TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he have any confirmed bio kids? Not Joann's kids but from other women? TIA

I'm curious if the ex-wife and/or mother have told police yet how, when, and by whom Joann and Adrienne were murdered. The ex-wife apparently fessed up that she drove them to Mississippi and that she saw AM digging the graves. I think it's a given she knows all about the murders, too. For all we know, ex-wife is the one who killed Joann (for allegedly having an affair with AM) and maybe Adrienne, too. I don't think ex-wife and mom are above suspicion for the murders, even though they've only been charged with kidnapping at this point.

I also think it's a given AM, mom and ex-wife are all on some kind of drugs.

Seemed that way to me.

Hello? Having ideas on what his motivation is does not equal defending him. Does Clint Van Zandt defend him? He suggested the same exact motive I did.

I think we should remember that AM was reported to be abusive to TM. Years of abuse takes a toll on a person. She is guilty of helping him, but saying that she is cold-blooded is just speculation at this point. It's possible that she helped out of fear.

Seemed that way to me.

All I see is someone with a theory, not defending anyone. Just because the theory doesn't include someone intentionally murdering someone else doesn't equal a defense. I also think JB and AB may have died accidentally during the kidnapping. But it doesn't make me like AB, think he is any less dangerous, or that the deaths should be ruled as accidental. Deaths in the process of a heinous crime = murder.

They were kidnapped and buried within 24 hours, it seems. I don't think that makes suffocation by confinement a possible cause of death. My guess is that they were shot or bludgeoned. I keep reading that police believe the deaths occurred in Tennessee. That suggests that they found some evidence in Tennessee. Such as blood.

Finding blood is possible...

It is also possible that he locked those two in the trunk or back of a trailer where they did suffocate (especially AB with her asthma). The police report did say they suffered "serious bodily harm as a result of their removal or confinement". If they were put in the trunk or trailer in TN, the crime would have been committed there.

Yes, that is Gary Bain. Look at his face shape. His nose shape. How his mouth is mostly straight but goes up at the edges. His hair color. You can see that much. If that isn't Kyliyah's dad, and the guy with the darker hair, super narrow nose, and long face is her dad then everything I've ever learned about genetics must be wrong.

Thanks! I agree. I saw a photo JB posted on her Facebook page of the family at the Grand Canyon IIRC when Kyliyah was a baby and I thought her face looked very similar to GB's. I will be shocked if we find out different.

I dont know about Tn, but in Ms you can get the dp for kidnapping that causes death. Dale Leo Bishop was executed in 2008 for his part in the kidnapping and murder of Marcus Gentry. Even though he didnt strike the fatal blows. Weird fact the Bishops lived on the same road as Mayes in Alpine. Also the man who struck the fatal blows to Gentry only got life.

Finding blood is possible...

It is also possible that he locked those two in the trunk or back of a trailer where they did suffocate (especially AB with her asthma). The police report did say they suffered "serious bodily harm as a result of their removal or confinement". If they were put in the trunk or trailer in TN, the crime would have been committed there.

Very true, and it is 1 hour and 58 minutes from JB's house to AM's house. That is a long time to be in a trailer and probably bound, in southern humidity. If you live in the deep south here you understand the humidity and how fast someone can die if in that position.

Hello? Having ideas on what his motivation is does not equal defending him. Does Clint Van Zandt defend him? He suggested the same exact motive I did.

Yes, the motive is important. Clint van Zandt is a formed FBI agent and negotiator, and he has cited a "special relationship" multiple times and has also stated that the FBI probably knows the relationship.

Motivation would be used in any negotiations and the more facts the FBI has, the more likely that negotiations will produce a positive result.

Relationships are key to motivation (and an AM plan that includes murder really doesn't make much sense).

Conspiracy beginning that far back (2/3)? Maybe it was for life insurance on JB & AB. IDK, but I wouldn't doubt it at all. This is the craziest mess I have ever heard of! I don't care if TM does claim she was abused, most abused women would draw the line at aggravated kidnapping of children and knowing of murders. I hope AM, TM, and MM burn in he!!.

I am just sick about the two deaths and two innocent little girls being with this *%&*%*!

MOO
I cannot say I agree with the above bolded statement. I can only go by my own experience, but most of the abused women I know/knew would do anything their abuser told them to do. All who had children allowed their children to be abused as well as themselves. But that is just from my limited 20 or so that I know.

Very true, and it is 1 hour and 58 minutes from JB's house to AM's house. That is a long time to be in a trailer and probably bound, in southern humidity. If you live in the deep south here you understand the humidity and how fast someone can die if in that position.
You might also understand how they COULD have arrived in MS alive, and expired at a later time due to lack of medical attention.

I dont know about Tn, but in Ms you can get the dp for kidnapping that causes death. Dale Leo Bishop was executed in 2008 for his part in the kidnapping and murder of Marcus Gentry. Even though he didnt strike the fatal blows. Weird fact the Bishops lived on the same road as Mayes in Alpine. Also the man who struck the fatal blows to Gentry only got life.
I've got to look that one up. Seriously? How does that work?

I just heard Teresa Mayes was charged w/2 counts of first degree murder. Has anyone else?

Saturday, April 28: Theresa Mayes tells family member that Adam Mayes is digging in back yard;

Sunday, April 29: Jo Ann Bain’s abandoned vehicle is found in Hardeman County

Sunday, April 29: Police question Adam Mayes about the disappearance of the Bain women, but they release him.

Sunday, April 29, evening: Linda Gale Reed disappears in Hazelhurst, Mississippi; There is no known link to Mayes.

Monday, April 30: Nicole Jefferson goes missing after failing to show up for a 3:30 a.m. shift Monday at Armstrong International Airport in New Orleans; There is no known link to Mayes.

Monday, April 30, afternoon: Adam Mayes shows up at a convenience store in Guntown, Miss. He has cut off his hair and died it a darker color;

From the timeline: A few questions. The 2 females were arrested on 04/29/2012, is that right? Do we know if they were arrested at their home? Reason I ask is, AM and the girls obviously weren't there when the house was searched, the 2 were arrested or brought in for questioning and yet, he shows up at a nearby store where he always goes the next day. That indicates to me that he is holed up somewhere close by.

Mayes' wife charged with two counts of first degree murder

Updated: May 09, 2012 9:23 AM PDT Teresa Mayes, wife of Adam Mayes, is charged with two counts of first degree in addition to the previous charges of especially aggravated kidnapping.

http://www.wmctv.com/

!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members