NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
And NO one said that he knew she was still on drugs

however...take one look at that mess of a trailer...the men living there..
the sister...all of these people in a single wide trailer with a backed up sewer...in the worst drug infected part of town

Anyone can call you and tell you anything on a phone..."My life is together...I am going back to school...working...teaching sunday school"

You don't drop off your kids there on the basis of a phone call do you??

Even our flawed court system sends out a social worker to check out the living conditions

How many people would just send their precious kid to their "blast from the past"...a one night stand...with a record, who has used drugs in the past...just on the basis of their own say so??

Let's get real here

And you know he dropped her off there based on a phone call how?

Please continue[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4443373#post4443373"]Here[/ame]

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Vigils held for Shaniya

A candlelight vigil was held Monday night on Murchison Road in Fayetteville for Shaniya. Among nearly 500 people in attendance was her father.

"Lord, I come to you with open arms and it is hard. It is hard," Lockhart told the crowd

oh how my heart hurts for this father!!

I have a feeling MAM spilled all. First he admitted to kidnapping and then, IMO, after really hard interrogation, he told them exactly where to find the body.

Think about it. They found the body exactly where they got a "tip" to search.

I'll bet the tip came from MAM.

I just don't understand why they had to kill her. I'll never understand how anyone kills a child. It's just so senseless.

I think it was accidental. I have a feeling we will hear she was smothered and I think it was done during the course of the act perpetrated upon her, a pillow over her little face to silence the screams so they would not be caught. I also think if MAM did spill, it was to get the DP off the table and keep it off. My opinions only

AD will only face life in prison if her charges are upgraded. She only faces 30 some years now, IIRC.

On NG, she said if the child died in the commision of a felony ie: pimping her out , the momster could get the DP..If I got that wrong ,,please forgive

I was reading earlier where there was a vigil tonight in a really nice neighborhood,is that the father's neighborhood?I can't find the article on wral,I've heard that the neighborhood that Shaniya was dropped off at was known for alot of crime and a bad area.I've seen that area on video,but hadn't seen the area the Dad and Aunt lived at.Does anyone have a link to the vigil?

No but some had seen the dad's neighborhood...

and yes, the trailer park and area it is in apparently are KNOWN to be just about the worst area in Fayetteville

the local "news" blogs had many posters who posted about that...that this area is really really bad

there was a picture of the single wide trailer on one of the local newstation sites

Mario is seen in one video with S with him, but we do not know for sure if he is coming or going in the video correct?

And we have not heard that he himself checked into the room, just that he is there with her and stays for an hour?

I really wonder if he delivered her to someone in that room. The driving time and the one hour at the hotel really do not make sense for me for him to be the sexual perp.

There has to be more to this.
Either the tape doesn't show him leaving with her or he returns later in the day and knew where the body was because he buried her. Momster certainly knew she wasn't coming home when the 911 call was made, that is clear.
I agree with the bolded part. I think he's AD's and BD's pimp.

Does it sound like to anyone else that Shaniya was burried? The woman said they have exhume her body which sounds to me like they put her in a grave.

My guess is she misspoke and they are going to examine the body, not exhume it.

The road I had for the father started with a L. Unless I was looking at the wrong address. But the neighborhood on google maps from the address I searched for dad was a very nice one.

Good Evening / Morning everyone

Firstly hugs to everyone here as this is the most sad, awful, sickening cases I have read about for as long as I can remember, my heart goes out to the lovely little girl and her family. Secondly thank you for all the links that people have posted on here today. I am soon off to bed after reading through all the posts in the last 2.5 hours.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the distance from the Trailer she lived in to the hotel. The momster last reported seeing her at 5.30am. (which we dont really care what she says as we know that she has no interest in her dead daughter - *advertiser censored*, so could be lies), Then an eye witness saw Coe driving out of the Sleepy Hollow park with her (wonder what time the witness saw that? - couldn't find it anywhere - so he was arrested and then released after he helped identify McNeill- so I wonder if the witness could have been mistaken with who they saw driving?) - Just out of interest does anyone know the ethnicity of Coe?

The next thing we see McNeill at the hotel 40 min after momster had (reportedly) last seen her. The time he was caught on camera with her was

A surveillance video at the Comfort Suites in Sanford captures Mario Andretti McNeill carrying a barefoot Shaniya Davis, who wore a blue sleepshirt. McNeill checked into the hotel with the child and stayed only about an hour. No video or pictures were released of them leaving, which seems strange as she had not yet been found at this point, so you would have thought that releasing more pictures would be beneficial, BUT judging by the comments made about not knowing the condition she was in, automatically suggests the worst.

So why the hour? It must have been to meet someone. But why the hotel when there is such a great risk of being caught in a public place with a missing child that is all over the news? If you were taking a child to be sold or (urrghhhh) prostituted would you not go somewhere a little less public?

It's looking very likely that McNeilledid it. We now know that the location of the body didnt come from a tip but a credible source. He was the one pictured leaving the hotel with a child that didnt sound like she was in a very good way (or maybe LE were completey unsure if the child was OK - maybe they couldnt see her face clearly), my guess it was him, he probably knows he is up s**t creek without a paddle and is prepared to "help" L.E.

I am actually wondering if the momster is telling the truth about the last time she saw her? But i'm sure as hell if I knew my daughter wasnt in bed at 6.53am and I had last seen her at 5.30am - i wouldnt have left it an hour and a half before I called the police would you? I would love to know what time the eye witness saw the car leave the Sleepy Hollow. But why call L.E to report her missing? This woman is obviously thick as mud, did they have some stupid plan in place and think LE would be so stupid and swallow it? and what has she told L.E already to be charged with trafficking and child prostitution?

Ok, I need sleep. Sorry for the rant and million questions, no one can answer yet. Was just trying to get it straight in my brain and after typing this for an hour realise that that just isnt possible.

Night Guys

thread no 2 page 17

On the pictures that were released showing Mcneill and Shaniya waiting at the elevators, notice the elevator's buttons. It shows the down arrow is lit.
I'm kind of thinking they were on their way out of the hotel then.....

I'm curious as to what you all think about this.

Kudzu has medicinal properties too!! Check this out....

The Harvard Medical School is studying kudzu as a possible way to treat alcoholic cravings, by turning an extracted compound from the herb into a medical drug.[6] The mechanism for this is not yet established, but it may have to do with both alcohol metabolism and the reward circuits in the brain.
Kudzu also contains a number of useful isoflavones, including daidzein (an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent). Daidzin is a cancer preventive and genistein (an antileukemic agent). Kudzu is a unique source of the isoflavone puerarin. Kudzu root compounds can affect neurotransmitters (including serotonin, GABA, and glutamate.) It has shown value in treating migraine and cluster headache.[7] It is recommended for allergies and diarrhea.[8]
Research in mice models suggests that kudzu is beneficial in women for control of some post-menopausal symptoms, such as hypertension and diabetes type II.[9]
In traditional Chinese medicine, where it is known as gé gēn (Chinese: 葛根), kudzu is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs. It is used to treat tinnitus, vertigo, and Wei syndrome (superficial heat close to the surface)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu

Wow. Maybe I need to start harvesting it on the side of the road! I had no idea!

And you know he dropped her off there based on a phone call how?

I don't know,....it was reported the dad's sister drove Shaniya over to the "momsters" trailer

the dad went out of town on business (usual for him)

I have not heard that they had any face to face meetings have you??

Passion:
I get what y'all are saying!! I really do.
My only point is this...and I've tried to state it over and over...
This man's baby was just found dumped off of a road, he is going thru pure hell right now and I'm sure he is blaming himself.

MY POINT: Can't we, as repectfull caring people, just at least wait until this child is buried to sleuth him out of respect...the momster and did this. The father did not.

ITA

When you don't live in a forum like this one, you most likely don't think like we do. And no matter how bad the partner we had was, how many people would actually expect that you child would end up dead, much less SOLD into prostitution. Look at the things that we read about every day and look at how shocked we all are at what really happened here. Yes, he should have checked things out better, but none of us know the situation and what he was told or thought.

Many of you know me from the Caylee threads and you know that my daughters father is a sociopath. Livy and her father never have visits without me being present the entire time. We have no court order for visitation but I continue to be as co operative as possible because the thought of him getting a court order that says he gets unsupervised visitation scares me to the core. She has health problems that could very easily mask a murder and his child support is way higher than he and his psycho (with a violent criminal charge) wife want to pay. I am afraid something could happen to her in his care so I take her for every visit he asks for and stay there with them...but he is a sociopath and he knows me very well. When he asked me yesterday afternoon if he could take her somewhere to meet with her brother and sister he was his old self for a few minutes and I had a weak moment and almost said yes.

Had it not been for Caylee I wouldn't know that a sociopath is what he is and what dangers that poses. Who's to say that this "mother" isn't a sociopath? Seems like that type of material to me. Learning and grasping what a sociopath is and their dangers is hard until you have had one and learned from it and it is not easy. None of us know anything as far as the situation here goes with the father for sure, but I have to give this guy a break out of respect, and even ache for him.

One thing that I can say for sure, and fully believe in my heart is that for the rest of his life he will never forgive himself for not checking further into this and he will blame himself for the rest of his life for what happened to her. In combination with what happened if the fire situation is true, I will be interested to see if he doesn't end up somewhere....like George A, KWIM?

I gotta give him at least until she is in the ground.

Mario is seen in one video with S with him, but we do not know for sure if he is coming or going in the video correct?

And we have not heard that he himself checked into the room, just that he is there with her and stays for an hour?

I really wonder if he delivered her to someone in that room. The driving time and the one hour at the hotel really do not make sense for me for him to be the sexual perp.

There has to be more to this.
Either the tape doesn't show him leaving with her or he returns later in the day and knew where the body was because he buried her. Momster certainly knew she wasn't coming home when the 911 call was made, that is clear.

I agree with you . They did state that they saw him leave with her but were not sure what kind of condition she was in when they left.
I don't think McNeill check in at the lobby I think he already had a key from someone else whom had rented the rooms the night before.

Check in time at that hotel is not until 2:00PM and check out time is 11:00am.
I feel this person rented two rooms adjoining one another and MAM took her in for a service call and something went terribly wrong with the client while MAM waited in the other room. I think he went to check on Shaniya after about 30 mins and found her either hurt or dead, and called mom and that sparked the call to 911 after they talked it over.

I don't think for one minute that some perv who would pay for sex with a child may not get satsifaction in killing the child or perhaps strangling them a bit in a rough fashion that turned out in a bad way maybe not meant..

I do not believe this was the first time AD had done this to Shaniya....jmo

Thank you Linda. I don't want to make them paranoid, just aware.

I had to consent, but last year a female police officer and a counselor talked to my daughter's 2nd grade class about good touch,bad touch and what to do/who to tell if you were a victim of a 'bad touch'. Since my kids don't always listen to me or think I'm being over-protective, hearing it from a 3rd party & an authority figure seemed to make more of an impact. Some kids opened up in class, there were a couple girls who had already been abused, one said her dad was in jail because he 'touched' her. We live in a middle-class neighborhood in the 'burbs'. I live in what I consider a very good neighborhood in a top rated school district. Our city is known for being a low crime area. To hear that 2 girls out of 11 in the class have been abused is mind boggeling. My daughter assured me that nobody had bothered her and she'd tell me if they did. She seemed comfortable talking about it. She went to the doc today because I thought she had a yeast infection and had a total breakdown when she was told she had to take of her panties and put on a gown. I held her as she was practically sobbing for the entire 15 minutes we waited. I held her and tried to reassure her,but it terrified her that someone was going to touch her down there. It kills me to imagine the terror shaniya and all the other precious victims feel and I will never understand how a anyone can enjoy causing that kind of pain. They need to be put down, instead they spend a few years in jail and are allowed to start all over. Rob a bank or embezzle $$ from a large corporation and you'll do more time than a child rapist. The justice system values money more than our children. It has to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie