Here is his DoeNet page.
The Doe Network:
Case File 485UMAR
Sketches of Victim
Unidentified White Male
* The victim was discovered on April 20, 1989 in Antioch, White County, Arkansas.
* Estimated Date of Death: Between April 16 - 19, 1989
* Cause of Death: Shot multiple times with a small caliber weapon
* Estimated age: 20's
* Approximate Height and Weight: 6'0"; 220-230 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown hair; approx. 9" long fine textured. Eyes appear to be brown. He appeared to have a 2 to 3 day beard growth of hair on his face. Large stocky build. No tattoos noted.
* Dentals: Available. Natural, free of fillings, lower right last molar impacted.
* Clothing: Red T-shirt, blue Dickey's slacks, white socks, no shoes.
* Fingerprints: Available. Run through the AFIS, but there were no hits.
The victim was located in a rural farm and agricultural area, under a bridge, in an area essentially deserted, 3/10ths of a mile west of Highway 31 on County Road #123, just outside of Beebe, Arkansas, on April 20, 1989.
Where he was dumped did not appear to be the actual crime scene. No evidence of a 'ritual act', no jewelry, chains, billfold, no blunt force trauma, but it is definitely Homicide.
There are clues that seem to indicate the man was not local. It is possible that he is not a citizen of the United States.