LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that info Claire!

Do you know if a judge has been assigned to the case yet?

Judge Herman Clause, same judge assigned for the grand jury hearing last week and in 2008.

Wasn't the property owned by cousins or something?

Its hard to keep up! I go to work and come back to a whole new thread and dozens of posts to read!

Kelly

I don't have a specific address for that property so I wasn't able to research it in the courthouse. If anybody knows it, pass it along and I'll do the research.

I don't have a specific address for that property so I wasn't able to research it in the courthouse. If anybody knows it, pass it along and I'll do the research.

2290 Brigman Hwy, Church Point, LA 70525 according to this article in the BR newspaper: http://theadvocate.com/news/3390194-123/acadia-grand-jury-had-looked

Map: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2290+brigman+highway,+church+point,+la&hl=en&hnear=2290+Brigman+Hwy,+Church+Point,+Louisiana+70525&gl=us&t=m&z=16"]2290 brigman highway, church point, la - Google Maps[/ame]

I don't see the house that was shown on KATC when I look on the street view google map, I guess it could've been moved elsewhere in the past 13 years though if it were on pier and beam?

'Since the advent of the little blue pill, imo, the number of sexual predators/rapists/SKs have risen as well as their ages'..imo..

FYI: (Consider that not all are tier 3 offenders/many have absconded/many have yet to be identified)

Number of Registered Sex Offenders Increasing

http://news.yahoo.com/number-registered-sex-offenders-increasing-213100455.html

747,408. That's how many registered sex offenders there are in the United States. And according to new information from National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, that number has increased dramatically since 2006. Here are the details.

where was the statement or interview with Charlie saying the Shunicks would do life in prison in exchange for Mickey's location?

IMHO, i don't think Tom meant that they wouldn't consider that in his interview. I think he was saying, if she's given back to us alive, I don't care what happens to him. If she's not given alive then there will be no deal. It was almost as if he was saying that he wouldn't even care if BSL walked free if Mickey was given back alive. Then he said if she's dead, then no, no deal. Did anyone else interpret it that way?

'Since the advent of the little blue pill, imo, the number of sexual predators/rapists/SKs have risen as well as their ages'..imo..

FYI: (Consider that not all are tier 3 offenders/many have absconded/many have yet to be identified)

Number of Registered Sex Offenders Increasing

http://news.yahoo.com/number-registered-sex-offenders-increasing-213100455.html

747,408. That's how many registered sex offenders there are in the United States. And according to new information from National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, that number has increased dramatically since 2006. Here are the details.

good gracious!!! i never even thought about that! i've thought about many other reasons why that little blue pill was so unnatural and why it causes problems for people in other ways, but i didn't think about that as being a reason. makes sense though

where was the statement or interview with Charlie saying the Shunicks would do life in prison in exchange for Mickey's location?

IMHO, i don't think Tom meant that they wouldn't consider that in his interview. I think he was saying, if she's given back to us alive, I don't care what happens to him. If she's not given alive then there will be no deal. It was almost as if he was saying that he wouldn't even care if BSL walked free if Mickey was given back alive. Then he said if she's dead, then no, no deal. Did anyone else interpret it that way?

http://kpel965.com/charlie-shunick-...scott-lavergne-knows-where-mickey-shunick-is/

forgiveness is key to a peaceful life

Interesting comment on the obit.

May not violate WS rules, but doesn't seem right to discuss CH's husband's cause of death. Unless there are indicatios that foul play was involved it seems insensitive to her loss.

tezi, over 91% of folks in the US have cell phones. I gave my cell phone up 4+ years ago for piece of mind. Have a tracfone for road trips & use smoke signals in emergencies...

Humorous to watch folks and their dependence on their cell phones..
When driving & talking on my cell. Folks were constantly waving at me. They still wave, but now they are using all five of their fingers...

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2010/03/wireless-survey-91-of-americans-have-cell-phones/

I talk into my visor, which just makes me look insane.

I wish my car could read and send text messages

Pictures? Video?

I wouldn't put it past him to take pics of his victims or videos of what he was doing to them either.

Leonard Lake and Charles Ng videotaped their torturing of women.Several others have taped sexual assaults, rapes and a few killers have taped their murders.

So if he pleads guilty on the 27th, will his lawyers have already bargained? Will MS be home? BMH NOW

theweddingplanner

please look at the picture labeled "angel"

My internet connection went down last night before I could say more about my theory as regards possible evidence that LE found at 'BS' Lavergne's home, that would lead them to charge him with 1st degree murder. We know that he likes to keep *trophies* of his victims and even items belonging to at least one girl who is still alive, and may have been the next victim on his murderous radar. If LE found any of Mickey's belongings at his home, that would not prove she is deceased. However - and I hate to go here - if they found a part of her - perhaps a bone or even, God forbid, her bicycle tattoo, it would be sufficient proof of her demise. We think she almost cut off his finger, so what if he cut her finger in retaliation.

Just a grisly thought, and I apologize if I have offended anyone reading this.
Mods - this is not rumor, just some of my darkest fears and speculation about what may have caused LE to slap a 1st degree murder charge on 'BS' Lavergne so quickly. JMO :eek:hwow:

Also, when it comes to the failed search attempts thus far, I'm theorizing that he has either burned the body or sealed it in an oil drum or some metal container, which is why cadaver dogs have not picked up the scent. Again, just a theory and JMO.

Every time I watch and re-watch KATC news videos and see what appear to be oil-drums or similar, lying in the grass, near his home - it makes me shudder. Does anyone else have a similar feeling?

:seeya: Please bring sweet Mickey home now :seeya:

Does anyone know the location of BSL's family home that burned years ago?

:what: Wow! I've got goosebumps all over...where did you get this?

I have "mice" who "nibble" for information. She went to a location that another site was "pinging" hard on (a location suspected MS could be at). She (after told DONT GO) went anyway and took this pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer