NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if LE had some undercover operating around him. Did we learn if the FBI was called in?:waitasec:

The FBI, The SBI and Team Adam were all working on the case.

So he still needs a woman to protect him? First his mum, then EB, now this girl? I'm starting to see a pattern here. Also that T-shirt needs a break, he's been wearing it nearly every time he's been filmed / seen all week.

Did you think the cop cars were there specifically for him? If so that's hilarious that they're being so obvious about it and following him everywhere he goes. Wonder how they're going on the case they're no doubt building against him, well I hope. They're coming to get you buddy.

OMG seriously? Because he has a mother and is seen with a woman he is hiding behind them?

As for the shirt I was just getting ready to ask if he has been allowed back inside the house- (I know he has been AT the house) if he hasn't that would explain the continued wearing of that shirt and we can only hope his appearance at Wal-/mart was to buy some cloths.

Never mind, reading further I see I got my B's confused...sorry LOL

Sorry for getting everyone confused about the B's.

All the initials are driving me nuts. LOL!

NO! That was the other B. BB = taser druggie who didn't report Zahra's abuse.
BS, daughter of EB who isn't defending her mother. Step-father is AY.

BB = bang bump (like the snooki bump) hope that helps:dance:

hmmm, well if you have to write hot checks for food, would you keep up on payments for life insurance?

Sorry, i am in such a hurry since my 'puter time is limited. I wasn't so much thinking about the life insurance. I was thinking along the lines that EB just may have been fed up with the whole marriage and a disabled step daughter to care for. Who knows the extent of her drug use or mental issues? She may have planned to make both Zahra and AB go poof!

I am trying to think outside the box and am no way saying AB was or wasn't involved in Zahra's disappearance. Just sayin that EB is a manipulative woman, IMO and may be capable of concocting such a bizarre set up for the simple reason that she no longer had any use for them. Hope this helps clarify my thought process. :)
MOO
wm

So he still needs a woman to protect him? First his mum, then EB, now this girl? I'm starting to see a pattern here. Also that T-shirt needs a break, he's been wearing it nearly every time he's been filmed / seen all week.

Did you think the cop cars were there specifically for him? If so that's hilarious that they're being so obvious about it and following him everywhere he goes. Wonder how they're going on the case they're no doubt building against him, well I hope. They're coming to get you buddy.

I didn't see the girl (obviously) , but BS has been shown in many photos with hair like was described and she also is in the age range stated.
I think it's a HUGE leap to think that it's his new "woman".
He also isn't staying at home and they were extremely poor. I'm venturing a guess that he doesn't have many shirts.

AND you can bet that not only was LE outside, they were inside trailing him as well. Maybe he bought a new shirt? :dance:

hmmm, well if you have to write hot checks for food, would you keep up on payments for life insurance?

Heck, maybe she was just tired of him. I don't think she's totally rational in her beliefs and things probably don't tend to turn out the way she believes they will. In her mind, if she did this, I'm sure all of it made perfect sense...to her.

Maybe she thought that by pointing the blame in the direction of AB's employer, if AB's truck had gone kaboom with him in it, she could play the grieving widow and sue his employer? Who knows with her.

Sorry, i am in such a hurry since my 'puter time is limited. I wasn't so much thinking about the life insurance. I was thinking along the lines that EB just may have been fed up with the whole marriage and a disabled step daughter to care for. Who knows the extent of her drug use or mental issues? She may have planned to make both Zahra and AB go poof!

I am trying to think outside the box and am no way saying AB was or wasn't involved in Zahra's disappearance. Just sayin that EB is a manipulative woman, IMO and may be capable of concocting such a bizarre set up for the simple reason that she no longer had any use for them. Hope this helps clarify my thought process. :)
MOO
wm

He wasn't getting up for work that morning though. He went back to bed at 7:30 after the firemen/police and arson investigators left. He got back up at 11 to go "check on a job" and returned back to the house "about 2", started working in the yard and soon after is when Elisa ran out out of the house screaming Zahra was missing.

That is his version of events at least.

I think if I was AB, I don't think I would be going to wally world. I think I would be layin' low. I'm not saying there was anything wrong with him going...

I didn't see the girl (obviously) , but BS has been shown in many photos with hair like was described and she also is in the age range stated.
I think it's a HUGE leap to think that it's his new "woman".
He also isn't staying at home and they were extremely poor. I'm venturing a guess that he doesn't have many shirts.

AND you can bet that not only was LE outside, they were inside trailing him as well. Maybe he bought a new shirt? :dance:

From the photos I have seen, ( which is limited, BTW) neither he not zahra have/had many shirts.

MOO wm

'it appears they took my daughter", Oh this is going to be a doozie alright.

I'm going to have a bald spot from scratching my head over this case........

He wasn't getting up for work that morning though. He went back to bed at 7:30 after the firemen/police and arson investigators left. He got back up at 11 to go "check on a job" and returned back to the house "about 2", started working in the yard and soon after is when Elisa ran out out of the house screaming Zahra was missing.

That is his version of events at least.

There is one thing I'd like to note.... the whole "EB" family are a bunch of night owls. Almost all the postings on FB / MS are done in the wee hours of the morning (after midnight up to 4am) .

Having HAD to be a night owl at one point in my life (worked third shift / single mom) ... everything had to be "adjusted". My daughter would go to bed well after midnight (sometimes later) and would wake up at the same time the next day (ie; I'd put her down at 1am she'd get up at 1pm). That way when I got home at 6 am , I still had the chance to sleep for 6 hours before getting up with her. Therefore, breakfast was at one, lunch was at five, and dinner at nine.

I really think that is likely to be the case in the Baker house (at least for EB and Zahra which would explain why no one checked on her a little earlier)

That is his version of events at least.[/QUOTE

Darlin gal, I guess you are correct because surely to goodness AB would have smelled the gas if it had been doused in gas before he traveled to work.

So, EB would have done the dousing and left the RN after he returned home and was working in the yard.

Or.....he is not telling the truth about the events of the day.

Does anyone know if it has been confirmed in MSM that AB was indeed at work the morning that Zahra was reported missing? TIA

MOO

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members