Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are the co-authors of the book, Charles L. Whitfield, MD and Barbara H. Whitfield, RT ...

From the link below, a free copy of Chapter 7 can be downloaded. IMHO, it is ridiculous, wild speculation.

http://Barbara-Whitfield.Blogspot.com/

From the above link:

Snipped for space:

Thank You for this link to Chapter 7 of Wendy's book. The last time I saw Wendy Murphy on TV with some of the TH's, she was spouting off some "strange theories" ...

However, out of "curiousity" :innocent: I read Chapter 7 of her book that was provided here, which discusses "was evidence placed under seal" in this case.

Wendy references Cindy's "State Deposition" where the SA and JB were discussing a "photo" that was placed under seal. Does anybody remember this ?

I remember reading Cindy's depositions but do not remember this.

Here are the links to Cindy's State Deposition:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887274&postcount=11"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials.[/ame]

The discussion about the "sealed" photo starts around Page 495.

Does anybody remember this and IF a photo was sealed, what could it be ? I am curious about this.

TIA !

I don't believe she could come to Canada for example....so does Mexico let people who have criminal records enter and live in their country
If I recall, Canada's immigration processes and policies are very similar to Australia's. Australia will not accept any person serving probation or on parole, and will refuse entry to those convicted of certain crimes in the past. Several European nations also have similar regulations.
Mexico? Haven't they got enough problems with their own criminal element at the moment?

I just heard about the language studies is to go to another country on the radio while on an errand for the boss. It has not been stated that she has chosen the language and of course not what country she plans to move to. Oh my, her will her new name be Casio Maria Baez? :floorlaugh:

I just heard about the language studies is to go to another country on the radio while on an errand for the boss. It has not been stated that she has chosen the language and of course not what country she plans to move to. Oh my, her will her new name be Casio Maria Baez? :floorlaugh:
LOL 21merc7. Does anyone know what the latest is on her impending betrothal and move to Mexico with the rich suitor?

If FCA were to move to another country would she be able to get out of paying all debts that she has and will rack up?

ETA: I would guess Porto Rico as her new home.

Snipped for space:

Thank You for this link to Chapter 7 of Wendy's book. The last time I saw Wendy Murphy on TV with some of the TH's, she was spouting off some "strange theories" ...

Does anybody remember this and IF a photo was sealed, what could it be ? I am curious about this.

TIA !

Above snipped for space by me.

I have followed Wendy Murphy for a while and agree that she has some "strange theories", but we are sleuthers after all, and I have always been curious about the sealed items.

I don't understand why all the sealed items cannot be unsealed. What was JB fighting so hard to keep out? What would be the reasons for them to not be unsealed now? WW opines that they would remain sealed if further charges were being considered, but that would only be for a certain period of time - until charges could be filed or it was decided not to.

If these items (search warrant for computer and possible photos) then they would either reveal nothing of consequence which would shoot down her theory, or they would support her theory, which I doubt. She also indicated that judges are loathe to keep documents sealed after trial - especially after an acquittal. So.... What could the reason be to keep them sealed, especially in light of the Sunshine laws?

Did they really have to put her ugly mug on the cover of People Magazine? Geez, what is wrong with our society! I'm sure her ego has inflated seeing that! I hope she's learning Iranian. Maybe we can swap her for those two innocent guys that have been held over there for 2 years for hiking in the wrong area. In lieu of the million dollar bail they want to release them. FCA would look good in a Berka

FCA is trending on Twitter right now...mostly about her going free while Troy Davis is set for execution. Probably a bad day to be putting a Poor-me People Magazine article out.

Above snipped for space by me.

I have followed Wendy Murphy for a while and agree that she has some "strange theories", but we are sleuthers after all, and I have always been curious about the sealed items.

I don't understand why all the sealed items cannot be unsealed. What was JB fighting so hard to keep out? What would be the reasons for them to not be unsealed now? WW opines that they would remain sealed if further charges were being considered, but that would only be for a certain period of time - until charges could be filed or it was decided not to.

If these items (search warrant for computer and possible photos) then they would either reveal nothing of consequence which would shoot down her theory, or they would support her theory, which I doubt. She also indicated that judges are loathe to keep documents sealed after trial - especially after an acquittal. So.... What could the reason be to keep them sealed, especially in light of the Sunshine laws?

Thank You, mombomb ! These are some great points !

I do not remember these items that were sealed -- soooooooo many details in this case !

And now that the Trial is over, I would like to see that these documents are UNSEALED ! And yes, Jose fought hard to keep those items sealed -- which right there says it all -- WHAT was he HIDING on behalf of his client ?

IIRC ... there is a reporter who filed the "Request" that the JailHouse Video be released when FCA learned about the remains on Suburban Drive.

I wonder if this same reporter could inquire about ANY and ALL "SEALED" photos or documents in this case as well ?

MOO ...

FCA is trending on Twitter right now...mostly about her going free while Troy Davis is set for execution. Probably a bad day to be putting a Poor-me People Magazine article out.

Thank you! I saw she was trending and I couldn't figure out why!

If you click on it you'll see that is what most of the tweets are about. :eek:

@InkMonstarr
Gustavo Cerati
Today Troy Davis will be executed while Casey Anthony is somewhere tanning.

@InkMonstarr
Gustavo Cerati

LOL I actually didn't care enough to click on it :floorlaugh:
Figured there would be a lot here if SHE herself did something...or Baez! Snort

P.S. Love that tweet above, how funny (in a slam kind of way to her)

FCA has a twitter account? Oh No, please don't tell me she has hundreds of followers? If she does, these people are sick!

What the heck is "trending"? And may I add again I think this "learning a language, grief counsellor and psychiatrist is just a very superficial attempt to whitewash this woman to bring her back into "society".

The Defense Team's way of "paying penance". Not buying it one little bit. She is who she is....

Did they really have to put her ugly mug on the cover of People Magazine? Geez, what is wrong with our society! I'm sure her ego has inflated seeing that! I hope she's learning Iranian. Maybe we can swap her for those two innocent guys that have been held over there for 2 years for hiking in the wrong area. In lieu of the million dollar bail they want to release them. FCA would look good in a Berka

Yes, but is anyone outraged enough to send a barrage of complaints to People magazine like they were just after the verdict? Well no - because People has hidden her re-entry in some kind of ridiculous orchestrated rehabilitation.

Oh and by the way Steve, did you give her any money for this pic and this feature blurb in your mag rag cause she has if I'm even close in counting - 170K bucks to come up with, not counting the new motion by the State, or Zenaida, or TES or a few other lawsuits coming down the pike...before she goes anywhere....

Hey, what happened to the university courses she was taken online, right after she got her GED of course...

Or maybe it is a language course she is taking to get the final credits for her GED and the media hype types have just put a "little lipstick" on it....

@InkMonstarr
Gustavo Cerati

Could you post the link?

I can't believe that no passersby or reporters have found out or said where she is, or taken any photos! Is she really that good at hiding? :banghead:

(The People reporter said he knew where she is but he wouldn't tell. Did someone pay him off not to tell?)

I don't buy the counseling thing for one minute. :floorlaugh:

Yes, but is anyone outraged enough to send a barrage of complaints to People magazine like they were just after the verdict? Well no - because People has hidden her re-entry in some kind of ridiculous orchestrated rehabilitation.

It's probably the same grief councelor that testified at her trial. I don't believe a word of it either. I'm sure her day consists of laying by the pool, reading, watching tv, eating junk food and seducing her so called security team. and primping all day

What the heck is "trending"?

When you go to your Twitter page, it show the top ten words or word combinations that are getting the most use at the moment, or 'trending'. Often when a person's name shows up it is because they've done something that is breaking news. In this instance, Casey Anthony was trending because so many people were using her name in reference to the Troy Davis situation.

You can set your 'trending' to show what is trending nationally, internationally, by some city or state only, etc. I have mine set to the U.S., and Casey Anthony was trending that way. She's not anymore as of right this minute. The trending list updates regularly and names go on or off the list depending on Twitter activity.

That was all probably TMI, but I think there are a lot of people who don't use Twitter and wouldn't know. I like Twitter myself.

I can't believe that no passersby or reporters have found out or said where she is, or taken any photos! Is she really that good at hiding? :banghead:

(The People reporter said he knew where she is but he wouldn't tell. Did someone pay him off not to tell?)

I don't buy the counseling thing for one minute. :floorlaugh:

I applaud the reporter for not saying where she is, if he really does know. I bet a lot of people know where she is but don't want to be the one to reveal that. There are too many people so incensed with the verdict (still) that could do something totally irrational, and I don't think there are many people who want the responsibility of leaking her location. Of course, there are others who would gleefully do so, but maybe they don't know where she is or are being urged by others not to spill the beans.

I've always thought the word 'counseling' was vague, and can mean anything. Whenever I hear that someone's 'in counseling', I have no idea what that really means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123