NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you not in the South who are not familiar with kudzu - it is the most invasive vine you could ever imagine. It covers everything, whole entire trees included, and is almost impossible to kill. The legend here is that it was imported from Japan, and then it took over. I don't know for sure if the Japanese origin is true, but I can tell you for sure that it has taken over!

Oh, I'm in the south. Deep south. lol
But I guess we just don't have it here. I looked at a map and it looks really bad in GA, MS, ALA, and Fla
So, I'm guessing it will be here soon.

Even if she didn't know she was on camera, which she probably did, there is NO reason to even walk out to the cameras with a smile on your face. I bet she wouldn't have that "positive attitude" had that child been one of hers (God forbid).

Could someone please give me a link to the presser everyone is talking about. The last link did not work for me..Thank you so much IA

I would never. I simply said the next time she is giving a press conference concerning the murder of a child she may not want to appear giggling and smiling. I let her know it was a disgusting display!!!

You're awesome, girl! Hope she truly doesn't act like that again. I can only hope that the phone call made a difference.

I have a feeling MAM spilled all. First he admitted to kidnapping and then, IMO, after really hard interrogation, he told them exactly where to find the body.

Think about it. They found the body exactly where they got a "tip" to search.

I'll bet the tip came from MAM.

I just don't understand why they had to kill her. I'll never understand how anyone kills a child. It's just so senseless.

I'm wondering if the aunt or dad was in phone contact with her while she was with her "mother"?

I would bet that poor baby spent the last two weeks being abused. If she was, I so hope her little body will prove it.

I can't find the link but I recall reading somewhere that the father said she had called him to come and get her right away. Does anyone else remember this?

I have a feeling MAM spilled all. First he admitted to kidnapping and then, IMO, after really hard interrogation, he told them exactly where to find the body.

I just don't understand why they had to kill her. I'll never understand how anyone kills a child. It's just so senseless.

ITA - I think MAM is the one who told.

Ok, going back to read.

Oh, I'm in the south. Deep south. lol
But I guess we just don't have it here. I looked at a map and it looks really bad in GA, MS, ALA, and Fla
So, I'm guessing it will be here soon.

It's really bad in Tenessee and Arkansas as well. It's horrible stuff, and it wouldn't be hard to hide a body in it. It is a miracle that they got someone to talk because it would have made it really hard to find her.

I dont see much hope for the human race, the way things are going. We are destroying our children and ourselves. I feel so helpless right now. This innocent sweet baby ending up with monsters. I know she is with God now.

I read a great book a few months back, "The Shack". Its both disturbing yet comforting. I highly recommend it in these times, especially now.

I wish there was someway to stop this madness.

I don't know what to say.
But you put in words what I couldn't.
Your not alone on the feeling helpless.

I also read "The Shack" a very good book.
I also would recommend it.

We got to change the laws... Marc Klass I believe is working hard to do just that.
The more coverage of theses cases will start a outrage and that just what we need.
Like Nancy G or not..... she does the most coverage of any other network.

MaM is squealing you can bet on it, he is looking at alot of time...I do not believe he killed Shaniya , but he did dump her poor body there...

The police are looking for a man that was seen with him and I think that will be the man who killed Shaniya....jmo...

I was telling mr.teh the other day, that it's sad when a "good" outcome of these cases is when the body is at least found and someone charged. Something has to be done.

all i can think about is how much this momster had to hate the bio father and shaniya in order to even THINK about doing something like this much less go thru with it!! i wonder what she put that poor son thru or if she was different with him. i've heard that many times with abuse they are loving with one and totally different than with the one they're abusing. she clearly had no bonding with shaniya...especially with not having raised her. i can understand that to a point. it would have been hard to have a bond with someone you don't really know but still.......how could a person think to put a child thru this.

When I read the news about Shaniya I burst into tears. I'm a Pediatrician- I see abuse all the time. And, I get Pissed off- but I hold it together. Not today!!! How can any mother do this??? I can't even comprehend. No innocent child deserves this. And, I'm tired of kids being thrown out like trash!!!! Dear God- please take care of this precious innocent child- and Caylee, Sumer, and all the other precious angels in heaven. And, Lord please ensure that Momster gets her just rewards in this lifetime and in H--- where she will end up.

If you are calling to complain about the attititude of the person who held the press conference...

You CANNOT mention Websleuths

It's a NO-NO!

Thank you. You all are adults and can do what you want but in no way am I sanctioning this. I don't even know what is happening. I don't have the details yet to have a full understanding of what everyone is upset about.

I certainly hope after you make your complaints you take the same amount of time and effort and write the FCC about their not allowing the Truckers TV Network for missing children that I have asked everyone to please please do today. It's all right here.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91608"]The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing. We Can Change Their Minds - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you.
Tricia

I can't find the link but I recall reading somewhere that the father said she had called him to come and get her right away. Does anyone else remember this?

GULP....sniff...no...I didn't hear that. The horror!

all i can think about is how much this momster had to hate the bio father and shaniya in order to even THINK about doing something like this much less go thru with it!! i wonder what she put that poor son thru or if she was different with him. i've heard that many times with abuse they are loving with one and totally different than with the one they're abusing. she clearly had no bonding with shaniya...especially with not having raised her. i can understand that to a point. it would have been hard to have a bond with someone you don't really know but still.......how could a person think to put a child thru this.

I'm not sure it even goes that deep. I think that Shaniya was nothing more than quick a means to get enough cash for her next fix. I wouldn't be surprised if the other children have been in the same position. It's so sad and disgusting, but I don't think that she cares about any of those children. Also in MOO, everyone in that trailer knew what was going on. There's no way they didn't know.

WTH? $51,000 bond? Why has it not been raised now that Shaniya has been found dead? Her low life, drug dealing friends and relatives are probably hitting all the crack houses as I type trying to get up enough money to post bail.

The truth here may be that those people will do nothing because they do not value her life any more than she did Shaniya's.

jmoo

"Chuckles" made it clear that it wasn't a "tip" but information they received from a credible source. So, my guess is you're right. Someone spilled.

The truth here may be that those people will do nothing because they do not value her life any more than she did Shaniya's.

jmoo

ITA, I doubt they are trying to raise bail money. They're probably hocking all her clothes and stuff, but the money won't be for her release. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard