sure.

Personally I think he is more interested to see if they received money as he is asking for copies of the contracts to do the interviews. Kind of like smear someone who has talked to the Enquirer type thing seems to me.

Personally I think he is more interested to see if they received money as he is asking for copies of the contracts to do the interviews. Kind of like smear someone who has talked to the Enquirer type thing seems to me.

Ya... that's a good thought RC... hadn't thought of that, but I bet that's it...

If they did accept $$ to do that GMA commentary (especially the one linked, where they all were fairly emotional)... I suppose that might not put them in the best light...

Has me curious too and I even thought that maybe Susan worked with Interact and saw "signs". I just don't get it. I was hoping to see the GMA video to see if it would give me some clues.

This is a possibility that Susan works for Interact but I am wondering how she got involved so early on Saturday unless LE contacted Interact immediately for victims assistance which we know Cary LE does have an advertisment for Interact on their website. possible - she is not on the "list" that Brad wants everyone's correspondence from.

Oh shoot I forgot to post that. That's what I get for assuming - I was on Empty so I had to get gas and so was my daughter. Luckily we filled up this morning.

PS I saw you trying to fight the good fight over at GoLO - it's a no win situation over there!!!!!

Yes, and I would not encourage them to visit us here, I have largely stopped reading GOLO, because it was a bunch of tripe, and I do not have time for that.

Only good thing is, that is where I first heard about WS, and I've been happy ever since! :)

CyberPro

I concur with CyberPro. Time is such a precious resource--why waste it trying to impart wisdom or argue with people you'll never meet and who could care less?

I have not noticed anywhere any mention of NC or her family having a religious affiliation. Do you all know anything about this?

I have not noticed anywhere any mention of NC or her family having a religious affiliation. Do you all know anything about this?

The churches both in Cary and in Edmonton were, I do believe, Lutheran.

Well, well....got to see the :loser: up close today, actually too close for comfort IMO. I had just walked down the wine aisle cutting thru to the meat area at HT(yes, THE HT), actually thinking about how many times NC had probably been there herself. NC was so on my mind today.....go around the end cap and bang....right into BC and his mom! I looked him in the eyes, then at huge tattoo on his leg to confirm to myself that it WAS him, then back to him, he looked away to lean forward to hear what mommy dearest was saying to him, she was by the way pushing the cart. 5 minutes later I went down an aisle and before I got to the end they went into the check out lane I was coming to the end of. So guess who pays for the groceries??? Hint...it isn't BC.:crazy:

Sandals were NOT rainbows but a slip on that has a wide band over the top of his foot, shorts, short sleeve t-shirt and he is STILL wearing his wedding band. Yes, wedding band!

Well, well....got to see the :loser: up close today, actually too close for comfort IMO. I had just walked down the wine aisle cutting thru to the meat area at HT(yes, THE HT), actually thinking about how many times NC had probably been there herself. NC was so on my mind today.....go around the end cap and bang....right into BC and his mom! I looked him in the eyes, then that huge tattoo on his leg, then back to him, he looked away to lean forward to hear what mommy dearest was saying to him, she was by the way pushing the cart. 5 minutes later I went down an aisle and before I got to the end they went into the check out lane I was coming to the end of. So guess who pays for the groceries??? Hint...it isn't BC.:crazy:

Sandals were NOT rainbows but a slip on that has a wide band over the top of his foot, shorts, short sleeve t-shirt and is STILL wearing his wedding band. Yes, wedding band!

I wondered if he had taken off the wedding band yet. Did it appear that other people recognized him in the store? And the most important question of all...did he use his VIC card??? :bang:

Looks like mommy is doing the cleaning, shopping and cooking for her wittle boy :rolleyes:. Is his dad there too ???

Interesting that he's still wearing the wedding ring.....just for appearances more than likely.

On a side-note.......you must still be having an adrenalin rush huh mt3k.....LOL.

I wondered if he had taken off the wedding band yet. Did it appear that other people recognized him in the store? And the most important question of all...did he use his VIC card??? :bang:

I don't know about the VIC card. I noticed mommy dearest signing the slip and BC took the receipt. Is he broke? Is he not wanting a paper trail? Why in the heck do you stand back and let mommy dearest pay, when she is your guest?

SG...I don't know if anyone noticed them. It actually makes me sick to see him go around like nothing is wrong. I didn't follow them at all. I know myself too well and might have said something in passing so chose to remove myself from the situation rather than cause a scene. Another HT, maybe, but not this one.

When I'm with my parents (they retired to FL) they pay for everything too. And my mother did that when she and her sister came and stayed with me for 16 days last year. Doesn't matter that I am gainfully employed and they're retired. Although they will allow me to treat sometimes, but that's a smaller % of time. My dad even less so than my mother; he pays for everything (restaurants, etc.) when I'm visiting.

So that part (mommy paying) doesn't shock me so much, having experienced it myself. Some parents still think of their grown kids as their 'babies' no matter what the reality is. My mother thinks I'm still 12 yrs old.

Looks like mommy is doing the cleaning, shopping and cooking for her wittle boy :rolleyes:. Is his dad there too ???

Interesting that he's still wearing the wedding ring.....just for appearances more than likely.

On a side-note.......you must still be having an adrenalin rush huh mt3k.....LOL.

I have not heard about his daddy being here, but heard he is back at home teaching.

Yes...adrenalin rush it was. Actually shaking after I looked him twice in his eyes to realize what he is capable of. To think just 15 seconds before this...I was wondering how many times NC has been down this aisle. I don't drink wine and never cut thru this aisle which surprised me, but I did it.

I actually had to make a phone call to someone very familiar with this case to listen to me so I could get it off my chest rather than blurt something out to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah