TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information
STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.
The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

Good afternoon all!

Been thinking about the time she was taken. This could have easily been done by someone working 3rd shift, 11PM-7AM. He could easily live very close by and, be very familiar with this area, this family, and their schedules. He could be someone that lives alone, he had time to carry this out and could have been back at work by 11PM without anyone becoming suspicious...Any plants in the area? Shift workers? Hospitals, LE etc...

Good afternoon all!

Been thinking about the time she was taken. This could have easily been done by someone working 3rd shift, 11PM-7AM. He could easily live very close by and, be very familiar with this area, this family, and their schedules. He could be someone that lives alone, he had time to carry this out and could have been back at work by 11PM without anyone becoming suspicious...Any plants in the area? Shift workers? Hospitals, LE etc...

yes, I like this thought. good one. :goodpost:

Its a bit late but the type of restraining order I was referring to in the last thread, that would be on public record is what they call here an IFP or Injunction For Protection. I would assume thats different than buisiness related court orders. An IFP is what you get when you are being harassed, stalked, threatened etc. Usually if I say IFP no one knows what it is and then they say oh you mean a restraining order.

yes, I like this thought. good one. :goodpost:

This is making perfect sense to me. This person is very comfortable being seen out at this time of the morning because he always is. If he had her in the trunk, he's not worried because no one thinks anything about him being in the area and out and about at this time of day...Perfect setting. He is just driving casually back to his hideout home with her tossing items along the way. I think he is very, very close by!

I'm back. Just for the sake of discussion.

Great Smokey Mountains National Park is a straight shot east on I-40. I looked it up several days ago. It's approximately a 5 hour drive from Darden, TN.

IMO:

Not a big stretch of the imagination that someone could have ended up a plan at that location. Like I said before, a person could be involved, stash a victim, make an appearance on the home front, then take off again, ditch the car, then come up with a story, and end up someplace else seemingly "disoriented."

Window: 4/13- 4/14 10 p.m., then a missing time lapse until approximately 4/21.

Not saying this is the case, just testing the possibilities.

The fact that so much is going on today with the huge LE presence and the TBI being out and about searching in Henderson County and the helicopters all over the area...this is great news that something IS going on and the case isn't "cold."

Can someone please provide me an updated link to the HB scanner thread? I keep losing it. TIA!

I'm back. Just for the sake of discussion.

Great Smokey Mountains National Park is a straight shot east on I-40. I looked it up several days ago. It's approximately a 5 hour drive from Darden, TN.

IMO:

Not a big stretch of the imagination that someone could have ended up a plan at that location. Like I said before, a person could be involved, stash a victim, make an appearance on the home front, then take off again, ditch the car, then come up with a story, and end up someplace else seemingly "disoriented."

Window: 4/13- 4/14 10 p.m., then a missing time lapse until approximately 4/21.

Not saying this is the case, just testing the possibilities.

I've looked at this one as well. Very possible...

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

Holly had been dating a local boy, 19-year-old Drew Scott.

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

"I’ve known Holly for a long time," Siglow said. "Holly would never hurt nobody and she would never run away from home. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet."

She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

... I never saw this article before with the quote from the BF's granny. It has other interesting little tidbits I didn't know or hadn't read...It's not a new article, so if you've seen it ... apologies.

Someone brought up the case of Kelsey Smith, the 18-yr. old young woman who was abducted from a Target store parking lot by 26 yr. old Edwin Hall.

Just noting that not all perps. are substantially older than the victims.

If its someone that knew her from school, circle of friends, friends of friends it could be someone roughly her age.

Praying that this is the day Holly comes home safe and sound.

Do you think they got some information from the RSO who was arrested a few days after Holly went missing? Wasn't he from Henderson county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail