Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Archived Cases - Appeals, Books and Updates > Amber Dubois

Notices

Amber Dubois CA- 14 yo student found murdered


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2010, 08:16 AM
cloudajo's Avatar
cloudajo cloudajo is offline
Bob Harrod, Missing from Placentia, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,623
How Did Gardner Abduct Amber?

[snipped from Feb 13, 2010 article]

"Based on the amount of traffic and the amount of people (in the area), her being kidnapped off the street is not likely," Benton said. "If there was a commotion, it would have been seen by somebody."

============

I disagree with this being put out there based on other cases where people have been abducted in broad daylight with other people around. These are some questions in my mind.

  • I wonder how Gardner got Amber into his vehicle? Did he pull over, ask her for directions, then threaten her with a knife or gun?
  • Was the young male seen walking with/near Amber not related to her abduction or was it Gardner?
  • I wonder if any of Amber’s things found with/near her? IPod, cell phone, shoulder bag, valentine’s gifts, check for lamb, etc.?
  • Was it Gardner that turned her cell phone on briefly the next day or someone else who found it?
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/es...ada991f56.html
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 04-20-2010, 08:20 AM
smart blonde's Avatar
smart blonde smart blonde is offline
Websleuths Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hotel California
Posts: 6,702
Thank you, cloudajo..........

This very question had been nagging me for weeks, now.

I also want to know.
__________________
.... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 04-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Sharyne's Avatar
Sharyne Sharyne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 274
How is a good question

I remember watching her father saying he didn't need any more details. The how he got her is the only detail I'd like to know...the rest would be too hard to hear/read.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharyne For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 04-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
The gag order was lifted today:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...ays-place-now/

Yet details of how Gardner was tied to the murder of 17-year-old Chelsea and how he abducted another murder victim — 14-year-old Amber Dubois of Escondido — may remain unanswered until after Gardner’s June 1 sentencing, if not longer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 04-23-2010, 09:55 AM
SoCalSleuth SoCalSleuth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
The gag order was lifted today:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...ays-place-now/

Yet details of how Gardner was tied to the murder of 17-year-old Chelsea and how he abducted another murder victim — 14-year-old Amber Dubois of Escondido — may remain unanswered until after Gardner’s June 1 sentencing, if not longer.
Per Maurice Dubois' comments after the hearing yesterday, LE does not know how JAG abducted Amber. www.signonsandiego.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoCalSleuth For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 04-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
Per Maurice Dubois' comments after the hearing yesterday, LE does not know how JAG abducted Amber. www.signonsandiego.com
Thanks. I found the article.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...nt-on-details/

The lengthy investigation in Amber’s case resulted in a massive amount of documentation. The gag order also prevented Dubois from seeing the reports, but he said Thursday he has been told they include almost no information related to Gardner.

Details that some might hope to find, such as how Amber was abducted while walking to school, are not in the voluminous reports, Dubois said.

“Details of how Amber was abducted were never given,” he said. “Investigators don’t know.”
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 04-24-2010, 12:36 AM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharyne View Post
I remember watching her father saying he didn't need any more details. The how he got her is the only detail I'd like to know...the rest would be too hard to hear/read.
ITA. I would like to know how he was able to abduct Amber. Mainly so young kids and women will know in the future how to protect themselves against these evil monsters. Beyond that, for the families sake, I don't think we have a right to know anything.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 04-24-2010, 02:05 AM
SoCalSleuth SoCalSleuth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,685
I agree with you. My guess is the same way he tried to get that girl in Lake Elsinore--he pointed a gun at her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoCalSleuth For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 AM
JLMcKenna83's Avatar
JLMcKenna83 JLMcKenna83 is offline
LOL ≠ Lots of Luck
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Central New York
Posts: 1,430
Will he have to confess all of this at his sentencing?
__________________
R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson


"The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JLMcKenna83 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 04-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
I Just Want To Know, Says Amber's Mom

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...-92097009.html

Amber Dubois' mother has some heartfelt questions for the man who admitted killing her daughter, according to a published report.

McGonigle laid out several questions for her daughter's murderer. Among others: Why did he choose Amber? Did he have previous contact with her? How did he get Amber into his vehicle?

Source: 'I Just Want to Know' | NBC San Diego

Last edited by Nancy2441; 04-26-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #11  
Old 04-26-2010, 08:05 PM
cloudajo's Avatar
cloudajo cloudajo is offline
Bob Harrod, Missing from Placentia, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,623
April 24, 2010

Slain girl's mom asks: Why Amber?
Carrie McGonigle has questions for her daughter's admitted killer

Why Amber?

Her mother wants to know.

If Carrie McGonigle could talk to the man who admitted he abducted, raped and killed her daughter on Feb. 13, 2009, that would be her first question.

Why, John Albert Gardner III, did you choose Amber Dubois?

More questions would follow.

Were you watching my 14-year-old daughter? For how long? Just that drizzly Friday morning? Or had you spotted her, fixated on her, before the day you took her?

Did you make contact with Amber in the days or weeks before you did what you did to her? Talk to her or nod hello as she made her way down the street as she usually did at 7 a.m., as she walked to Escondido High School?

What did you say to my daughter, John Gardner?

And how did you get her into your vehicle? Trick her? Threaten her? Grab her and throw her in?

What did you do with her backpack, her cell phone? Was that you who called it long enough to check voicemail the day after you killed her?

Why, as you stood handcuffed and shackled in front of a judge to plead guilty, why did you look right at me for a few long seconds? How did you know who I was?

[snipped]

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...tml?mode=story
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 04-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Warrants show Gardner followed 11 year old girl

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...1928f9a6f.html

An 11-year-old Rancho Bernardo girl said she saw sex offender John Albert Gardner III driving alongside her as she walked home two days before 17-year-old Chelsea King was reported missing, according to one of 10 search warrants unsealed Monday morning by an El Cajon judge.

In another search warrant, police said two San Diego Gas and Electric workers reported seeing a male and a female in the Pala area who resembled the description of Gardner and Amber Dubois, an Escondido teen that he admitted killing on Feb. 13, 2009.
The two workers made their report after police announced they had found 14-year-old Amber's remains in a remote area about 3 miles north of the Pala Indian Reservation on March 6, according to the documents. The workers said they spotted the pair in a silver Ford Focus.

Last edited by Nancy2441; 04-26-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 04-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Tink56's Avatar
Tink56 Tink56 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...1928f9a6f.html

An 11-year-old Rancho Bernardo girl said she saw sex offender John Albert Gardner III driving alongside her as she walked home two days before 17-year-old Chelsea King was reported missing, according to one of 10 search warrants unsealed Monday morning by an El Cajon judge.

In another search warrant, police said two San Diego Gas and Electric workers reported seeing a male and a female in the Pala area who resembled the description of Gardner and Amber Dubois, an Escondido teen that he admitted killing on Feb. 13, 2009.
The two workers made their report after police announced they had found 14-year-old Amber's remains in a remote area about 3 miles north of the Pala Indian Reservation on March 6, according to the documents. The workers said they spotted the pair in a silver Ford Focus.

Another version of the story...just slightly less information, but more when the two are together...

Quote:
The records also show that two San Diego Gas & Electric Co. workers saw people they identified as Gardner and his other known murder victim, 14-year-old Amber Dubois of Escondido, about 50 minutes after she was kidnapped in February 2009.
The two workers told Escondido police that they saw the pair outside a Silver Ford Focus that Gardner was driving at the time.
Gardner has admitted he raped and killed Amber within 90 minutes of abducting her.
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...1928f9a6f.html
__________________
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tink56 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 04-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Here's the actual search warrant:

http://media.signonsandiego.com/news...04/26/sdge.pdf

Bottom of Page 10 to page 11 is the statements from the SDG&E workers.

Last edited by Nancy2441; 04-27-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 04-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Gardner says attack was crime of opportunity, not planned

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...ccd736496.html

"I think he is trying to get sympathy, playing the victim," McGonigle said. "But he's not a victim."

McGonigle said Gardner refused to give details of the crimes during the interview; he said he would only share those details with the family.
But, she said, Gardner did tell the station that the attack on her daughter had been a crime of opportunity, not one that had been planned.

Last edited by Nancy2441; 04-29-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 05-05-2010, 02:06 PM
K9Snoop's Avatar
K9Snoop K9Snoop is offline
K9 Sar & Police SAR management
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
[snipped from Feb 13, 2010 article]

  • I wonder how Gardner got Amber into his vehicle? Did he pull over, ask her for directions, then threaten her with a knife or gun?
  • Was the young male seen walking with/near Amber not related to her abduction or was it Gardner?
  • I wonder if any of Amber’s things found with/near her? IPod, cell phone, shoulder bag, valentine’s gifts, check for lamb, etc.?
  • Was it Gardner that turned her cell phone on briefly the next day or someone else who found it?
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/es...ada991f56.html
Other then the fact that Gardner knew where Amber's body was, there is not alot of info coming out about his connection.

-Is it possible that he is taking the fall or covering up for someone else? Especially since Escondido was unable to independently verifiy his guilt? After all since he is already going to prison for one murder why not admit to the second and take the heat off a buddy?

-Is EPD is willing to let it happen since it allows them to close out an open case? After all if a guy is willing to admit to the murder should EPD stand in his way?

-Even if Carrie mets with Gardner there is no guarantee that he will be forthcoming with details OR may know of some details if he heard about it from the actual murderer.

-Does any one know if Gardner has made a full and complete written confession in Amber's murder? Full and complete means that he has revealed all facts of the incident.

-Could he have been an accomplice in Amber's death which is why he knew where her body was located?

I'm just wondering if there another gunman out there on that grassy knoll????

Last edited by K9Snoop; 05-05-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Snoop For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 05-05-2010, 02:14 PM
K9Snoop's Avatar
K9Snoop K9Snoop is offline
K9 Sar & Police SAR management
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sd...1928f9a6f.html

In another search warrant, police said two San Diego Gas and Electric workers reported seeing a male and a female in the Pala area who resembled the description of Gardner and Amber Dubois, an Escondido teen that he admitted killing on Feb. 13, 2009.
The two workers made their report after police announced they had found 14-year-old Amber's remains in a remote area about 3 miles north of the Pala Indian Reservation on March 6, according to the documents. The workers said they spotted the pair in a silver Ford Focus.
Why in the world did SDGE workers not come forward and reveal this info sooner of a possible sighting?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Snoop For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 05-05-2010, 09:12 PM
cloudajo's Avatar
cloudajo cloudajo is offline
Bob Harrod, Missing from Placentia, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Snoop View Post
Other then the fact that Gardner knew where Amber's body was, there is not alot of info coming out about his connection.

-Is it possible that he is taking the fall or covering up for someone else? Especially since Escondido was unable to independently verifiy his guilt? After all since he is already going to prison for one murder why not admit to the second and take the heat off a buddy?

-Is EPD is willing to let it happen since it allows them to close out an open case? After all if a guy is willing to admit to the murder should EPD stand in his way?

-Even if Carrie mets with Gardner there is no guarantee that he will be forthcoming with details OR may know of some details if he heard about it from the actual murderer.

-Does any one know if Gardner has made a full and complete written confession in Amber's murder? Full and complete means that he has revealed all facts of the incident.

-Could he have been an accomplice in Amber's death which is why he knew where her body was located?

I'm just wondering if there another gunman out there on that grassy knoll????
I had been considering an accomplice, but when I read about the two employees describing just one male and female matching the descriptions of Gardner and Amber, I changed my mind. That, plus Gardner seemed to be a loner in his stalking (reference new incident revealed).

Also, the employees came forward after seeing the new coverage of where sheriff's dept was searching for Amber's remains. They probably saw a pic of both Gardner and Amber on the news and made the connection. The warrant doesn't give specifics about what the employees saw, other than being in the same area near a silver Ford Focus at about 8AM. They probably didn't realize at the time what they were witness to.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...lice-revealed/
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 05-06-2010, 08:10 AM
K9Snoop's Avatar
K9Snoop K9Snoop is offline
K9 Sar & Police SAR management
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
I had been considering an accomplice, but when I read about the two employees describing just one male and female matching the descriptions of Gardner and Amber, I changed my mind. That, plus Gardner seemed to be a loner in his stalking (reference new incident revealed).

Also, the employees came forward after seeing the new coverage of where sheriff's dept was searching for Amber's remains. They probably saw a pic of both Gardner and Amber on the news and made the connection. The warrant doesn't give specifics about what the employees saw, other than being in the same area near a silver Ford Focus at about 8AM. They probably didn't realize at the time what they were witness to.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...lice-revealed/
Its possible because alot of people do come forward after the guy is caught doing something heinous and saying "I always knew there was something weird about that guy..."

But all the reports have a "witness saw her walking toward Escondido High with a tall, slender, dark-complexioned young male" who has never been located or identified. Which is sure a long way from the Gardner description of a "white male in his late 30’s to early 40’s 5’11” tall with a stocky build with a large belly dark brown hair that was clean cut with medium spikes on top". So what happened between skinny dark young male and stocky white middle-aged man?

It just seems strange to me and makes me think that he had help.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to K9Snoop For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 05-08-2010, 09:02 AM
cloudajo's Avatar
cloudajo cloudajo is offline
Bob Harrod, Missing from Placentia, CA
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Snoop View Post
Its possible because alot of people do come forward after the guy is caught doing something heinous and saying "I always knew there was something weird about that guy..."

But all the reports have a "witness saw her walking toward Escondido High with a tall, slender, dark-complexioned young male" who has never been located or identified. Which is sure a long way from the Gardner description of a "white male in his late 30’s to early 40’s 5’11” tall with a stocky build with a large belly dark brown hair that was clean cut with medium spikes on top". So what happened between skinny dark young male and stocky white middle-aged man?

It just seems strange to me and makes me think that he had help.
I know what you mean and it's good to consider the possibility. But the early report described him as tall and slender, and then the later report described him as sort of doughy. It was drizzling, the witness was driving southbound, so coming up behind them - she probably only saw him for a second. I was thinking maybe it was Gardner or maybe some unrelated guy who didn't come forward.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:
  #21  
Old 05-10-2010, 02:21 AM
jjenny jjenny is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 17,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Snoop View Post
Its possible because alot of people do come forward after the guy is caught doing something heinous and saying "I always knew there was something weird about that guy..."

But all the reports have a "witness saw her walking toward Escondido High with a tall, slender, dark-complexioned young male" who has never been located or identified. Which is sure a long way from the Gardner description of a "white male in his late 30’s to early 40’s 5’11” tall with a stocky build with a large belly dark brown hair that was clean cut with medium spikes on top". So what happened between skinny dark young male and stocky white middle-aged man?

It just seems strange to me and makes me think that he had help.
A lot of times eye-witness accounts aren't reliable.
For all I know the witness who thought she saw Amber with some boy was mistaken, and whoever this witness saw wasn't even Amber.
It's not Gardner's MO to have help so I very much doubt he had any help in Amber's case.

Last edited by jjenny; 05-10-2010 at 02:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 05-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
A lot of times eye-witness accounts aren't reliable.
For all I know the witness who thought she saw Amber with some boy was mistaken, and whoever this witness saw wasn't even Amber.
It's not Gardner's MO to have help so I very much doubt he had any help in Amber's case.


Yeah I agree. When I first heard about Gardner, especially that he was known to have teenagers at his house, I thought he could possibly have had someone helping him, another male high school student. But let's face it he's a huge guy, he doesn't need anyone to help him, especially if he threatened Amber with a weapon. I also read in one of the search warrants that they found duct tape or electric tape in one of his vehicles. I think the officer referred to it as a "rape kit".
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 05-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Amber was stuck with no place to go

According to Amber's mom on Good Morning America:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...-93931874.html

Amber took a different route that day to school. Carrie doesn't know why. Gardner cornered her on a fenced street. He told her he had a gun and a knife. He told her if she didn't get in the car it would be a lot worse for her.

Last edited by Nancy2441; 05-17-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nancy2441 For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 05-17-2010, 12:28 PM
SoCalSleuth SoCalSleuth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,685
I've always said that I didn't believe he took her on Broadway because it was way too busy a street not to be seen, and it would be hard for him to escape if he were seen abducting her. I never thought the alleged sightings of her by the parents were credible either--it was raining, the child's back was toward them, and they were driving on a busy street with construction going on which would have focused their attention more on their driving. I always wondered why the police found those two alleged sightings credible when, with all things considered, they shouldn't have been. Not that it would have made a difference in this case. I don't believe that JAG told Amber he had a knife and gun--I believe he showed them to her--just as he did with the girl in Lake Elsinore. Poor Amber, she must have been frightened to death. I hope this family can somehow find some peace in their lives.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoCalSleuth For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 05-17-2010, 01:15 PM
Nancy2441's Avatar
Nancy2441 Nancy2441 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
I've always said that I didn't believe he took her on Broadway because it was way too busy a street not to be seen, and it would be hard for him to escape if he were seen abducting her. I never thought the alleged sightings of her by the parents were credible either--it was raining, the child's back was toward them, and they were driving on a busy street with construction going on which would have focused their. attention more on their driving. I always wondered why the police found those two alleged sightings credible when, with all things considered, they shouldn't have been. Not that it would have made a difference in this case. I don't believe that JAG told Amber he had a knife and gun--I believe he showed them to her--just as he did with the girl in Lake Elsinore. Poor Amber, she must have been frightened to death. I hope this family can somehow find some peace in their lives.
I totally agree. I felt the same way. I never believed the sightings. I'm sure with the weather that day many students were wearing black hoodies (Just like Amber was wearing). Especially with the rain. I don't think I could identify somone I know in the rain.

Poor Amber!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
John Gardner Pleads Guilty to Murders of Amber Dubois and Chelsea King Nancy2441 Amber Dubois 40 04-17-2014 07:34 AM
man tries to abduct Houston boy, 11 TGIRecovered Crimes-Spotlight on Children 2 12-30-2010 04:28 PM
Why do people abduct children? SharetheLight Sheila and Katherine Lyon 11 06-16-2009 11:28 AM
Gunmen abduct 3 year old from home mairi leigh Crimes in the News 1 05-06-2009 10:37 AM
Police Say Man Tried to Abduct Little Girl vermontn03 Crimes in the News 8 04-20-2008 10:13 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!