Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Haleigh Cummings

Notices

Haleigh Cummings Missing from Satsuma, FL since Feb. 9, 2009. Haleigh was born August 17, 2003. She has blonde hair and brown eyes, her ears are pierced and she has a lazy left eye due to Turner Syndrome.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker ***MERGED***

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...154929&catid=3


"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.
__________________
.............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee. . . .
from Meditation 17
by John Donne
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:18 PM
pip's Avatar
pip pip is offline
Karma got OJ, karma will get CA, and mark my words, the jurors WILL convict JA.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
Posts: 2,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...154929&catid=3


"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.
Fast forward.. Ron still don't know nuttin'. He was at werk.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
This whole article makes me want to throw up. But we knew it was coming.
__________________
.............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee. . . .
from Meditation 17
by John Donne
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.


Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.
__________________
.............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee. . . .
from Meditation 17
by John Donne
Reply With Quote
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
2goldfish, angeleleven, Aqua, archenemy toenail, azwriter, badme102, beach, belleyes, Brwnigirl, CalifMomOf2, CarrieBean, Cat13067, chelle70, Coldpizza, Concerned Papa, debs, Donjeta, Emeralgem, Emma Peel, gibby207, Glassgirl, grace60, Helplessly Hoping, Homegrown, ilovemew, JSV, KariKae, KatrinaLee73, KBL100, KeenEyes, KenoshaKid, LadyL, Leila, LiveLaughLuv, LotsaLatte, Mamabear1963, Minervaa, mysticrose, nanny1, nanny2five, nervous_nellie, nomad, Nonni Brenda, one_hooah_wife, panthera, passionflower, Pastalover, Peachy, pip, PolyGraph, PomMom12, PoppyH, QueenD, Quiche, razorback, RightNow, Sailor Bug, sarah7855, Searchfortruth, Skully, sleepingheart, SleuthyMama, suekensr, suspicious1, Suzie002, tiredofthis, tragco, TrialAddict, Trident, trigger, tut med, Vegas Bride, watchinginky, Wendy101, YellowSubmarine, ynotdivein, zoey
  #5  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:26 PM
krt krt is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
This whole article makes me want to throw up. But we knew it was coming.
Too late!
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Searchfortruth's Avatar
Searchfortruth Searchfortruth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,976
Ron's going to play this until his game is over.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.


Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.
Disappointment??? I think I'd feel more than "disappointment" if somebody who was supposedly taking care of my children knew what happened to one of them and made up some story about an alleged kidnapping to cover their own behind ~ and now many months later feels they should come forward with the "truth", again, to try to save themselves. MOO
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Nana46's Avatar
Nana46 Nana46 is offline
Runs with Scissors
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,863
Thanks for that article Dr. I can now go be physically sick...the atty. spouts off what RC said about MC but then when he is questioned he admits he has talked to RC about the gun and what happened to HC and is not comfortable discussing that at this time so as not to interfere with the investigation.............but he can say what RC said in reference to MC? Give me a frigging break.

Sorry mods....overcome with emotion...I will do better I promise.
__________________
Here.

Last edited by Nana46; 04-18-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM
SoSueMe's Avatar
SoSueMe SoSueMe is offline
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,910
Ron's not angry with Misty for not telling him? Huh? How about being angry she did nothing to stop his daughter from being taken! That is, if you want to believe the current story out there.
__________________
* * * * * *
Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
WSSoSueMe@aol.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.


Well I guess the police were lying when they said they heard Misty and Ronald were selling drugs and they went after them.

You would think after all the deals Misty did by herself Ron would not have had to do any. But what the heck might has well buy and sell enough to get a life sentence.
__________________
.............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee. . . .
from Meditation 17
by John Donne
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
CarrieBean's Avatar
CarrieBean CarrieBean is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,912
All snipped from above article.

"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.


Give me a flippin' break. No anger from the guy who would kill whoever took his Daughter?

Waiting in the bathroom line to throw up.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
shufly's Avatar
shufly shufly is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.


Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.
un-freaking-believable!!!! i would expect a lot of things but not disappointment. maybe anger, hatred, double crossed, played for a fool, betrayed, or even set up. but disappointment? really? poor haleigh. it really makes you wonder what kind of life she had to begin with. he now knows for a fact that his daughter is dead, misty had to have known all along or why else is she pointing the finger at cousin jo and why was she taken out to the dock? if she didn't know anything what could she show them? and as far as being forced or threatened, that's ridiculous. he wants to believe that so he doesn't feel like a fool that got played by a 17 y/o chick. he's suppose to be playing them and be in control of everything. she had way too many opportunities to come forward if her version of cousin jo is true. he was in TN, what could he do to her? since they've alll been in jail, what could do he do to her? she kind of hinted around at him being involved in the beginning. if he had threatened her, that should have been the last person she would hint around about. doesn't sound to me like she was too scared.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Nana46's Avatar
Nana46 Nana46 is offline
Runs with Scissors
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,863
I have wondered why JO was even around them....if anyone would believe MC's story of him messing with her (which I don't believe) if RC believed that why would he want him around his woman? Sorry, his girl or whatever...was he not afraid of something between them?
__________________
Here.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:51 PM
evelyn24's Avatar
evelyn24 evelyn24 is offline
cray cray
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
Ron's going to play this until his game is over.
Yup.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to evelyn24 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Searchfortruth's Avatar
Searchfortruth Searchfortruth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,976
Ron is suddenly a very forgiving guy, must have been that Bible they gave him in jail. He's hoping someone has threatened Misty and that was the reason for her silence ? Well, I wonder if that's a message meant for her ears, as in...keep up the "I was threatened by Joe" story ?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:57 PM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.


Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.
All of the above. And add Scream. Or stomp feet.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 04-18-2010, 08:58 PM
azwriter's Avatar
azwriter azwriter is offline
Sister Mary Wanna
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 4,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
This whole article makes me want to throw up. But we knew it was coming.
Doc, I'll hold the bucket for you right after I use it first. This is all sicking.
Shoemaker is Ron's attorney. Attorneys are supposed to sugar coat their clients.
On the other hand, Mom's are supposed to protect their sons, so she's doing her job too.
Does TN really expect us to believe Ron began selling prescription drugs just to get close to Misty and find out the truth. She tells bigger tales than her son.
I hope they are all charged. Haliegh deserves justice and the guilty need to be punished. JMO
__________________
The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:03 PM
passionflower's Avatar
passionflower passionflower is offline
Just 1 tip to find a killer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: STEELER COUNTRY!
Posts: 24,259
Sure RC is who she covered for and because of %%%%%, she's scared and IN LOVE
with him................
Didn't RC take out an assault gun and tell TM that he would shoot the person and himself???
__________________
Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
Justice for Hailey!!!!
No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Last edited by grandmaj; 04-18-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: remove word.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:04 PM
azwriter's Avatar
azwriter azwriter is offline
Sister Mary Wanna
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 4,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
Disappointment??? I think I'd feel more than "disappointment" if somebody who was supposedly taking care of my children knew what happened to one of them and made up some story about an alleged kidnapping to cover their own behind ~ and now many months later feels they should come forward with the "truth", again, to try to save themselves. MOO
panthera, don't forget, he married her a little more than a month after his daughter disappeared and she recited her phony kidnapping story. I wonder if Ron is disappointed their married didn't work, too?
Can I scream now?
__________________
The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:08 PM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,944
Mr. Shoe, I'm not buying what you're selling. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Texas Mist's Avatar
Texas Mist Texas Mist is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Silicon Hills
Posts: 9,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...154929&catid=3


"He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

IF what AH said tonite is true - RC better keep hoping....(FWIW) AH said MC's last LDT in Feb. that she failed was given to her to try to firm up the Joe-threatened-her-with-a-knife stuff she said in the letter(s).

So if that's not true, how many threats has she had & who are they coming from? Sounds like it's not JO.
__________________
What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
But if that drop was not in the ocean,
I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
~~ Mother Theresa ~~



Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
Rachel's thread - WS
RachelCookeSearch.org
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:13 PM
ilovemew's Avatar
ilovemew ilovemew is offline
Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.


Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.
Oh Fess. Once again you nailed it. :laughbounce:???
__________________

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ilovemew For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:14 PM
WillenFan21's Avatar
WillenFan21 WillenFan21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,788
Well this explains his non-emotional expression as he walked out of the Putnam jailhouse with his family.
__________________
!~*Mar*~!




Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to WillenFan21 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Schmerty_Jones Schmerty_Jones is offline
________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In my skin
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
panthera, don't forget, he married her a little more than a month after his daughter disappeared and she recited her phony kidnapping story. I wonder if Ron is disappointed their married didn't work, too?
Can I scream now?
Hold on there's more! Just so we are prepared I scream as a Contralto ! What are you ? A Soprano Screamer?
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schmerty_Jones For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 04-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
LE........Ron, start making plans for your daughters funeral.

LE........Ron, Misty was threatened not to tell you what happened to Haleigh so you might have been able to save her that night.

Ron...............I am so disappointed.
__________________
.............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee. . . .
from Meditation 17
by John Donne
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010.04.13 - Misty interviewed at PSCO Kimster Haleigh Cummings 18 05-20-2010 11:34 AM
2010.04.17 Shoemaker says Ron and families told to prepare for funeral Helplessly Hoping Haleigh Cummings 374 04-22-2010 07:16 AM
Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010 Baxter Haleigh Cummings 328 02-20-2010 06:27 PM
Nancy Grace Coverage: Misty and Ron's Arrest! Jan 21, 2009 8 & 10 PM E.T. MADJGNLAW Haleigh Cummings 288 01-22-2010 05:35 PM
According to Ron's Lawyer Misty Never Returned This Weekend. WillenFan21 Haleigh Cummings 190 10-07-2009 01:02 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!