CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Police Investigation of Missing Fremont Boy Continues
August 13, 2009 – 7:55 pm PT
<snipped>
The search for missing five-year-old Hasanni Campbell continued Thursday as Oakland homicide investigators joined the on-going investigation.

Fremont Police Detective Bill Veteran said that kidnappings were &#8220;a rarity&#8221; in Fremont, where the boy is from. The most recent incident, he said, was a child abduction involving the child&#8217;s father, but that was several years ago. Abductions by strangers were especially rare, he said.

Ross refused to discuss legalities of the case with reporters, but the Oakland Tribune reported that he took a polygraph test today, although police could not be reached for comment.

Edward Wunsch, a Minnesota-based expert on child abduction cases, said that police perform polygraph tests to eliminate the possibility of parent&#8217;s involvement.

Ross told police on Monday that he parked his car near Shuz of Rockridge at 6012 College Ave where his fiancé, Hasanni&#8217;s aunt and foster mother, works. Ross said he went into the store to open a back door so his disabled son could enter more easily, but when he returned to the car, the boy was gone.

Police did not say whether any witnesses saw the five-year-old boy in the parked car.

Article:
http://oaklandnorth.net/2009/08/13/police-investigation-of-missing-fremont-boy-continues/

:angel:

Off Topic to the discussion:

Has anyone else tried to look up info on the foster father? Just to see what could be found in various databases? I can't find L. W. Ross on any sites. Period. Not intelius, not veromi...etc.

Did anyone else find him? Or the Aunt/Foster mother for that matter? TIA I'm very confused.

I found the first name, middle initial and Ross...somewhere called Healdsburg Ca. No additional info yet. Just the name.

I found the first name, middle initial and Ross...somewhere called Healdsburg Ca. No additional info yet. Just the name.

I saw one in Heraldsburg CA also. Middle name was misspelled as welshun IIRC. I thought it might have been him but I can't be sure yet.

Did a search with that middle name and came up nana, Jules. This is kind of odd IMHO.

he's not a medical assistant yet...he's a student. he was an engineer and got laid-off and went back to school to support his family. I know this because he was in my class and I believe he's innocent and he can never harm anyone especially not his "son"

UPDATED: Oakland homicide detective joins search for missing Fremont boy
Posted: 08/13/2009 09:20:56 PM PDT
Updated: 08/13/2009 09:31:20 PM PDT
<snipped>
An Oakland homicide detective has been assigned to the case of Hassani Campbell, the 5-year-old disabled Fremont boy who was reported missing Monday afternoon, police said.

Oakland police Sgt. Ray Backman, a department spokesman, said such a move is not unusual in missing-persons cases.

The move came a day after Louis Ross, the boy's foster father, took a polygraph test. Ross has declined to discuss the results.

"All I know is he told me he answered all the questions truthfully," said Oakland civil rights attorney John Burris, who is advising Ross and the boy's foster mother, Jennifer Campbell.

Also Thursday, Oakland police returned to the city's Rockridge neighborhood, trying to talk to people who were not at home during previous search attempts. A CHP helicopter in the air and police on the ground searched Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont, but it was unknown whether anything significant was found.

No independent witnesses have come forward to report seeing the boy Monday in Oakland, police said.

Police have spoken to boy's biological parents, Shemika L. Campbell and Ronald Hughes, both of San Francisco, but have not released details about those talks. The boy's sister was taken into protective custody Monday.

Article:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13064980

Off Topic to the discussion:

Has anyone else tried to look up info on the foster father? Just to see what could be found in various databases? I can't find L. W. Ross on any sites. Period. Not intelius, not veromi...etc.

Did anyone else find him? Or the Aunt/Foster mother for that matter? TIA I'm very confused.

Hi Kat! Hope you and your family are doing great!!!!:blowkiss:

I ran a background check with the name Louis W. Ross, in San Mateo, Ca. and I got nothing. I ran another leaving San Mateo out and I got a check for a Louis W. Ross, age 65, living with his wife? 63yo. at the very same address as foster dad and fiance live, on N. Fremont St..

Don't know if they are living with his parents or other family members. Don't know for sure if the Ross' didn't sell their home to Ross Jr. Will keep on checking.

when doing a criminal check, I come up with the name in LA but have NO idea if the person is related. That's it..

he's not a medical assistant yet...he's a student. he was an engineer and got laid-off and went back to school to support his family. I know this because he was in my class and I believe he's innocent and he can never harm anyone especially not his "son"

Glad to have you aboard jeri..

:Welcome-12-june:

We're somewhat cynical and brash sometimes, but you'll find that we're usually the first to admit when we're wrong. Several of us wear flavored shoes because it makes it easier after spending so much time with your foot in your mouth. I do hope you're right and that Ross isn't involved.

While at the gas station today, I saw two parents park on the side of the convenience store, exit their truck, and leave their two young girls in the back seat alone. Even though I'm not sure I buy that Hassani disappeared from his car or alley or whatever the story is now, it made me think of him. And I had to sit there until the "parents" came back out of the store.

Praying Hassani is found soon.

Jennifer is the sister of Shameika(sp?) who is Hasanni's bio~mom. Knowing that Shameika and Hasanni both suffer from varying degree's of CP, is it also possible or even likely that Jennifer too has CP?

I saw one in Heraldsburg CA also. Middle name was misspelled as welshun IIRC. I thought it might have been him but I can't be sure yet.

Did a search with that middle name and came up nana, Jules. This is kind of odd IMHO.

Kat I found this to be his full name: Louis Welton Ross, 38

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/13/BAEP198360.DTL#ixzz0O6AtghY1

& from this article too!

Link:
http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1395.4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ETA: is what Zaba People Search show for a Louis Welton Ross:
http://www.zabasearch.com/maps/?sna...MATEO&zipcode=94401&&cm=&cy=&phone=&int_var=3

Link with other family members names included in it:
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

It is him cause it show his address as Freemont CA!

Does anyone have an acct. with them so that we can get his date of bith for sleuthin & for our astrologers to use for charting him? TIA

Has anyone ever read a case where a child was abducted from a car, and it turned out to be a true story? The only ones I can think of are when cars are stollen and the perp doesn't realize the child is in the car. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just don't see it happening. It would be so risky with the parent right inside the building. They could walk out at any time.

Has anyone ever read a case where a child was abducted from a car, and it turned out to be a true story? The only ones I can think of are when cars are stollen and the perp doesn't realize the child is in the car. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just don't see it happening. It would be so risky with the parent right inside the building. They could walk out at any time.

I have a couple that I can think of, no links, going by memory, but both of them that I can think of were parental kidnaps, and this doesn't seem to be the case here.

Jennifer is the sister of Shameika(sp?) who is Hasanni's bio~mom. Knowing that Shameika and Hasanni both suffer from varying degree's of CP, is it also possible or even likely that Jennifer too has CP?

Cerebal Palsy is not hereditary and it is probably a coincidence that they both have it. One cause is birth accidents. I also heard that premature babies are more likely to develope it.

Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking
2557 W Winton Avenue, # 7G, Hayward, CA
Services: Recycling, Dismantling
Hours of Operation: 7 Days A Week Daily Everyday
Payment Options: MasterCard, Discover, VISA

Business Categories: Auto Parts Retail, Auto Recycling & Dismantling, Circuit Breakers

found it reading signs at this video.... http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1395.4

If I remember correctly - Polly Klass was taken right from her bedroom...so was Haleigh in Florida. If a perp wants a child...nothing will stop him. A car parked in a small back lot with an open trunk that blocks the view. Could very well be. my own opinion - this is not the case here.

Here's the auto salvage yard where they searched

PickYourPart.jpg

Found this on Jennifer Campbell & the year of graduation would match with it being 1998 for her age of 30! If my math is correct tonight. Sorry having some fibro fog brain tonight! LOL

Jennifer Doty (Campbell)
Washington High School
Fremont, CA

Class of 1998

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8703180228

I'm not a member of Classmates on-line. I'm trying to find her birthdate for our astrologers & for sleuthin. It appears she was married once before!

ETA: Unless this is The OB-GYN DR. Jennifer Campbell that does practice in Fremont, CA!!! :banghead:

ETA: Nope the OB-GYN's middle initial is C.! :banghead: again again!!!

Found this on Jennifer Campbell & the year of graduation would match with it being 1998 for her age of 30! If my math is correct tonight. Sorry having some fibro fog brain tonight! LOL

Jennifer Doty (Campbell)
Washington High School
Fremont, CA

Class of 1998

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8703180228

I'm not a member of Classmates on-line. I'm trying to find her birthdate for our astrologers & for sleuthin. It appears she was married once before!

ETA: Unless this is The OB-GYN DR. Jennifer Campbell that does practice in Fremont, CA!!! :banghead:

ETA: Nope the OB-GYN's middle initial is C.! :banghead: again again!!!

:banghead:
You looked like you were havin' so much fun, I thought I'd join ya :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads