BK Physical Attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea-but he won't have it. I have tried. I tried to convince him to have a paypal account opened so people can contribute...nope. He won't do it. Likens it to standing on a street corner with a tin cup. This is why I am trying to get him a temp SSN, so he can at least collect some benefits in a way he finds tolerable.

couldn't we just do it and tell him about it after we give it to him? explain to him that by the time individuals make it on websleuths, they are usually dead. he is living, he is hope and we would love the chance to help. it's not charity. any one of us could be in his shoes someday. he can later give back by volunteering. the story makes my heart ache. i understand that he is proud but everyone needs help sometime.

couldn't we just do it and tell him about it after we give it to him? explain to him that by the time individuals make it on websleuths, they are usually dead. he is living, he is hope and we would love the chance to help. it's not charity. any one of us could be in his shoes someday. he can later give back by volunteering. the story makes my heart ache. i understand that he is proud but everyone needs help sometime.

:blowkiss:You are awesome. He reads avidly here so he will surely see your request-he won't do it though, but it would be OK with me if he would change his mind, lol!

I very much like the idea that he was (and is now in his ways) an "average Joe" - those are the good guys!

You know it-many of his supporters are amazed at how unshakable he is. All of this makes it hard not to attribute an incredible life to him-riches yada yada....but he believes he is an average Joe and suspects that he will not be returning to a life of stock options etc...once he discovers his ID. He is staunchly middle American.

Aw, bless his heart! But Christmas gift giving season is upon us and I don't know about the rest of you guys but I can't think of thing to purchase for him... so I was thinking a card with some cash tucked in. This year we could all be Benjaman's family! :blowkiss:

(I got the message loud and clear tho... he won't have it.) sigh

Great idea-but he won't have it. I have tried. I tried to convince him to have a paypal account opened so people can contribute...nope. He won't do it. Likens it to standing on a street corner with a tin cup. This is why I am trying to get him a temp SSN, so he can at least collect some benefits in a way he finds tolerable.

Aw, bless his heart! But Christmas gift giving season is upon us and I don't know about the rest of you guys but I can't think of thing to purchase for him... so I was thinking a card with some cash tucked in. This year we could all be Benjaman's family! :blowkiss:

(I got the message loud and clear tho... he won't have it.) sigh

Now you are talking...I do have a PO Box for correspondence-If any of you wanted to send cards or letters of support, of course I would have no idea if anything were included...:rolleyes:

Believe if you pm'ed that PO box to me I could add that to my card list! Sneaky little things, aren't we?! :wink:

Now you are talking...I do have a PO Box for correspondence-If any of you wanted to send cards or letters of support, of course I would have no idea if anything were included...:rolleyes:

I have not seen any solid leads about who Benjaman Kyle really is.
It is hard to think that someone could 'disappear' without one person being aware of it and reporting it.
There have been 4 years of hospital staff, nurses, web information, codis test ran, dna tested, military files searched and now Dr Phil and these boards all searching missing person reports in order to give Benjaman Kyle's real identity back.
Why is it so hard to discover who he is?
Why doesn't 48 Hours Mystery on CBS, Sat. night take on this story?
Or the new Unsolved Mystery show on Spike TV?
Why doesn't Dateline NBC showcase this story?
Does American's Most Wanted profile missing people? or at least amnesia victims?
I can email his story to tv channels.

What do you think?

Send it-with our blessing. There is something we are missing here-something that will be so obvious once this is all over and he has either remembered or someone has discovered who he is.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get there from here, however...lol...

I have not seen any solid leads about who Benjaman Kyle really is.
It is hard to think that someone could 'disappear' without one person being aware of it and reporting it.
There have been 4 years of hospital staff, nurses, web information, codis test ran, dna tested, military files searched and now Dr Phil and these boards all searching missing person reports in order to give Benjaman Kyle's real identity back.
Why is it so hard to discover who he is?
Does American's Most Wanted profile missing people? or at least amnesia victims?

What do you think?

Absolutely! I am not trying to dissuade anyone at all from questioning and searching-all ideas are welcome. Benjaman is setting up a domain and blog for himself-once it is completed, I will post the address and you-all can ask him directly rather than using a conduit...:rolleyes:
My bold...
:clap: Awesome news, I'm looking forward to it!!! :clap: TY, believe! :blowkiss:

<< snipped for content >>
This year we could all be Benjaman's family! :blowkiss:
I love how you think!!! :D :blowkiss:

<< snipped for content >>

What do you think?
I think that's an excellent idea, the shows you mentioned above, I mean. Please email his story and see if you get any response. :blowkiss:

Believe, since you have contact with Benjaman I'll address this to you. I was over at ancestry dot com reading the community guidelines regarding posting because I was thinking of posting to each state's message board. A little "do you know me" type thing and include key info and Benjaman's picture. But I found in the guidelines that you cannot post a picture of anyone living except yourself... so... if Benjaman hasn't thought of this yet maybe he'd want to make a post including his photos (or one of siesie's collages) - at least to the Indiana and Colorado boards. Could you pass that suggestion on to him if you speak with him? (or if you're reading Benjaman.... lol)

Believe, since you have contact with Benjaman I'll address this to you. I was over at ancestry dot com reading the community guidelines regarding posting because I was thinking of posting to each state's message board. A little "do you know me" type thing and include key info and Benjaman's picture. But I found in the guidelines that you cannot post a picture of anyone living except yourself... so... if Benjaman hasn't thought of this yet maybe he'd want to make a post including his photos (or one of siesie's collages) - at least to the Indiana and Colorado boards. Could you pass that suggestion on to him if you speak with him? (or if you're reading Benjaman.... lol)
My bold...
Great idea, snowme - and good looking out for the guidelines first. :D I'm actually a little concerned about using the screen caps from the Dr. Phil show in my flyers/collages, I'm hoping they weren't copyrighted since it's a screen cap from a YouTube video. I don't want to get in trouble, just trying to be helpful in one of the few ways I know how - editing graphics. :D

Oh SieSie, you know I hadn't even thought of that (the idea of copyrights regarding the screencap pics). Maybe if Benjaman wants to do some posts over there (or elsewhere) he could get you do new flyer without the screencap pics - perhaps he's got a couple just as recent photos that can be used in their place.

Not trying to increase your workload... but you already know I think you're great at those graphics!

I haven't read anything about this in any threads about Benjaman here,
but unless they were there there when he was born, I think his "well developed forearms" may give clues to what he was doing previously in his life.
It is very hard to develop muscles on your lower arm, my brother used to be body building and he was jealous of me, being small and all, getting muscles on these parts where he couldn't.
We read up on it and found out the only way to develop your lower arms is by GRIPPING. With your hands. You can bend, stretch, lift, but if you do not grip, with your hands, that part of your arm will not develop.
I used to juggle, that is why my lower arms were developed and more muscular than the rest of my arm.
I'm not saying Benjaman was a juggler, just that it should be looked into what work or hobbies involve gripping. The only one I can think of is sailor work, as in gripping the ropes, it would also explain the well developed lower legs, which are apparently also hard to develop.
I have read every thread about Benjaman here and in other places, nothing tells me he ever was a sailor, nothing tells me he wasn't.
But I think it should be looked into what other kind of work there is, that involves gripping.
The only restaurant related I could think of that would develop your underarms is whisking... but somehow I can't see this guy whisking every day for twenty years.
Still... anyone wanting to look into this please do.

Mr. Kyle has two surgical scar lines on his left elbow that resemble two arc-shaped lines running almost parallel to each other, one is about 5-1/4” long and the other is about 3-1/4” long. He believes he had surgery for a broken elbow and that pins and/or screws had to be implanted. To the best of his recollection, the broken elbow occurred in Indianapolis when he was in his 20’s.

He, also, has an oval-shaped scar on the top of his left forearm that measures 7/8” x ½”. From the wrist to the end of the forearm, it would be about 2/3rd of the way above the wrist and 1/3rd of the way below the elbow. He is sure that this scar is from a skin graft that replaced skin lost on the top portion of the left index finger beside the fingernail (the side away from the middle finger and closer to the thumb). He believes this surgery was done around the same time as the elbow surgery mentioned above and that it might be related to falling off of a loading dock.

He also has a round scar on the left side of his face in the lower region of the jaw. Going from the center of the bottom of the jaw-line. It is about 2-1/2” away from the center of the chin going toward the left ear if you use the bottom jaw-line as a reference. The actual scar is about 1/8” in size and appears to be roundish in shape. He does not recall how he got this scar but the edges are not well-approximated and he was told by a dentist that it could be related to an abscessed tooth in the past.

In addition, Mr. Kyle has a scar line going across the front of the neck above the collarbones. It measures about 1-1/2” long across the neck and is not exactly in the middle – it is more toward the left side of his neck. He recalls having surgery pertaining to his cervical disc and believes it took place in Colorado but has no idea when.

Mr. Kyle has no tattoos or body piercings.

Thanks for reposting all of that detail, believe. Am I accurate in guesstimating that the elbow surgery would have taken place sometime within the general timeframe of 1968-1978? (Just trying to put a marker on my mental timeline.)

Thanks again for reposting this. Great detail!

Mr. Kyle has two surgical scar lines on his left elbow that resemble two arc-shaped lines running almost parallel to each other, one is about 5-1/4” long and the other is about 3-1/4” long. He believes he had surgery for a broken elbow and that pins and/or screws had to be implanted. To the best of his recollection, the broken elbow occurred in Indianapolis when he was in his 20’s.

He, also, has an oval-shaped scar on the top of his left forearm that measures 7/8” x ½”. From the wrist to the end of the forearm, it would be about 2/3rd of the way above the wrist and 1/3rd of the way below the elbow. He is sure that this scar is from a skin graft that replaced skin lost on the top portion of the left index finger beside the fingernail (the side away from the middle finger and closer to the thumb). He believes this surgery was done around the same time as the elbow surgery mentioned above and that it might be related to falling off of a loading dock.

He also has a round scar on the left side of his face in the lower region of the jaw. Going from the center of the bottom of the jaw-line. It is about 2-1/2” away from the center of the chin going toward the left ear if you use the bottom jaw-line as a reference. The actual scar is about 1/8” in size and appears to be roundish in shape. He does not recall how he got this scar but the edges are not well-approximated and he was told by a dentist that it could be related to an abscessed tooth in the past.

In addition, Mr. Kyle has a scar line going across the front of the neck above the collarbones. It measures about 1-1/2” long across the neck and is not exactly in the middle – it is more toward the left side of his neck. He recalls having surgery pertaining to his cervical disc and believes it took place in Colorado but has no idea when.

Mr. Kyle has no tattoos or body piercings.

I would like to say this about a skin graft. As a teenager my brother lost part of his heal, riding double on a bike on the handle bars no less. They hit a bump and my brother's heal was sliced in the spokes of the tire. They grafted from the upper leg area to hide the scar. Maybe because it was large approx 2 x 3.5", not sure if this was the reason. Just a thought.

Johnny Cash had the same exact scar on his jaw (I think on his right side though I don't recall for sure). It was the result of a botched attempt to remove a cyst. At least that is what all the Johnny Cash bios I have read say......

He also has a round scar on the left side of his face in the lower region of the jaw. Going from the center of the bottom of the jaw-line. It is about 2-1/2&#8221; away from the center of the chin going toward the left ear if you use the bottom jaw-line as a reference. The actual scar is about 1/8&#8221; in size and appears to be roundish in shape. He does not recall how he got this scar but the edges are not well-approximated and he was told by a dentist that it could be related to an abscessed tooth in the past.

Johnny Cash had the same exact scar on his jaw (I think on his right side though I don't recall for sure). It was the result of a botched attempt to remove a cyst. At least that is what all the Johnny Cash bios I have read say......

Oh, you know what Rk, you're right. Oddly, that scar on Benjaman always seemed "familiar" to me..... and you've reminded me why! :crazy:

I had noticed Johnny Cash's scar and wondered how it happened and never got around to looking it up. Awhile back, I was watching the Columbo episode that Johnny Cash starred in and noticed the scar again and it hit me then HEY Benjaman has a scar like that and I had to go then and look up how Johnny got his scar.

Oh, you know what Rk, you're right. Oddly, that scar on Benjaman always seemed "familiar" to me..... and you've reminded me why! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708