• Death resulting from actions of babysitter

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Misty Croslyn's brother (?)

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Someone the family knew after Misty left the kids alone

Votes: 27 6.1%
  • Sister Crystal isn't on the list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think she walked out open back door and a gator got her.

• I have no idea and don't want to accuse an innocent party.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • It is a male around the same age as the parents. Either an Uncle or a very close family friend. Ta

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I don't think we can be sure what is a lie and what isn't. We really don't know much more than we did the first day except for some background on some of the key people. Only when Haleigh is found will we know what was a lie and what was the truth. The purpose of this poll was to see what people are thinking and what they believe. I wish everyone would do it honestly. I really like to see what others think, but when some try to manipulate it for whatever reason, it messes it up for everyone.

BBM

Yes i can be sure of certain things that was lied about...I was in the rumor thread the night a lie was intentionally told for that persons agenda...When it was no where near the truth...Maybe you wasn't there and didn't see it go down but I was and know for a fact it was a intentional Lie...IMO That wasn't the first time lies were intentionally put out there to sway peoples opinions...IMO

I have no idea what this incident was, so with that in mind:

1) How did you know it was a lie?

2) Did it sway your opinion?

1. I knew it was a lie because there was never a police report to back up what the poster said she knew as a fact..That wasn't the first time she knew something as fact that fit her agenda that later turned out completely different then what was originally said by the poster.

2. No it didn't sway MY opinion because i knew the poster had a agenda from the start..Some new posters didn't.

BBM

..IMO That wasn't the first time lies were intentionally put out there to sway peoples opinions...IMO

People can write Haleigh was abducted by aliens. You have a choice, believe it, or brush it off as a theory- I dont think any logical person can be swayed with out doing their own research to believe a claim an anonymous person makes-

Putting aside knowing the other poster had an agenda - I don't have a way to address that as I am unable to determine what others are actually thinking despite my wife's insistence that I should be able to...

Do you believe others are able to apply the same deductive and discriminatory techniques to the information provided as you are? In other words, are the other posters more intelligent than you, less intelligent than you, or about the same?

Now how would you expect myself to know how intelligent other posters are? If they were new posters seeing this local claim this as fact and didn't know all the other outrageous unbelievable things this poster had posted previous on the rumor thread how were they suppose to know her agenda?

People can write Haleigh was abducted by aliens. You have a choice, believe it, or brush it off as a theory- I dont think any logical person can be swayed with out doing their own research to believe a claim an anonymous person makes-

Really? I found it odd that in the beginning people felt sorry for RC but once the rumors and lies started it all changed..(read the beginning threads of this case) Once people were told he was involved with the mexican drug cartel and he robbed the biggest drug dealer in town.. Peoples opinions started to change...Well them rumors only came from a few "locals" with agendas...IMO

Have a good evening. (family time)

Really? I found it odd that in the beginning people felt sorry for RC but once the rumors and lies started it all changed..(read the beginning threads of this case) Once people were told he was involved with the mexican drug cartel and he robbed the biggest drug dealer in town.. Peoples opinions started to change...Well them rumors only came from a few "locals" with agendas...IMO

In the beginning, I thought Crystal took the child- weird huh? Now I hope to god that Crystal really did and she is still alive- except I know Haleighs Dad married a teen who really should be featured on Maurys out of control teen show, and she is not cooperating with cops and has amenisa about the night a child went missing in her care-

I never even heard he may have sold her or ripped off anyone until a few weeks ago- prior to that, I thought he was guilty because he married Misty, got a memorial tat on his body, made statements like, he would give his life for his childs life back, etc-

So for some people, it has nothing to do with his alleged druggie lifestyle- I base my opinion on him based on FACTS like, wow, hes awaiting court dates for beating up his wifes family, meaning even Mistys Dad, who wont press charges because he doesnt want to upset Misty- But the guy hit Mistys Dad-

Jeez- what a winner-

Here's the thing (for me at least)...

As I stated above, I haven't had the chance to follow this case as closely as I would have liked lately.

But, I didn't miss a single post or news article about it in the first couple of months after she disappeared.

My opinion, and therefore the single vote I cast in this poll, reflected what I had learned at the beginning of this case.

So, when I saw that some suspected the grandmother, I became intrigued and wanted to learn more- wanted to know why.

But, when I learned there was a possibility the results for this poll were being skewered, or manipulated, that choice lost all credibility for me.

If one needs to cheat by casting more than one vote for their choice, that person must not have faith that their vote holds enough creedence to stand on it's own.

) Once people were told he was involved with the mexican drug cartel and he robbed the biggest drug dealer in town.. Peoples opinions started to change...IMO

But, when I learned there was a possibility the results for this poll were being skewered, or manipulated, that choice lost all credibility for me.

So, if the poll was manipulated, and I am quite sure it was, how is that any different than people posting about Ron and his possible involvement in a drug cartel, I mean taking time to manipulate a poll, quite grossly, may I add is the exact same thing-

I'm going to state the obvious here...

'Hijacking' a plane is stealing.

'Carjacking' a vehicle is stealing.

'Poll-jacking' this voting forum is stealing.

Sorry, I just hate 'sneaky' as much as I hate a thief.

Doesn't surprise me at all..WS members were allowed to read in the rumor thread where all the "locals" posted lie after lie and rumor after rumor...No surprise to me at all that the general public thinks otherwise..They wasn't able to read the lies and rumors...Which is a good thing because some in the rumor thread had agendas and stopped at nothing to fulfill their agendas... Even professionals on the case posted in the rumor thread...IMO

I take exception here Crazyover88. The locals were here with Tricia's permission, appreciation, and invitation. They spent many, many hours on WS trying to answer questions and help with the case. Calling them liars is incorrect and inappropriate. I also greatly appreciate all the time they gave us, they're good people. There may be an exception or two, but it's not fair to the rest to lump them together. The professionals in the case were also invited by Tricia. Maybe you should take this up with her then.

I never based my opinion on mexican drug cartel rumors.

I based my opinion on the video clips I saw of the people involved, and on the custody hearing documents.

Even though I was moved by RC's tears in the first video clip I saw of him, within minutes I was questioning his sincerity, he started off touching my heart but by the end of the very first clip I ever saw of him, I felt as though he was being deceptive.

Misty was never believable to me.

I wondered and questioned the absence of her family from a supportive aspect.

AS was completely unbelievable to me, although she might have been if she had spoken about being there within days, but when she spoke of being there after it was reported Misty may not have been there, I didn't believe her for a minute, and the fact that TN said she had gone over there before she said she sent ggm over there caused me to question everything else she said as well. She began to look an awful lot like Cindy A. to me.

I never once thought RC was a big time drug dealer.
I certainly never thought he robbed a drug dealer, or cartel, b/c if he had, he would have been dead, and the story would not have been about Haleigh.

I always suspected Misty, I was undecided about Ron until he married her.
I questioned both Misty's family, and Ron's family.
I do think Misty's family knows, and a couple of them assisted her as she assisted Ron, and I do think Ron's family may or may not know what happened to Haleigh, but they do know Ron's inability to control his temper, and his violent nature, and they are enablers, imo. If they don't know what happened to Haleigh, it's b/c they don't want to know.

I do think RC, TN, and AS are manipulative people. I do think Misty is capable of anything.

I looked at Crystal and her family, and though they aren't the Waltons, I don't think they had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh.
Crystal drove 400 miles every other weekend to see her kids. She didn't have to, she could have moved on, but she didn't. She always wanted her kids, and imo, he was deceptive in taking them, keeping them, and gaining custody of them. Furthermore, his choice in babysitters, and job shifts enhanced the likelyhood of what occurred to Haleigh.
That's my opinion, and I do have a right to it, but I thought it important to express why it is what it is. :)

ETA; I wanted to believe it was a stranger, and researched three of the RSOs that I felt could have been involved.
I strongly suspected CR, and TL. I didn't want to believe that her daddy, or her babysitter/stepmommy were involved but after the wedding, it was obvious to me that they were. moo

I take exception here Crazyover88. The locals were here with Tricia's permission, appreciation, and invitation. They spent many, many hours on WS trying to answer questions and help with the case. Calling them liars is incorrect and inappropriate. I also greatly appreciate all the time they gave us, they're good people. There may be an exception or two, but it's not fair to the rest to lump them together. The professionals in the case were also invited by Tricia. Maybe you should take this up with her then.

the only problem I have with locals posting rumors. we really don't know what there agenda was, did they have argument years ago with the family and holding a grudge. we don't who they are.

I don't mind reading the rumors but you have to think before you believe what they say,

maybe ron jilted there daughter or somebody in the family or there a family member that just dont like him, there was some rumors that was found to be right out false, once something it said it just gets bigger and bigger,

my key has not changed from day one. that is and still is the child support letter

I love websleuths :)

They spent many many hours spreading rumors TG no facts...Hence the RUMOR Thread...Help with the case i see nothing IMO they did for the case other than to add more Drama intentionally..IMO

AnnaFl was welcomed and also Banned when she went against certain players in the case...After weeks of her being rude, snarky and just plain mean...She was only banned when she started telling the other sides dirty little secrets..IMO After all this is all based on my opinions and i am allowed a opinion right? If posters are allowed to say in their opinion Ronald Cummings killed his child why shouldn't I be allowed to say the locals had a agenda?

Oh and just for the record i only voted once...I voted for someone else...It only matters who the evidence points to...WS members or the public's opinion isn't going to convict someone only the evidence that LE has can do that...

They spent many many hours spreading rumors TG no facts...Hence the RUMOR Thread...Help with the case i see nothing IMO they did for the case other than to add more Drama intentionally..IMO

AnnaFl was welcomed and also Banned when she went against certain players in the case...After weeks of her being rude, snarky and just plain mean...She was only banned when she started telling the other sides dirty little secrets..IMO After all this is all based on my opinions and i am allowed a opinion right? If posters are allowed to say in their opinion Ronald Cummings killed his child why shouldn't I be allowed to say the locals had a agenda?

Aren't you local Crazyover88? Do you have an agenda? If I pull all the posts you've made, can you back them up with a link?

I rest my case.

I totally agree! Like I told a friend of mine the other day, I pretty much, eat, sleep and breathe this case, and there is NO way on God's green Earth, that there are over 300 people on the planet that think Marie Griffis is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
Manipulation? Absolutely. Quite frankly, it disgusts me what lengths people will go to just to be "right".

I am truly astounded. This has descended into the abyss of trivial nonsense and is shameful in my book. When did this become personal to the point of rigging the outcome of a poll at WS? I thought we of varied opinions were all here for HaLeigh and other victims.....I sadly find that I was wrong...dead wrong. I am embarassed.

Frustration is expected - there are people that know what happened to this poor kid that could talk but are not. But when someone allows their frustration to cause them to engage in dishonesty, they are lost.

Integrity is what we do when we don't think anyone is looking. Someone who cheats when they think they won't get caught is someone I won't ever trust, even if I think they're telling the truth later.

Anyway, here are some interesting results.

Night Owls....I am getting old...no night shift here.:eek:

I am truly astounded. This has descended into the abyss of trivial nonsense and is shameful in my book. When did this become personal to the point of rigging the outcome of a poll at WS? I thought we of varied opinions were all here for HaLeigh and other victims.....I sadly find that I was wrong...dead wrong. I am embarassed.

I just came to look at this thread today.....may I ask why the wording of the listing for Marie is snarky and a bit insulting in and of itself, when none of the other options are worded this way? Why is it "granny Marie" which in my opinion is a demeaning way to say it? The other listings are simply the name or description of the individual/s--yet this one is a put down in itself. The one other time that I briefly looked at this poll, the numbers were at well over 70% total for Ron/MC/and family as to being involved. This poll has obviously been manipulated recently and is not representative in any way of true opinion. One option does not suddenly get hundreds of votes in quick sequential order, unless an agenda is being forced into the poll by a particular group. Shameful behavior such as this does not change the facts, nor does it change the opinion of the vast majority of the people or of LE. Good try, somewhat pitiful act of desperation, but no one is falling for it.

imoo

Very respectfully but being "dishonest" in a loose poll is nothing compared to some of the vile things that have been posted on the net regarding the Cummings family, who until they are charged with a crime, are still crime victims. Not to mention professional people posting on websites to further their own agendas. IMO there are a lot of people who might have a hard time looking in the mirror regarding this case.

Very naive and unfair to suggest that only the Cummings have been "victims" of vile things as both sides have suffered. It is this blatant bias that causes more problems IMHO.

I'm going to state the obvious here...

'Hijacking' a plane is stealing.

'Carjacking' a vehicle is stealing.

'Poll-jacking' this voting forum is stealing.

Sorry, I just hate 'sneaky' as much as I hate a thief.

I for one Have been watching this poll to see the numbers go up and even watched one day while the Poll against Ron climb like it was on a auto vote .and that is sad why NOT find out what people really think and not SWAY the vote?I see everyone is saying Marie was the one that was being compromised HECK, no I bet if they did a graf they would find that it was Ron that was compromised and show a incline that was out right swaying imo. And did anyone think that maybe since they can't post and you don't know who they are they can HONESTLY vote and not be picked apart or sluethed? YEs sluethed I know that posters are doing that from this forum and that is Sad that they take their own person agenda of what happen to them and how dare i will fight my own personal life battle and almost like they are on a crusade to justify there pain or vendetta on a missling little girl YEAH Haleigh Cummings is missing does anyone care anymore? Or is it now so personal? Maybe the real truth of how people feel is coming out I can't believe the attacks are coming left and right of how this and that, more tit for tat. I have not posted on this case due to all the tit for tat and how some get away with the outright rude,obnoxious comments . SO sad when i joined this forum i believed it was great place to post, but the last 6 months i have watched alot of Junk going on and have lost the happiness i felt when i logged in to help find a little girl. I find myself not wanting to voice my opinion so that i don't get outed on other forums and yes EVEN attacked at AH site about personal things using me as a example of how i would feel. Why has everyone lost the focus of what this even started out to be HaLeigh Cummings? I for one hope that the poll is not compromised and that you all can sleep at night, knowing that the little girl we all fell in love with is wanting to come home and all the BS that is stopping the focus needs to cease ,Good people that we were working hard at finding the baby have left before long this forum is going to be a ghosttown and I hope the administator realize it before it is to late . You have a GANG that is destroying your forum Tricia and it is Really sad, these Children need us to help find them. And furthermore Haleigh needs to come home.

Haleigh we love you honey and are trying to find you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86