The Crockpot - Case Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is a possible murder weapon? In a rage the killer chased this person as she ran into thicket that was about to become her final resting place? Used the first thing he saw as a weapon?

I've been searching thru videos all afternoon and finally found the one that I took the screen capture from that I posted a pic of above

http://www.wpix.com/videobeta/?watchId=cd0474d4-c788-40a8-a9d7-680a5e00394a

video states this was the first body found on Saturday in December 2010

correcting my post....I previously thought Waterman was the first body found but according to Dormer she was not...

so, I'm still not sure if this is Barthelemy or Brainard-Barnes?

I've been searching thru videos all afternoon and finally found the one that I took the screen capture from that I posted a pic of above

http://www.wpix.com/videobeta/?watchId=cd0474d4-c788-40a8-a9d7-680a5e00394a

video states this was the first body found on Saturday in December 2010

correcting my post....I previously thought Waterman was the first body found but according to Dormer she was not...

so, I'm still not sure if this is Barthelemy or Brainard-Barnes?

The first victim found was Melissa Barthelemy, she was found Dec 11, 2010.

Maureen Brainard-Barnes was the first victim to disappear July 9, 2007

was watching several of the older news videos the other night & caught a glimpse of another set of skeletal remains that were located...not sure which victim this was

Thanks MrsPC, It seems the body was on it's back but the head is not facing upwards, but rather to the side. Interesting taking AC into consideration. Has anyone answered as to who this remains is? {I haven't read all the posts here yet ;}

ETA: Thanks, now I see it is Melissa's remains. We saw another photo of one of the GB4 skeletons when they first found them. Is this the same skeleton or a different one? If so, I'm wondering which way the skull was facing in that photo that had several LE officers standing around it.

Thanks MrsPC, It seems the body was on it's back but the head is not facing upwards, but rather to the side. Interesting taking AC into consideration. Has anyone answered as to who this remains is? {I haven't read all the posts here yet ;}

ETA: Thanks, now I see it is Melissa's remains. We saw another photo of one of the GB4 skeletons when they first found them. Is this the same skeleton or a different one? If so, I'm wondering which way the skull was facing in that photo that had several LE officers standing around it.

the other (different remains) skeleton photo is here:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ntaryfromtruthspiderWS.jpg&mediafilter=images

ok now that im looking at it close up,it looks like maybe the skeleton was hanging at some point from the driftwood,i see some kind of rope that looks like it is attached to it.im also saying this because i make windchimes and i hang them from driftwood.and a piece that sie can probably hold a skeleton hanging from it.i have no idea what a skeleton would way but i do know that the piece of wood that size can hols at least 15lbs.

Maybe the SK meticulously dissected and stripped the remains, crafting them into skeletons models. It wouldn't be the first time a SK did such a thing. I mean, what a trophy right? He could keep the whole trophy right in his home or office and get away with it.

Attachments

• DoctorSkeleton.JPG
    DoctorSkeleton.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 46
did any LI locals here about a body that was found friday nite by the hospital rd exit on sunrise hwy?very strange that it was mentioned briefly on news12 fri nite and now i cannot find anything in newsday or news12,also my friend was on her way to work saturday morn about 5 am and said she saw crimescene van and police there!

did any LI locals here about a body that was found friday nite by the hospital rd exit on sunrise hwy?very strange that it was mentioned briefly on news12 fri nite and now i cannot find anything in newsday or news12,also my friend was on her way to work saturday morn about 5 am and said she saw crimescene van and police there!

Didn't hear it.
Find it hard to believe it missed the news though

This case needs news. Something big (hate to say it) but, this time when it something happpens it needs to go really big! Hate to make comparisons but there is a case in the news we all know right now. People involved all over TV, Today show, morning show, news shows and etc. Rallies have started around the country.

I have two stances because I can respect what the police need to do and hold things close. This case is quite different I understnad but, I fear way too little people know what's going on.

I said a few days earlier. People around here couldn't point you to Manorville. I sat at work the other night and talked about this case for and hour an a half to three guys that had no clue. They all live here, grew up here and range from 35-45. Thet read the occasional Newsday article but, that's about it and not near what we know. I looked :notgood:

What makse me think this as well is the silence.
I hat to sound sick but, why don't we have a group of missing prostitutes somewhere. I fear we do and we don't know it!

I dont think i've met a single person in NYC who has heard about this case

This is for the posters who are researching the sex trafficking angle. I wasn't sure where to put this link so, I thought I would try here. This incident took place in Madrid, Spain:

Huffington Post
Bar Code Pimps: Prostitute Tattooos
In Spain Mark Madrid Sex Traffic
Police Bust
Posted 03/25/2012 3:14 pm Updated: 03/25/2012 3:15 pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/25/bar-code-pimps-prostitute-tattoos-spain_n_1378270.html

"Spanish police have arrested 22 alleged pimps in connection with a prostitution ring in Madrid -- and some even allegedly tattooed their prostitutes as a sign of "ownership," the Associated Press reports."

This case needs news. Something big (hate to say it) but, this time when it something happpens it needs to go really big! Hate to make comparisons but there is a case in the news we all know right now. People involved all over TV, Today show, morning show, news shows and etc. Rallies have started around the country.

I have two stances because I can respect what the police need to do and hold things close. This case is quite different I understnad but, I fear way too little people know what's going on.

I said a few days earlier. People around here couldn't point you to Manorville. I sat at work the other night and talked about this case for and hour an a half to three guys that had no clue. They all live here, grew up here and range from 35-45. Thet read the occasional Newsday article but, that's about it and not near what we know. I looked :notgood:

What makse me think this as well is the silence.
I hat to sound sick but, why don't we have a group of missing prostitutes somewhere. I fear we do and we don't know it!

LE should release a piece of the phone call that the LISK killer made to Melissa Barthelemy's little sister in July-August 2009!.
(I`m 99% sure that LE recorded some of those phonecalls)

THAT would cause a HUGHE media kick, and i belive LOTS of people pay interest and attention to the case, not to mention that somone might recognize the killers voice.

I know one reason why they don´t do that, is that they would probably get
1000nds of people calling in saying that the voice is their neighbor's, relative's, x-husband's etc. etc. etc, however I think they should do it anyway.
IMHO, It´s probably their best lead. And no doubt their best chance to get the case up front in the media.

LE should release a piece of the phone call that the LISK killer made to Melissa Barthelemy's little sister in July-August 2009!.
(I`m 99% sure that LE recorded some of those phonecalls)

THAT would cause a HUGHE media kick, and i belive LOTS of people pay interest and attention to the case, not to mention that somone might recognize the killers voice.

I know one reason why they don´t do that, is that they would probably get
1000nds of people calling in saying that the voice is their neighbor's, relative's, x-husband's etc. etc. etc, however I think they should do it anyway.
IMHO, It´s probably their best lead. And no doubt their best chance to get the case up front in the media.

Thanks, I just feel like there is something going on and being missed without it staying out there. Then again if their was 4 girls missing in say VA the police would be on that right? Almost 2 yrs and nothing obvious linked to GB4. The spot was found so thats easy to answer but, the silence is starting to get deafening!

Any news on SY? He has two wikipedia entries lol. He's the only player here who runs a rehab, has international sex trade ties, works in midtown west. Locals say he is a known patron of prostitutes and he is bisexual. Fluke says hes friends with JB. SY is also older. Yohay kinda makes Dr. Hackett look like an innocent little skool girl IMHO

Mari Gilbert once said to not look into SY for our own safety. He also matches the AC sketch. This guy fits the criteria.

Any news on SY? He has two wikipedia entries lol. He's the only player here who runs a rehab, has international sex trade ties, works in midtown west. Locals say he is a known patron of prostitutes and he is bisexual. Fluke says hes friends with JB. SY is also older. Yohay kinda makes Dr. Hackett look like an innocent little skool girl IMHO

Mari Gilbert once said to not look into SY for our own safety. He also matches the AC sketch. This guy fits the criteria.

he's still higher on the totem pole of my list of possible suspects too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members