The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

Well i know you have all speculated about the parties and that Nancy or JC or the girls were in the tent , where the prositutes that were murdered around the same time as the parties took place or not ..I dont remember the time of both these events? Where there any other missing people in the area around this time? Is it possible he brought someone to entertain with or without their consent?

Well i know you have all speculated about the parties and that Nancy or JC or the girls were in the tent , where the prositutes that were murdered around the same time as the parties took place or not ..I dont remember the time of both these events? Where there any other missing people in the area around this time? Is it possible he brought someone to entertain with or without their consent?

So far the only timeline concerning the parties is that they occured in the summer. Not any more firm dates to the best of my knowledge.

Good questions. Who would hang out with this guy anyway? And why were they given access to that part of the yard when no one else was???? (Or were they in that part of the yard?) There was more than one neighbor, if I remember correctly, that said they heard parties back there more than once. I don't think two neighbors would be telling the same story if it wasn't true. (?) I still think there is some connection here to the wrecking yard clientelle and/or its employees.

I have a sick feeling that the monster had a storage unit (or something) somewhere else, especially since LE supposedly did not find any evidence linking him to the Pittsburg murders at his property.

This area (Antioch, Pittsburg and over into Oakley) has a lot of storage unit companies. At least 3 I can think of are within 1-3 miles of Walnut Avenue (Bridgehead off E. 18th Street, and 2 on Sunset).

There's another within 2 miles of the Pittsburg-Antioch Highway/California Avenue area where the adult victims were found and where the monster did business with the recycling company at 1501 Loveridge Road.

I do have to add a caveat, though, as I don't remember off the top of my head which storage centers were already open for business in the late 1990's. We had a bunch of them opening up along with our building boom; will have to see which ones have been here 10-11 years.

I would have to assume, (assumption only)
that LE has contacted all storage owners to see if PG or any of his other contacts/alias names are listed as storage renters.
I would also assume he would not place a dead body there, because the smell is a give away.
Alos anyone who owns a storage house has seen the creep on TV and would recognize him.

I still think the Molina's with acres and acres of junk cars have more info then we know.

Good questions. Who would hang out with this guy anyway? And why were they given access to that part of the yard when no one else was???? (Or were they in that part of the yard?) There was more than one neighbor, if I remember correctly, that said they heard parties back there more than once. I don't think two neighbors would be telling the same story if it wasn't true. (?) I still think there is some connection here to the wrecking yard clientelle and/or its employees.

GREAT POST :clap: :clap: :clap:

songline
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylee
GREAT POST end QUOTE

If the back yard parties are true. I agree with another poster who thinks Jaycee & the girls would be safe & kept in the house.

The case from my town that I am comparing these people too.
Had wild parties with all sorts of slimy friends & biker gangs.
A women would get the trust of various prostitutes and invite them to a party to work at & they were told they would be paid good with money & drugs.
A few women lived & reported to LE about a party they were abused at.
The LE did not investigate & many women ended up murdered at the many parties.

I remember another poster asking if there are any record of complaints at LE
in regards to wild Parties hosted by Garrido/Molino's?
I am guessing they could have had a joint venture & various party locations.
Trailors, storage units, old cars, tents could be used for the abuse & there still might be a mattress left behind..
I wonder how much DNA was collected from all the matresses on PG's land?
Sorry if I'm way off..

songline

Quote:
GREAT POST end QUOTE

If the back yard parties are true. I agree with another poster who thinks Jaycee & the girls would be safe & kept in the house.

A women would get the trust of various prostitutes and invite them to a party to work at & they were told they would be paid good with money & drugs.

Trailors, storage units, old cars, tents could be used for the abuse & there still might be a mattress left behind..
Sorry if I'm way off..

Didnt they find several mattresses in the backyard?? It would be a good idea to do some DNA testing on those, wonder if they will bother?

songline

Quote:
GREAT POST end QUOTE

Sorry if I'm way off..

Not sure why my name is quoted here?

QUOTE=Trailors, storage units, old cars, tents could be used for the abuse & there still might be a mattress left behind..
I wonder how much DNA was collected from all the matresses on PG's land?QUOTE>

Didnt they find several mattresses in the backyard?? It would be a good idea to do some DNA testing on those, wonder if they will bother?

Yes, they showed several mattresses in the photos at various areas of PG's
land; backyard shed/tents, junk piles.
I sure hope FBI/CSI does testing on all of them.
It would be a missed opportunity otherwise, to match DNA to Victims and to rapists.
(Assuming he or his friend's did the alleged crimes to other victims in his yard.)

Sorry Songline (post #108).. I was replying to your post #105.
Where you said Great Post..I tried to copy your entire quote with clapping hands.
I am not very good at copy/pasting quotes.
Do you want me to remove it?

QUOTE=Trailors, storage units, old cars, tents could be used for the abuse & there still might be a mattress left behind..
I wonder how much DNA was collected from all the matresses on PG's land?QUOTE>

Yes, they showed several mattresses in the photos at various areas of PG's
land; backyard shed/tents, junk piles.
I sure hope FBI/CSI does testing on all of them.
It would be a missed opportunity otherwise, to match DNA to Victims and to rapists.
(Assuming he or his friend's did the alleged crimes to other victims in his yard.)

I would assume that the LE agencies involved at this point are trying not to rule out anything, particularly since the ball was dropped so many times already in this case and they know the whole World is watching. I can't remember the exact quote but, Officer Orrey from the HPD said something to the effect that nothing was found that "eliminates" PG as a suspect and that he is still their main suspect in Michaelas' disappearance, so I don't think they're done checking this guy out at all. Phillip (&/or Nancy) were hoarders, so just because they didn't find any bodies, doesn't mean there wasn't other potential evidence hanging around. That's why I posted an earlier post hoping that all the "junk" the HPD and DPD took to the dumps was carefully scrutinized for other cold cases and not just for Ilene and Michaela. My gut feeling about this guy is that once he impregnated Jaycee his behaviour may have changed. Before that? Who knows what this evil guy was up to? One can only assume that LE has learned a little something from this and will keep no stone unturned.

Sorry Songline (post #108).. I was replying to your post #105.
Where you said Great Post..I tried to copy your entire quote with clapping hands.
I am not very good at copy/pasting quotes.
Do you want me to remove it?

No it is OK :) I just did not understand what happened.
But you don't have to copy and paste; if you press quote it will bring it to your reply. (I hope this helps)

I would assume that the LE agencies involved at this point are trying not to rule out anything, particularly since the ball was dropped so many times already in this case and they know the whole World is watching. I can't remember the exact quote but, Officer Orrey from the HPD said something to the effect that nothing was found that "eliminates" PG as a suspect and that he is still their main suspect in Michaelas' disappearance, so I don't think they're done checking this guy out at all. Phillip (&/or Nancy) were hoarders, so just because they didn't find any bodies, doesn't mean there wasn't other potential evidence hanging around. That's why I posted an earlier post hoping that all the "junk" the HPD and DPD took to the dumps was carefully scrutinized for other cold cases and not just for Ilene and Michaela. My gut feeling about this guy is that once he impregnated Jaycee his behaviour may have changed. Before that? Who knows what this evil guy was up to? One can only assume that LE has learned a little something from this and will keep no stone unturned.
I think in that junk yard was so much to test, they will be busey for a long time.
I do not think his behaviour changed by much after JC became pregnant. Maybe he just got older and did not go after his sick lust as often.

But yes the WORLS is looking and as long as this case if front news and center they will keep on investigating.
I only hope they continue after the media subsides, and after JC's case is over.

I think in that junk yard was so much to test, they will be busey for a long time.
I do not think his behaviour changed by much after JC became pregnant. Maybe he just got older and did not go after his sick lust as often.

But yes the WORLS is looking and as long as this case if front news and center they will keep on investigating.
I only hope they continue after the media subsides, and after JC's case is over.

I only say that, about his behavior possibly changing, because I have to wonder with one wife and then another and many years gone by, there were no children. I wonder if PG thought he was shooting blanks?? And if Jaycee's pregnancy actually surprised him??? Thus, him idolizing her? Just thinking.

I only say that, about his behavior possibly changing, because I have to wonder with one wife and then another and many years gone by, there were no children. I wonder if PG thought he was shooting blanks?? And if Jaycee's pregnancy actually surprised him??? Thus, him idolizing her? Just thinking.

im petrified that cause of her pregnancy and birthing conditions he might have messed up her reproductive system after the second baby was born ;(

I have lived in neighborhoods that were "starter" neighborhoods, small modest houses with many rentals. I knew a few neighbors but there were definitely a lot of neighbors who did NOT want to "know" others nor did they want you to try to know them. You really had to make an effort to get to know people, it was not a welcome wagon situation. I went across the street and fed a guy's dogs after he left them alone in the yard for days, and when he got back he was not pleased that I had done that. He moved out (years later) and left a freezer full of meat rotting in the yard... I dunno, all I mean is that a lot of people try to stay out of each other's way in neighborhoods like that. My neighbor was not a criminal (that I know of), just a redneck and a loser.

Tying into that, it's really telling that the people who started pulling the most alarm bells were people who were not regular residents or a part of that neighborhood at all. There was the girlfriend of Damon Robinson, who I believe was not a regular resident/live-in girlfriend and of course the campus police officers. It's like everyone else who regularly lived or worked there, even if they saw something, just shrugged it off and acted like all of the things that they saw were just more reasons to avoid the creepy guy down the street.

We know Nancy could not have kids; we know he was not with previous wife very long, she may have taken Birth control, or aborted because he was a nut back then and she wanted to escape. We do know that much....
We do not know if he idolized JC.
I saw restrainers on that wall. That is no sign of being idolized.
MOO

We know Nancy could not have kids; we know he was not with previous wife very long, she may have taken Birth control, or aborted because he was a nut back then and she wanted to escape. We do know that much....
We do not know if he idolized JC.
I saw restrainers on that wall. That is no sign of being idolized.
MOO

maybe he started to idolize her after she had survied a decade or so of his horrible abuse :(

maybe he started to idolize her after she had survied a decade or so of his horrible abuse :(

IMO there is NO signs at all of being idolized.
I have seen that remark on the threads before and NOP -don't agree.

IMO there is NO signs at all of being idolized.
I have seen that remark on the threads before and NOP -don't agree.

i dont think so either.
i think only person he idolizes or worshpis is himself

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo