2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - he didn't ask Dante if he knew how Caylee died.

Chris Stutz Up..
Is he the friend that brought Caylee's swim suit back to the A's house

Christopher Stutz - 23 years old. Aquatics Coordinator at Lake Nona YMCA.

I would love to know WHO Jose B thinks fed and put clothes on that baby
he keeps asking if Caylee was well fed, dressed nice, bla bla bla KC wasnt even working and her only income was from stealing from her friends. He&& she couldnt even put gas in the damn car.....
JMO

Lake Nona YMCA Acquatics co-ordinator
working on his MBA at UCF...way to go
has known her since 2005

Yes he was.:rocker:

oh wow, I didnt know, thanks for letting me know

eta, luckily its 9pm in the uk now, so my phone lines have started to slow...lol

I can focus more on the forum and trial whohoooooooooooooooo

courtsomedude.jpg

Chris

Dante Solate . . .friends w/kc for 11 yrs, mechanic, knew kc had daughter . . .met Caylee on multiple occassions . . .saw Caylee when he worked @ Don Ray Ford 1-6/08, Sawgrass Apts #218 . . . moved in there 2005 . . .late 2008 or 09 . . .moved from Sawgrass since then . . .KC has been to Sawgrass apts @ DS apt in '06 and 07. Saw kc @ Millers Ale house . . .saw her 7/1 . . .we all knew we getting together . . . Brandon Snow, Sean Daly, . . .saw her there said hello, she was completely normal free of worry, no mention of Caylee missing/kidnapped/ looking for her/ anything wrong . . .nothing . . . with her 1 or 1 1/2 hrs, no mention of Caylee . . .no IM's or texts after that date . . .

Cross:

JB: (again wet/lather/rinse/repeat)

known kc 11 years, nice/caring/giving/love between Caylee & kc, hug/kiss/affection/attentive mom/Caylee affection was geniune toward kc/never went without food/ never poorly dressed/ not abused/ no striking of Caylee/ no punish or torture in any way . . . never saw change in kc before 6/16 til after . . .
JB Do you find it shocking having known love between Caylee & KC . . .no change in kc after june 16 . . .
ID No

Witness excused.

Christopher Stutz . . .first young man dressed in a suit coat . . .

Mr. G w/CS . . .
CS, 23 y/o, works @ Aquatics Coordinator, run facility pool operations/lessons, etc, Bachelors @ Fl. State U, working on Masters . . .met in 2005 @ football game @ elementary kc came to . . .saw kc May 16th 2008, kc came to his parents house, knew she had daughter . . had Caylee w/her . . .his parents were not home . . .she stayed the night . . .came back over about Mother's Day . . .

objection . . .Approach!!!!

I would love to see one of these guys break down crying over Caylee.

Did George and Cindy meet all of these young men with whom Casey associated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288